Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA (29954 Views)

South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan / Jonathan Failed Igbos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Plshavmercyamen: 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
FKO81:

We have 2% of your type in the whole of Igbo land so your assurance to your slave masters can hold water, so goodluck to you!
Nwanne, if u want us to chat, please, be civil. Your likes are rapidly destroying the image of an entire tribe. But, people like us no matter our numerical strength will continue to speak up and out for the whole world to know that even in the midst of insanity, there is sanity. Udo diri gi

2 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by hensben(m): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
olassy239:
pls is shehu shagari an igbo man,its even a notherner dat connect una road for una
bro help me ask them....their hope be say when GEJ rule finish him go hand over to an easterner hehehehe....pdp n politricks are synonymous grin

2 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by IyfeNamikaze(m): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
PUSH1:

Tell us about History Mr. Historian.
What history is more painful that losing over 200 chiboks girls.
Massive killing in the north by Bokoharms,
Stealing is not corruption.
Sure-P Scam and all the scams in just 4 years.
No meaningful economical development.

You are either benefiting from this corrupt government else you won't make this comment. GMB is far better than gej as Obj is the best Democratic elected president Nigeria ever had. Yes he can stabilize oil price by improving other sectors of the economy.

do you know that over 500 corpers and non Muslims lost their lves and properties to buhari's surpporters?
About 3million igbo lost their lives from 1963- 1970
during buhari's regime, so many people lost their properties and a few lost their lives courtesy of the police men, and who endorsed their actions? buhari.
a lot of people were imprisoned for doing no wrong during buhari's regime.
emirs were breaking laws with reckless abandon during buhari's regime!

so please try and shut up!

7 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by datribune: 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
JEITO:
On behalf of his excellency the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, we accept your support and promise better days for the south-east in the next tenure and you can hold us to this promise.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Octaves(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
me and my family are voting 4 GEJ. it's not because he is from the south but because there is no better alternative. for the bigots who think voting 4 buhari makes you wise. may God have mercy on your collective IQ's

5 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by effiency01(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
igbo people are pple of interlect,people of timber and caliber whose their personal idiosyncracy can never b jojo wt bt what i just read here is a big suprise 2 me cos dey av never being a failure or follow failure 4 once bt dis shows d love dey av 4 GEJ not 4 nigeria and when failure is following failure d result is nothing but BIG FAILURE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by shady26(m): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
which south east support jonathan? APGA abeg make all man answer him papa name......jonathan my foot!

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by effiency01(m): 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
effiency01:
igbo people are pple of interlect,people of timber and caliber whose their personal idiosyncracy can never b jojo wt bt what i just read here is a big suprise 2 me cos dey av never being a failure or follow failure 4 once bt dis shows d love dey av 4 GEJ not 4 nigeria and when failure is following failure d result is nothing but BIG FAILURE
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by darediamond(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
I have already stated your state of beign ode.
Goodbye.
hensben:
You end up saying nothing once more...Even the blind can feel Gej's incompetency.

Make i leave you with your HIGH definition of DELUSION...#its a pity embarassed
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
Doing same thing & xpecting a different result is tantamount to insanity- albert einstein. A word is enough 4 d wise!

3 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by darediamond(m): 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
You and those people are to infinity fraction.
I am from the South West and not a member of PDP nor APC nor any of there counterparts.
Your case and numerous other people like you is like a person who can't swim but because he his severly thirsty plunge into a river.

Zico5:

I wonder what your Gej will use as campaign strategy in south west which i belong this time around. Everyone i have come across in lagos here knows that Gej is a failure except Pdp members who have a lot to gain in the governmment. Let me tell you 2015 will be very interesting cos we re expecting what he ll sell out to us this time around. Am sure he ll be able to boast of 1000 shoes. Then we shall know where to put our votes. May God bless him. Bunch of mumu.

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by rebranded(m): 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
Na wa o..so which region can we say GEJ developed in his 6years..NONE! this is just a selfish guy, wasting Nigerian lives for his selfish self!

2 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Octaves(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
martineverest:

The most tribalistic ppl in nigeria.it ll be hard for an ibo man to lead dis nation....if dey re not careful,dey ll be d last ethnic group to rule naija......as a niger delta,i prefer to associate with hausas dan ibos( snakes under green grass/)
that's why your damn oil will forever be stolen by them to develop their region while you complain of marginalisation. you've not learned your lesson. she Igbo are the demons and the hausas are the angels. keep deceiving urself

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Octaves(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
martineverest:

The most tribalistic ppl in nigeria.it ll be hard for an ibo man to lead dis nation....if dey re not careful,dey ll be d last ethnic group to rule naija......as a niger delta,i prefer to associate with hausas dan ibos( snakes under green grass/)
that's why your damn oil will forever be stolen by them to develop their region while you complain of marginalisation. you've not learned your lesson. shey Igbo are the demons and the hausas are the angels. keep deceiving urself
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
Dannylux:

We are IGBOS, not Yorubas.

He failed us but we still have our lives. Who can predict what the power-hungry Mr. Coupist would do if ever He should be empowered?

It always boils down to camping with the lesser evil whichever way you view it.

It beats me d way some pple reason walahi. 16 yrs of powerlessness in policy implementation, yet u wanna vote 4 dis same party. Confusion is ur middle name man.

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
IyfeNamikaze:

do you know that over 500 corpers and non Muslims lost their lves and properties to buhari's surpporters?
during buhari's regime, so many people lost their properties and a few lost their lives courtesy of the police men, and who endorsed their actions? buhari.

You deserve a Jonathan's award in lyling n confusion. U re too clueless man.

5 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by darediamond(m): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bro, they do not think at all. Like I have been saying anyone recommending that bloodsucker called buari as never been for onze burnt by fire in ther life so the courage to curse cold will bé there for them.
The man have not change about is Calous way of life.
When they say when there is life, there is hope, does that apply to buari style of rulership?
If APC have given Nigeria someone like Fashiola or Oshiomole then we can give pass mark to there endorsement but with that Zombie Buari who is one of the people that have kickstarted the killings in the North, we have no better replacement to Jonathan yet.
IyfeNamikaze:

3 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by ishiamu(m): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
free2ryhme:

Kill myself over an Ibo man? Never!

all the allocation that has been given to the entire east combined for development what happened to it ?

was it buhari that stolen them ?

don't deceive yourself your are your own worst enemy. Go find out

Before we keep swinging nd dragging please what's your state?? Make I no go dey drag un necessarily

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by DonaldGenes(m): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
funnyme:

With your bended mouth.
Hmmmmmmmph!
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by donbenie(m): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
papiforreal:

is my post different from what dokubo Asaro has been stating?

Get dokubo asari sent to jail before you even think of me.
You are an !diot of the first order,so because someone decides to vote differently from you,he should be chased and killed and you still wonder what is wrong with this country? ANUMPAMA..
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by darediamond(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ore wa, talk is cheap.
effiency01:
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by FKO81(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
Plshavmercyamen:
Nwanne, if u want us to chat, please, be civil. Your likes are rapidly destroying the image of an entire tribe. But, people like us no matter our numerical strength will continue to speak up and out for the whole world to know that even in the midst of insanity, there is sanity. Udo diri gi
Sometimes I ask myself those preaching progressive, how progress are their region or states or it's GEJ five years administration that made their area retrogressive?? Propaganda propaganda you will get more of it now the election is approaching they know those they asked to target, they are paid agents that is why they Open thread every hour about us, if you challenge them they insult you and call you names, their are targeting our youths because they know so many of them are on social network: nairaland, Facebook etc they come in different ways they can change their name to Igbo names, write Igbo language, and they employed few of our people to do the dirty work for them, and those they employ once they get their pay at the end of the month, Igbo interests should go to hell, be wise! GEJ has done a lot for us, example, Enugu airport, ongoing second Niger bridge, on going road project from head bridge Onitsha to enugu, esterblishment of Federal university in Ebonyi, Ongoing Enugu Aba Port harcourt road, Ebonyi rice processing mill, ferlizer plant in Abia and Anambra, Onitsha-owerri high-way was completed by GEJ, His renoveted Imo airport, supported our business men and women eg Innoson, so many of our people lost their life and rubbery attack on Lagos-Benin road before it's a different story now, these I can remember, not just our region he has done projects for our brothers also but because of the hatered they will never admit.
I'm not interested chatting with you, forget about nwanne, udo diri gi of a thing, those you are trying to preach to me I have leave with them and interact with. them, save your civility.

3 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Sant1m: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
Dannylux:

He failed us but we still have our lives. Who can predict what the power-hungry Mr. Coupist would do if ever He should be empowered?

i pity the level your like ve degenerated to, dont mind Apga the buhari fever is catching up, he will win as more igbos recognise that jona is massively corrupt, Apga is just a party confined to Anambra it root in igbo land has waned. Up Rochas the most qualified igbo man to rule Nigeria, up Buhari, Up Apc
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Sant1m: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
Dannylux:

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by IyfeNamikaze(m): 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
free2ryhme:

is he the only man that has stolen your birth right ?

Jonathan is doing similar thing in your face and you gather together to console yourselves with this write up

guys open your eyes it is a new dawn and a new beginning let us make it right irrespective of tribe

I bet you if buhari was an ibo man he would do worst

your ibo leaders are the ones killing you with their self-centered and selfish interest
and your northern leaders and elders have successfully made your region the poorest and most illiterate region in the federation! let's clap for your despicable predicament! SE region is far better than Useless wicked north!

5 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by jumu: 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
igbos will vote for money not for dignity

2 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by FKO81(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
jumu:
igbos will vote for money not for dignity
No wahala
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Malawian(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
IyfeNamikaze:

my dad lost a container to thieving military men during buhari's regime. this is even after it had cleared customs and was about to be offloaded at our house. my dad did recover from that set back until babangida's regime. this people came and siezed my father's 40ft container right in our house. only about 4 0r 5 tyres were already offloaded before they came.

dont get me wrong, buhari or babangida might not be who ordered them to steal from us, but it happened under their watch.

about GEJ, anybody who knows tarzan by nkpor express would have known about the deep gully in that area. this gully in question was just remaining the street before it consumed one of my dads house over there. GEJ is the one who fixed that gully.

so on one hand, one of the candidates stole from us, on the other hand, the other candidate has done something that benefited us.

i have collected my PVC.

no dulling.

5 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by theV0ice: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
IyfeNamikaze:

yet Igbos didn't stop aligning with the north in 1979, 1983, 1991 or 2007 even against ojukwu. even abacha's YEAA was anchored by Daniel Kanu, an Igbo man. how is that Buhari's fault?

you have the right to hate the man but stop hanging spurious allegations on his head

4 Likes

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by IyfeNamikaze(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
datribune:

Guy, go & educate urself on nigerian history & u will know what we know about d General. U will see dat Buhari is a very credible candidate wit an impeccable record of service to d nation. Ask urself why so many years after & inspite of one of d most vicious media attacks on him, knowledgeable people know d worth & quality of d man & still passionately love him & yearn 4 his return?
Wit no visible achievement to point to, GEJ & his party can only play d tribal & religious card to try & appeal to our sentiments but it won't work. His being a xtian means nothing to me because xtianity has not had an impact on his style of leadership, neither has being a southerner made him a good leader. We ar looking 4 a leader not a tribal chief. Posterity & generations unborn shall not forgive us if we sacrifice competence 4 mediocrity by voting 4 someone who is clearly incompetent just because he is frm our tribe or religion. Pls think.

buhari is a religious bigot! where were you when he obliged the northerners to only vote for a Muslim? buhari's past is anything but credible!
Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by Zico5(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
darediamond:
You and those people are to infinity fraction.
I am from the South West and not a member PDP nor APC nor any of there counterparts.
Your case and numerous other people like you is like a person who can't swim but because he his severly thirsty plunge into a river.

sorry, i dont know you re such a daft fellow. Read your sentences again if at all you can write good grammar. You re as foolish as your master 'stealing is not corruption' pele

1 Like

Re: South-East Will Support Jonathan Though He Failed Igbos - APGA by darediamond(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bro, he as forgotten history.
Shebi Abacha killed Ken Sarowiwa and other well meaning humanrigth activists from Niger-delta like an armed robber, this time arround,
Buari, unh.... Well, God forbid.
http://www.google.com/search?client=ms-rim&hl=en&q=Ken%20Sarowiwa&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&channel=browser
Let me do not just say it!
Octaves:
that's why your damn oil will forever be stolen by them to develop their region while you complain of marginalisation. you've not learned your lesson. she Igbo are the demons and the hausas are the angels. keep deceiving urself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Abia Declared Safest State In South-East As NMA Games Begin In Umuahia / Military Gunboats Hover Around Creeks Ahead Of Tomorrow's Bayelsa Election(pics) / Buhari Orders The Immediate Restoration Of Security Aides To Governor Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.