Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong (9824 Views)

Types Of Female Body Shapes We Have / Orieno Princess Winner Of Face Of Nigeria Omo9ja 2012 / Types Of Face Powder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 19, 2014
AfricanApple:
lmao, that's funny. I wish u have a picture of you sad
Lol.....Am afraid you may fall in love.
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by Jbluv55(m): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2014
Mine should either be a heart or oval shape winkgrin.

Pity I don't have a mirror sad grin.
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by dre11(m): 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
I get oblong face coolcool
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by AfricanApple(f): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Godditex:
Lol.....Am afraid you may fall in love.
biko I want to fall in love
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
AfricanApple:
biko I want to fall in love
Hmmm....Odikwa very risky Nnem.
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by AfricanApple(f): 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
Godditex:
Hmmm....Odikwa very risky Nnem.
wetin u dey even feel like sef undecided
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by AfricanApple(f): 1:26am On Dec 20, 2014
dre11:
I get oblong face coolcool
u sure its not heart shape?
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by AfricanApple(f): 1:28am On Dec 20, 2014
Jbluv55:
Mine should either be a heart or oval shape winkgrin.

Pity I don't have a mirror sad grin.
shocked u don't have mirror ke, oya borrow your babe own wink

I would think you have a round face
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 20, 2014
AfricanApple:
wetin u dey even feel like sef undecided
Hahaha....Am feeling like a nobody dear.
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by dre11(m): 7:58am On Dec 20, 2014
AfricanApple:
u sure its not heart shape?

Mrs teacher.. ...
Give me reason why you think it's that
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by AfricanApple(f): 8:14am On Dec 20, 2014
Godditex:
Hahaha....Am feeling like a nobody dear.
then show me jare. hian, u want make I dey beg u ni undecided

*pets him on the head* oya show me cheesy smiley
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by AfricanApple(f): 8:16am On Dec 20, 2014
dre11:

Mrs teacher.. ...
Give me reason why you think it's that
I don forget say I never see your face before lipsrsealed
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2014
AfricanApple:
then show me jare. hian, u want make I dey beg u ni undecided

*pets him on the head* oya show me cheesy smiley
Owk, I will.....give me time mbok!
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by AfricanApple(f): 10:07am On Dec 23, 2014
Godditex:
Owk, I will.....give me time mbok!
hope u know I've given u enough time
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2014
AfricanApple:
Hmmm....I thought u've let go.
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2014
AfricanApple:
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 23, 2014
AfricanApple:
Owk Ma....Add me via 2A89DD70.
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by AfricanApple(f): 11:34am On Dec 30, 2014
Godditex:
Owk Ma....Add me via 2A89DD70.
i don't use bbm
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by Babe2sure(f): 11:50am On Dec 30, 2014
Mine is round.

Round faced people are mostly babyfaced.
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by AfricanApple(f): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
Babe2sure:
Mine is round.

Round faced people are mostly babyfaced.
I don't have a pointy chin except the pics is lying. my chin only comes up when I smile

*modified* I just checked the picture again and I can't see a pointy chin, it slopes down
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by Babe2sure(f): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
AfricanApple:
I don't have a pointy chin except the pics is lying. my chin only comes up when I smile

*modified* I just checked the picture again and I can't see a pointy chin, it slopes down

Your face in your profile pics looks heart shaped. Large forhead and tapered jaw(your jawline slopes down to the chin).
If it is oval, it will not slope down too much. Your jawline will be slightly rounded.
Just my observation........

Yeah, it is not pointy. That was why I modified. Just almost.
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by AfricanApple(f): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
Babe2sure:

Your face in your profile pics looks heart shaped. Large forhead and tapered jaw(your jawline slopes down to the chin).
If it is oval, it will not slope down too much. Your jawline will be slightly rounded.
Just my observation........

Yeah, it is not pointy. That was why I modified. Just almost.
Lol, my fore head is not large, look at it very well you will see its rounded very rounded sef, abi na the head tie cover am grin that my chin slopes down doesn't mean its flat like a heart shape's
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
AfricanApple:
i don't use bbm
Season's greetings!
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by AfricanApple(f): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
Godditex:
Season's greetings!
same to you o. happy new year in advance

1 Like

Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by Babe2sure(f): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
AfricanApple:
Lol, my fore head is not large, look at it very well you will see its rounded very rounded sef, abi na the head tie cover am grin that my chin slopes down doesn't mean its flat like a heart shape's

Okay.

How has your day been? And happy new year in advance.
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by AfricanApple(f): 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
Babe2sure:

Okay.

How has your day been? And happy new year in advance.
my dear it was fine o and same to you
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by Babe2sure(f): 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
AfricanApple:
my dear it was fine o and same to you

Amen.
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by Rapzino: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mine is heart shaped, hence why I wear my hair long
Re: The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
AfricanApple:
ah! stop that angry you are in the best position to love it. with the right kind of hairstyle, you will be admiring yourself.
How would you describe yours? I like your face.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Lemon Fresh Lotion / Is this Nigerian Model good enough to get your vote? [pic] / Ladies Whats Your Bra Size?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.