Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Solve This Puzzle For Me Pls. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solve This Puzzle For Me Pls. (539 Views)

‘ekweremadu’s Emergence Solved Big Puzzle For APC’ / Join Me Pls / Solve This Puzzle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solve This Puzzle For Me Pls. by Ayesman(m): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
Sokoto State Governatorial election is between Ambassador Wali (PDP) and Honourable Tambuwal (APC). Incidentally, Tambuwal's wife is Wali's younger sister (same father, same mother). Ambassador Wali was the one who brought Tambuwal to Abuja and made him his senior legislative assistant in 1999. Ambassador Wali ensured Tambuwal's victory when he ran for the house of reps in 2003. Consequently, Tambuwal ensured Wali's nomination as Nigeria's ambassador to Morroco. Now the question is will Mrs Tambuwal vote for her husband (APC) or her brother ( PDP)
Re: Solve This Puzzle For Me Pls. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ayesman:

Sokoto State Governatorial election is between Ambassador Wali (PDP) and Honourable Tambuwal (APC). Incidentally, Tambuwal's wife is Wali's younger sister (same father, same mother). Ambassador Wali was the one who brought Tambuwal to Abuja and made him his senior legislative assistant in 1999. Ambassador Wali ensured Tambuwal's victory when he ran for the house of reps in 2003. Consequently, Tambuwal ensured Wali's nomination as Nigeria's ambassador to Morroco. Now the question is will Mrs Tambuwal vote for her husband (APC) or her brother ( PDP)
Something they will talk over coffee...

most times the aspirants are playing us like chess
Re: Solve This Puzzle For Me Pls. by gtrust: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
Husband!
Re: Solve This Puzzle For Me Pls. by shakazuldadon: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
her vote is inconsequential...
Re: Solve This Puzzle For Me Pls. by Tapout(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
shakazuldadon:
her vote is inconsequential...

oga every vote is consequential. ...I've witnessed situations where by a candidates victory is sealed by just a vote
Re: Solve This Puzzle For Me Pls. by Beesluv: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
Her husband na. Is she living with her brother?

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Will Happen To Me – Emir Of Kano , Sanusi Blasts Boko Haram / Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Another 419 On The Igbo Nation / How Amaechi Spent The Billions On Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.