Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service. (19760 Views)

Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service / T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) / South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service. by Sardongarigan(m): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2014
Op in as much as your trying to prove a point, am finding it difficult to believe, do not judge everybody from your own behaviour and thought. Yes one thing must take you to the presence of God, it may be your sins,or do you think to forfiet your old ways happens just like that? Do not let your sins get to you because thats the greatest weapon the devil fights the children of God with. Even though i have decided to follow jesus but sometimes decision alone will not be enough to leave your past and follow jesus. You have to keep telling him u have made a decision who knows he may come for you one day, i surrender all, we have been singing it everyday but yet have not surrendered,keep singing it until ur totally surrendered. Paul have been going to damascus but on that faithful day he was surrendered on his way to damascus. My thoughts
Re: Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service. by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 14, 2014
Re: Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service. by brainzdh(m): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2014
Here is one:

"What a marvellous God, what a marvellous God, He has done marvellous things for me.

What a marvellous God, what a marvellous....He USED TO DO marvellous things for me"

*Do they mean He no longer do marvellous things?
Re: Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service. by rukkyland(m): 10:50am On Dec 14, 2014
who made u a judge?.. and how does all ur song listed affect d cost of garri in d market? ure just jobless.
Re: Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service. by papadjaji: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2014
I don't even understand what u r driving at.
r u saying d songs r bad or d persons singing d songs r not worthy of them?
1stly, if u need Him every or like i do, then u knw its not by ur power! If so, then dr is something dts make u come to His presence.
2ndly, it is good to praise d Lord. How is that an issue?
Lastly, i just need to advise u dt it is not by ur grammer.
d Lord decodes u heart intentions. So worry less on d word construction n work or ur faith in Him.
Re: Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service. by Ama80(f): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2014
No 10.elu nwuru oku,ala nwuru oku.imagine if heaven n earth catch fire.na end time now.and dat there is something dat makes me come into ur presence is a selfish song.
Re: Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service. by yokiti: 11:14am On Dec 14, 2014
We are expected to be on our knees when we sing this Igbo song instead majority of us will start dancing. The interpretation of the song is.
god see my knees on the floor; in appreciation of what you have done.
The song that that end with Chineke Idi nma o.
Who will help me with the full lyrics?
Re: Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service. by solotutu(m): 11:18am On Dec 14, 2014
Applaner:
so u go to church to analyse songs .

my brother, u are on a very looooooonnnnnnnnnggggggg thing.
that doesnt mea that...at least u shud mean what u sing...u cant be saying what u sau u doing and not doing it that a big lie...mayb u r one of em...as for me im guilty of some of the charges
Re: Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service. by felibrain: 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Very correct.
Re: Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service. by VENTY0(f): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
You're so not serious. .... Instead of you to concentrate ure analysing. God help you
Re: Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service. by abuharris: 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
Abeg,na Only God fit Judge.Afterall,God nor be Engish man alone.God understand every languages.If who dey sing am use the word Decided and he meant Decide,God understand the person (in spirit and Truth).Maybe,na ur own wen wan correct people,God nor Go hear.
Re: Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service. by daveP(m): 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
dammygoody:
DaveP. ..observant.. .very observant. ..well.. ..You could as well modify the topic as corrected above ^^^^
its locked in already. Thanks! smiley
Re: Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service. by jir8t: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
so true. But i was suprised cos you missed this song, '24/7'
Re: Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service. by daveP(m): 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
Sardongarigan:
Op in as much as your trying to prove a point, am finding it difficult to believe, do not judge everybody from your own behaviour and thought. Yes one thing must take you to the presence of God, it may be your sins,or do you think to forfiet your old ways happens just like that? Do not let your sins get to you because thats the greatest weapon the devil fights the children of God with. Even though i have decided to follow jesus but sometimes decision alone will not be enough to leave your past and follow jesus. You have to keep telling him u have made a decision who knows he may come for you one day, i surrender all, we have been singing it everyday but yet have not surrendered,keep singing it until ur totally surrendered. Paul have been going to damascus but on that faithful day he was surrendered on his way to damascus. My thoughts
ok sir, thats was why i said "in" and not "with hypocrisy"

happy sunday!
Re: Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service. by magni101(m): 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Quite unfortunate but partly true.

Reminds me of the song "you cannot lie to me... the lion of Judah you cannot lie to me".
Each time I hear this song, I Imagine if he did something wrong and was quizzed about it but decided to lie. Quite funny but tis a joke anyway!

May God help us all to worship him in spirit and in truth.
Re: Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service. by Juzzybabe(f): 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
grin grin Serious,why would I waste money going to watch AY,Basketmouth and co with their fake jokes when I get free facts that cracks my ribs everyday!!! wow!!! as serious as this topic is,Op UV made my day.

1 Like

Re: Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service. by honourhim: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
Stop going to church

Nwa ekwensu. smiley
Re: Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
gudluckgreat:
cry

So U Don't Surrender Sincerely when we Sing It abi?
I go Tell Pastor For U today

lol , at that moment its actually sincere
Re: Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service. by Ayoolajumoke(f): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
I don't really see anything wrong with those songs.
Re: Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service. by okirewaju(f): 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
In church, God is allowed to be the only judge!
Re: Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service. by dre11(m): 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
Davep the observantgrin
Re: Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service. by BreezyRita(f): 11:15am On Dec 15, 2014
daveP:

1) There is "Something" that make me:

Well everyone would chant back in response "My Helper!!"

So you mean that if you don't need something from the Creator of your soul, you would'nt approach his presence?

You're looking for Husband or wife, its only then you remember God's presence? Who know whether your motive for your church-going is solely because of the handsome Ben Harris or delectable Oge Alberta? What makes you come to His Presence? Ask yourself.

Op, it ever occurred to you that people sing this in thanks? That people come into 'His presence' to give Him thanks for what He's done??

I don't wanna talk about other songs you mentioned here.
That you don't mean what you sing doesn't mean others don't. Ok??
You're not in their hearts to know. Don't be like this while the so called 'sinners and AMORC members' make heaven....

Maybe you should join the choir to be singing the right songs....... You think its easy??
BTW, some of these songs are being sung by the direction of the Spirit. If it doesn't minister to you, it might to others
Peace!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? / Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.