Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA (29948 Views)

South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan / Jonathan Failed Igbos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by stanech: 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
even if buhari becomes a pastor today and gives out all his 63 daughters to igbo men he willnever get our votes
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Marvin67: 12:20am On Dec 15, 2014
aresa:

1. Lekki road belongs to the people of Lagos and not any concession company. Try keep up with current affairs..

2. Badagry express and metro rail belongs to the people of Lagos and your rubbish about alafia toll is a figment of your imagination.

3. The Lagos state government is funding Badagry express and metro rail so where is the sense and rational in some Chinese company collecting toll on what doesn't belong to them? Educate yourself a little before ranting for your own good.

4. JB is going to collect toll on the 2nd NB because JB is funding the bridge with their own money, the bridge practically belongs to JB for 30 years.

5. Why not just go ahead and list the projects GEJ started and completed in the SE..

Bottom line, GEJ took your votes based on his promise to build the 2nd NB, but instead he sold you off to JB for 30 years toll payments...

I've listed the projects already in this tread, you can dig it up. I also listed some of the ongoing projects in the east. If you want, you can travel down to Abia state to verify those projects I later listed, or you can ask people the state of owerri-onitsha road before GEJ came in, then travel on that road by yourself to see the present state. .

If you go to the Alafia bus stop on Lagos - badagry road, you'd see that a toll center is already there, even though the road is yet to be completed. I'm not saying tolling has started on the road, I'm just saying tolls would be collected on that road whenever it's completed.

Lagos state has arguably the highest tax rate in Nigeria, yet you don't see any problem with the Lagos state government collecting tolls from people plying a road that was constructed with their taxes.

Lagos state government collected a significant amount as loan from the world bank to finance the lagos - badary road as well as other projects. The federal government reached an agreement with JB, FG is paying part of the money, while JB pays the other part. If you don't see a problem with Lagos state collectiing loans from world bank to construct roads, and still collect tolls on the road despite taxing the people heavily, then why should you see a problem with JB funding part of the 2nd Niger bridge, and eventually collect tolls on it?

If the previous administrations of IBB, Abacha, or OBJ had decided to award a contract on that the same way this contract has been awarded, we easterners would have clapped for that person the way we're Clapping for GEJ now.

Let the west support who they want to support, the east has decided where to pitch it's tent. I'm still waiting for you to tell me the administration that has brought as much federal project to the east as GEJ has brought.

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by MARKone(m): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2014
handsum92:

Yu re igbo and yu speak dat depth of yor("akuko josiah)...yu def are a lagos boy born and bred in any of mushin/ shita/ijesha...lol

Hahaha...My broda you are very far from it.
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by EbuGeneral(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lurcky:

you don't know the meaning of the word fool Cuz if you do then u will know that ur mother won't be proud of you, if she knew u d b dis stupid she probably wud have swallowed dat ssemen dat produced you Cuz of d great display of ur ffoolishness even on a public domain, you need wisdom and suffer d lack of sensible thoughts.

sorry man

goat, wetin you type there? ffoolishness? ssemen? ''if she knew u d b dis stupid?'' I can't even comprehend the crap you typed and posted. quote me again and die.
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by sparkleboy(m): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2014
You just spoke my mind. Gejtillwegea better candidate
kosovo:

It is irresponsible for us to keep screaming vote for Change.. We have to know what kind of change we are talking about..

There can be changes without improvement.. but all improvement comes with a change.. It's really foolish for someone who has a BS.c to think any positive change can from GMB.. An old man who thinks he can stabilize oil prices from Aso Rock.. cry

You guys will rather insult on social network and believe the lies being spread by APC.. None of these so-called digital youth do read.. They have not read the history of GMB.. They just scream in their little cubicle with EDGE network asking for change..

When you don't read history... You repeat history!!!

In this case we cannot afford a bad history to repeat itself...

Until APC has someone who has a vision and agenda, they stand no chance of being behind the gates of Aso Rock!
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by jamace(m): 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
sparkleboy:
You just spoke my mind. Gejtillwegea better candidate
List of bursted Buhari propagandas: https://www.nairaland.com/2047620/list-busted-buhari-propaganda
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Lurcky(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
EbuGeneral:

goat, wetin you type there? ffoolishness? ssemen? ''if she knew u d b dis stupid?'' I can't even comprehend the crap you typed and posted. quote me again and die.
u re really the best idiot I ve encountered on this forum. u need wisdom boy.
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Peterbeltus: 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
Please count me out in your support for PDP and Jonathan. I am Igbo but not stupid and blind.
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 30, 2014
So Buhari sent them? Do you know anything about conflict management or you are just talking out of ignorance?

IyfeNamikaze:

do you know that over 500 corpers and non Muslims lost their lves and properties to buhari's surpporters?
About 3million igbo lost their lives from 1963- 1970
during buhari's regime, so many people lost their properties and a few lost their lives courtesy of the police men, and who endorsed their actions? buhari.
a lot of people were imprisoned for doing no wrong during buhari's regime.
emirs were breaking laws with reckless abandon during buhari's regime!

so please try and shut up!
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by OreMI22: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
If only APC had strategic thinkers that did not place their hatred for Igbos before party interest.

Anyhow, the die is cast.

GEJ until 2019!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Senate Fails To Pass The Gender And Equal Opportunities Bill. / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto And Goodluck Jonathan Pictured Together / Femi Fani-Kayode To Gowon: Can't Celebrate Man Who Presided Killing Of 3M Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.