Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). (5571 Views)

Innjoo E1 10000mah Powerbank Unboxing And Reviews *video / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by toppzzyy: 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
tyconcepts:

Marcjoe am duly honored to be worthy of your mention.

You want quality and affordable? Think TYCONCEPTS.

Yes you can get the THL 5000 from my mall...

You can get its younger brother also THL 4400...

You can also get its cousin THL 4000...

And others like...

Xiaomi

Doogee

Elephone

UMI

Oneplus

Jiayu

E.t.c

Their names might not sound sexy but their capabilities will whoa you.

Try me and you want be disappointed.

TYCONCEPTS for that One-Of-A-Kind service.

:::::::Home Of Technologies:::::::

#Happy Sunday.
how much is umi zero?
Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by biomedixexcel(m): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
marcjoe:
VERDICT

With the price of this phone at around ₦45,000- ₦47,000, on one hand, its relatively cheap, compared to the fact that it beats it mate TECNO PHANTOM Z , GIONEE S5.5,(MY OPINION) by some miles and its 5000mAh battery should sufficiently convince any heavy smartphone user to go for it. Its hard to find fault with the THL 5000 a massive battery, fast octacore processor, FHD(full high definition) screen and great reception make this phone a great buy. THL has promised to continue providing OTA updates to the phone, and hopefully THL will continue quashing bugs, improving performance and decrease battery consumption.

For your mind?
Phantom Z is the big brother
Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by initialize(m): 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
abrahym:
I got this device from initialize about 2 month ago... Very cool and light to carry around.. Still rocking it

Thank you sir.... Glad you like it.
Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by initialize(m): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
biomedixexcel:

For your mind?
Phantom Z is the big brother

I disagree
Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by initialize(m): 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
toppzzyy:
what is the internal storage?

16GB ROM partitioned as:

10GB data storage

4GB app storage

2GB system storage.
Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by biomedixexcel(m): 8:08am On Dec 15, 2014
initialize:

I disagree
I used both phones.....
See the antutu benchmark score compared with the OP.
Abeg tecno dey try

Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by dazekid(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2014
biomedixexcel:

I used both phones.....
Abeg tecno dey try

Update your antutu benchmark app to version 5.3 and test a again please.
Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by biomedixexcel(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2014
dazekid:

Update your antutu benchmark app to version 5.3 and test a again please.
That was when no apps were installed, I will do another one with latest version and the phone is fully loaded

Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by toppzzyy: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2014
initialize:

16GB ROM partitioned as:

10GB data storage

4GB app storage

2GB system storage.
OK,thanks.
Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by initialize(m): 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
biomedixexcel:

I used both phones.....
Abeg tecno dey try

Antutu's been soiled since na, try Vellamo or CPU-Z....

I know there's improvement on some techno phones bit they won't still match performance of phones on offer at the same price tag.

I'm anti - techno cos I've gotten 'better elsewhere.
Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by initialize(m): 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
toppzzyy:

OK,thanks.

You're welcomed
Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by dazekid(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
biomedixexcel:
That was when no apps were installed, I will do another one with latest version and the phone is fully loaded

Seems legit. Enjoy your phone bro.
Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by toppzzyy: 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
why buy phantom z wen u can get oneplus one with a lil more?
Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by biomedixexcel(m): 12:03am On Dec 16, 2014
toppzzyy:
why buy phantom z wen u can get oneplus one with a lil more?
Oneplus one is the king but no dual sim
Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by toppzzyy: 8:25am On Dec 16, 2014
biomedixexcel:
Oneplus one is the king but no dual sim
one can get a very,very cheap phone with 4 sims. Nokia has many solid dual sim phones,one can get any along side whichever smartphone one uses. It will serve as standby phone for calls and SMS mostly.
Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
xup bro,

if one order via konga, how can i make sure you send a particular colour(black).
i dont want white please.

initialize:

Happy Customer, thanks for the mention....

Initialize is here... ....::::Nairaland Mobile HQ::::.... Mobile Technology Centre....

Follow the link for latest technology purchases.... Thl 5000, Doogee dg900, Elephone P3000s, THL 4000 all in stock for immediate pick-up...

No waiting, no stopping, no queuing, no lagging...

click here to visit

Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by initialize(m): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
walestrings:
xup bro,

if one order via konga, how can i make sure you send a particular colour(black).
i dont want white please.

Presently, I have only white color in stock.
Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2014
drop your email add.

initialize:

Presently, I have only white color in stock.
Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by initialize(m): 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
walestrings:
drop your email add.

bangysmv@gmail.com
Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by marcjoe(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
Pls you guys should stop derailing this thread with adverts....its clearly thl5000 discussion thread.
Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by callydon(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
marcjoe:
Pls you guys should stop derailing this thread with adverts....its clearly thl5000 discussion thread.
Bros, is NOT an advert. Jst wanted to help those who doesn't av enough for this great phone...
Besides, I DO NOT know d TY of a person from anywhere, jst dt I my phone from her.
CAIO!!!
Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by tyconcepts(f): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
callydon:
In case u don't have enough money for this beast of a phone with 5000mah ba3, u can go for its younger brother "thl4000" with 4000mah ba3...
Holla @TYCONCEPTS to get d phone for jst 22k, and it's delivered to ur doorsteps..
more details abt d phone here:
www.nairaland.com/2013251/introducing-all-new-thl-4000

Thanks for the mention boss.

Holla.....Its tyconcepts.

Thl 5000, 4400, 4000, T6 Pro e.t.c

Jiayu G4s, F2, S2, S3 e.t.c

Xiaomi Mi3, Mi4, Note, Hongomi e.t.c

Elephone P3000, P3000s, G5, G6 e.t.c

Doogee dg900, dg550, dg580, dg310 e.t.c

Holla >>>>>> https://www.nairaland.com/1792488/home-technologies-octacore-quadcore-phones
Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by toppzzyy: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
marcjoe:
have you bin able to root ur fone?
Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by marcjoe(m): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
toppzzyy:

have you bin able to root ur fone?

Yeah i rooted the monster, the second day it was with me.

Check the first page.....i would post the whole step tomorrow.
Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by tyconcepts(f): 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
callydon:

Bros, is NOT an advert. Jst wanted to help those who doesn't av enough for this great phone...
Besides, I DO NOT know d TY of a person from anywhere, jst dt I my phone from her.
CAIO!!!

Thanks Callydon.

Y'all have heard....Think TYconcepts.
Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2014
no rom support...no much discussion from user#MTK
Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by Peppul: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
How do sumone root did phone, am finding it difficult to do, any easy step
Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by marcjoe(m): 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
Peppul:
How do sumone root did phone, am finding it difficult to do, any easy step

Am going to upload d files later today and the rooting steps.
Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by Peppul: 1:05am On Dec 30, 2014
K. Jst rooted d phone with king root, successful.. Really wish we many wey dy use dis phone... How to port Cwm recovery if that's what it's called..
Re: THL5000 Discussion Thread.(Specs, Rom Support, unboxing And Reviews). by Peppul: 1:07am On Dec 30, 2014
@ Mac... Which files..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? / I Was Duped By Someone Name Martha Annu Dara Who Posted A Phone On Jiji / Konga Withheld My Money. Turned Their Company Policy To A Family Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.