Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? (36036 Views)

What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) / Check Out The Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1million / Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
Sai Born2fuck.

Sai wetin Na from grave u dey shout sai When your jail term go finis??
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
It's not about the dress. It's about the cause which I think is a good one. #fightEbola

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by 100Cents: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
TheRealMrStan:
Linda bought the Lanre DaSilva dress during an Ebola auction at the 2014 Future Awards Africa for N1million.
http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/check-out-dress-linda-ikeji-bought-for.html

[img]http://4.bp..com/-YgbhGpzQUy0/VIyVWSX2I1I/AAAAAAABVsM/6HXai0kQvXU/s1600/10844103_319918804878585_1567644651_n.jpg[/img]

Please who has this girl's number ?
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by adoyi81: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Decent one, buy outrageous price
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Misogynist2014(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Where is Stella Obasanjo? She was more beautiful and dressed in gold, today, not an iota of flesh can be found on her, vanity upon vanity the preacher says. Today, children have died on starvation, and sicknesses as paltry as malaria. Today, some children have gone blind, paralysed, raped and stolen, some male children have been exposed to toxic mines to die slowly and painfully, while the remaining male children have been exposed to gendercide to prove their macho. Oh humans! How wicked art thou? Just imagine what a quarter of that money would have done. cry
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by honourhim: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
Is this supposed to be a testimony of God's goodness in her life or a testimony of waste of resources that would ve been used to support some poor ones out there?
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by CreditAlert: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
1m for ebola victims
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by CuteAma(f): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
the cloth make sense
at least it was for a worthy cause smiley
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
Money miss road
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by TonYzeallY(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
crecruit:
It's not about the cost of the dress, it was a fund raising thing for Ebola. So it's actually like she donated a million fto the cause to eradicate Ebola, only that she got a dress as a "thank you" for her support. Kudos to her.
Are u sure?...if so d dress is beautiful.
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by born2fuckpussy: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
mobuch:

Sai wetin Na from grave u dey shout sai When your jail term go finis??
na next year! I don PM that lady for better abuse, she go no say kaki no bi leather, if she like make she extend the jail. I tell her say she not fit get husband lai lai, she has no regards for man and thunder go fire her, I no she go see the pm and she won't reply
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by BeadoxQueen(f): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
Awon olodo....
Check it dictionary for d meaning of the word auctioning..
Chai
Empty head grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
Sai Born2fuck.
i wonder how you were brought up between the ages of 0-10. seriously i wonder.. SMH
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Misogynist2014(m): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
chuksfor13:
I like dat 3rd pose, its worth 1m
Bad guy cheesy
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
na next year! I don PM that lady for better abuse, she go no say kaki no bi leather, if she like make she extend the jail. I tell her say she not fit get husband lai lai, she has no regards for man and thunder go fire her, I no she go see the pm and she won't reply

U better beg am, make them release u from jail wey u dey; u know say as prisoner wey u be now, u no get any choice. The woman send me p.m say she done dey target u since, and as u done enter her trap, she go deal mercilessly with u.
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
Receipt of the dress or adonbilivit
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Emmarionm(m): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
nija can mumu dere self,1m dress na auto wash
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Misogynist2014(m): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
BeadoxQueen:
Awon olodo....
Chai
Pathetic! Usual emptiness expected from a woman. Auctioning is 'highest bidder', they keep raising the price until one person is left to buy it. It means everyone backed out at some point but the chi*dless linda decided to go for it. Pls try polishing your vocabulary dear or better still, write in your local language. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Bad guy cheesy
Badst guy wink
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by sacora(f): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
Little wonder she almost got squashed!
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by sacora(f): 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Pathetic! Usual emptiness expected from a woman. Auctioning is 'highest bidder', they keep raising the price until one person is left to buy it. It means everyone backed out at some point but the chi*dless linda decided to go for it. Pls try polishing your vocabulary dear or better still, write in your local language. cheesy
enlighten her d more, bro.....i dey hia#i dey ya back

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by emmabosco: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hope your siblings have something doing
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by j0rdannkyle: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Where is Stella Obasanjo? She was more beautiful and dressed in gold, today, not an iota of flesh can be found on her, vanity upon vanity the preacher says. Today, children have died on starvation, and sicknesses as paltry as malaria. Today, some children have gone blind, paralysed, raped and stolen, some male children have been exposed to toxic mines to die slowly and painfully, while the remaining male children have been exposed to gendercide to prove their macho. Oh humans! How wicked art thou? Just imagine what a quarter of that money would have done. cry

You really are a misogynist, and not the brightest one I must say. The dress isn't worth 1 million. It's a means to raise money to help fight ebola. And in this case, not just a quarter of it, but all of it. Next time before spout rubbish, take a breather think first.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by born2fuckpussy: 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
mobuch:

U better beg am, make them release u from jail wey u dey; u know say as prisoner wey u be now, u no get any choice. The woman send me p.m say she done dey target u since, and as u done enter her trap, she go deal mercilessly with u.
Ordinary woman wey dey no fit piss inside bottle, even if dem dey pay ham millions naira, man will remain, I no fit beg ham lai lai, the worst I go create another ID
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by migbe(m): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
This girl too dey lie sha
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by seangy4konji: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
She looks like all this local girls that will come to lush area to sell bananas...They dress well and get lucky by meeting one rich bros who wants to knack them and get pregnant for bros and turn Lekki babe..

Miss road thingz...
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by born2fuckpussy: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bossforeva:
i wonder how you were brought up between the ages of 0-10. seriously i wonder.. SMH
so chicken self fit they proud say meat plenty for its body pass turkey! I go refer ur case to Baba God.
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by sacora(f): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
BeadoxQueen:
Awon olodo....
Chai
common sense ain't so common
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by NosaHenry(m): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
Nairaland seems filled with dumb people, simple contribution to fight Ebola, they wont understand. Jazz

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Misogynist2014(m): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
j0rdannkyle:

You really are a misogynist, and not the brightest one I must say. The dress isn't worth 1 million. It's a means to raise money to help fight ebola. And in this case, not just a quarter of it, but all of it. Next time before spout rubbish, take a breather think first.
You must blame the op, not me.
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by weedfada(m): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
Kai! Dis dress for make sense wit dat black gate sha...
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Adwexky(m): 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
I hope this clothe wouldn't be washed with Water and Soup!
TheRealMrStan:
Linda bought the Lanre DaSilva dress during an Ebola auction at the 2014 Future Awards Africa for N1million.
http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/check-out-dress-linda-ikeji-bought-for.html

[img]http://4.bp..com/-YgbhGpzQUy0/VIyVWSX2I1I/AAAAAAABVsM/6HXai0kQvXU/s1600/10844103_319918804878585_1567644651_n.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kupe Boys Rock Matching Outfits, Share Adorable Photo / “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album / "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.