Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Nothing Will Happen To Me – Emir Of Kano , Sanusi Blasts Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Will Happen To Me – Emir Of Kano , Sanusi Blasts Boko Haram (539 Views)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) / Emir Sanusi Kneels To Greet His Mother (photo) / Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Will Happen To Me – Emir Of Kano , Sanusi Blasts Boko Haram by chidiezeh(m): 9:05am On Dec 20, 2014
In what appears to be a reply to the
Boko Haram leader, Shekau, the
Emir of Kano, His Royal Highness,
Muhammad Sanusi II, said that he
remained protected against any
evil attack and nothing was going
to happen to him except the will of
Allah, the creator.
“I am protected and nothing is
going to happen to me”, the Emir
stated.
This was disclosed during a Friday
special prayer session held at the
Kano City Central Mosque
(Masallachin Sarki) yesterday.
Sanusi who presided over the
special prayer reiterated his earlier
call on the general public to protect
themselves against the attacks of
the Boko Haram sect.
On Shekau’s position on attacking
religious groups, Muhammad
Sanusi II urged all Muslim faithful
and the followers of Tijjaniyya,
Qadiriyya and Izala religious
movement to be vigilant and
continue to guard themselves and
rise against insurgent attacks.
He called on the people to be
vigilant and protect their mosques,
churches, markets and hospitals
against any attack.
According to the emir, it is rather
unacceptable for people to abandon
their daily deals or desert places of
worship because of the fear created
by evil doers. He urged all not to
succumb to fear and be their
brothers’ keepers.

http://mycampusspot.com/news/148

Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Emir Of Kano , Sanusi Blasts Boko Haram by aristocrazzy: 9:07am On Dec 20, 2014
I love his courage.
Hope he is still in Kano.
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Emir Of Kano , Sanusi Blasts Boko Haram by alberto2k(m): 9:19am On Dec 20, 2014
u think say na central bank u dey ba! Issokay Na HORSE dem go take carry ur BOMB grin
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Emir Of Kano , Sanusi Blasts Boko Haram by dumsotgeneral: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2014
May Almighty Allah guide and protect u and all Nigerian, we shall overcome all this evil act one day by God grace

(1) (Reply)

Fraudulent Construction Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Another 419 On The Igbo Nation / How Amaechi Spent The Billions On Apc / Top Source Reveals Real Reasons Why GEJ Will Reappoint Obanikoro –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.