Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? (36033 Views)

What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) / Check Out The Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1million / Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by egoldman(m): 5:22am On Dec 14, 2014
Nonsense angry angry
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 14, 2014
crecruit:
It's not about the cost of the dress, it was a fund raising thing for Ebola. So it's actually like she donated a million fto the cause to eradicate Ebola, only that she got a dress as a "thank you" for her support. Kudos to her.

Please tell them, I just can't understand the kind of people that populate nairaland of recent, even a kid should be able to comprehend that it's just a form of donation yet some were even calling her stupid and all sorts of names. I just never did realize how uninformed we really are in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 14, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Where is Stella Obasanjo? She was more beautiful and dressed in gold, today, not an iota of flesh can be found on her, vanity upon vanity the preacher says. Today, children have died on starvation, and sicknesses as paltry as malaria. Today, some children have gone blind, paralysed, raped and stolen, some male children have been exposed to toxic mines to die slowly and painfully, while the remaining male children have been exposed to gendercide to prove their macho. Oh humans! How wicked art thou? Just imagine what a quarter of that money would have done. cry

Have you finished listing all the illness and disease plaguing the mankind ? She just just contributed her quota by buying that 1million dress to support Ebola campaign , you can read and type but cannot comprehend. It does not take a super brain to know this is a donation. The article clearly said charity auction for Ebola campaign . How ignorant can people like you get?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 14, 2014
Albishir:
How does she feel being in a million naira attire? Is there no poor person in her kindred any longer? Someone should plse ask her that question n get back to me. Thanks!

Abeg go read your book since it's either you can't read the article or you can't comprehend it, I don't know which one it is jare .
I don really tire for all dumb nairalanders.
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by BeadoxQueen(f): 6:54am On Dec 14, 2014
N'a olodo nd empty head full dis place
Take ur dictionary check the word AUCTION & AUCTIONING..
Chai
Chai
Chai
Chai
Hw una take Pass SSC sef
Too daft
For ur information
TRYING TO RAISE MONEY IN ANOTHER WAY TO FIGHT EBOLA.....
SHE DONATED D MONI.... .
Ppl buy tins at higher price nd d gain is dia donation..
If the dress is 50,000 then she donated 950,000
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Olulinks(m): 7:18am On Dec 14, 2014
TheRealMrStan:
Linda bought the Lanre DaSilva dress during an Ebola auction at the 2014 Future Awards Africa for N1million.
http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/check-out-dress-linda-ikeji-bought-for.html

[img]http://4.bp..com/-YgbhGpzQUy0/VIyVWSX2I1I/AAAAAAABVsM/6HXai0kQvXU/s1600/10844103_319918804878585_1567644651_n.jpg[/img]

She needs husband seriously. Observe her pose with the left hand always at the front to show their was no ring on it aready.
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Eaugusta(f): 7:20am On Dec 14, 2014
4bobo:
DOES IT PREVENT EBOLA?

Good question, sm1 should pls ans
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by psalmsantapioka(m): 7:36am On Dec 14, 2014
This dress is not worth #1million naira, haba lets be realistic even some automatic cars cost #1m .pls does this cloth wash itself? save for the rainy days
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Remmyode(m): 7:43am On Dec 14, 2014
TheRealMrStan:
Linda bought the Lanre DaSilva dress during an Ebola auction at the 2014 Future Awards Africa for N1million.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-YgbhGpzQUy0/VIyVWSX2I1I/AAAAAAABVsM/6HXai0kQvXU/s1600/10844103_319918804878585_1567644651_n.jpg[/img]

She bought the dress @ EBOLA AUCTION. She didn't pay for the dress, she's rather donating to Ebola fight for paying a million naira for the dress. Let's encourage some of them with large heart.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Joe82834(m): 8:10am On Dec 14, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Pathetic! Usual emptiness expected from a woman. Auctioning is 'highest bidder', they keep raising the price until one person is left to buy it. It means everyone backed out at some point but the chi*dless linda decided to go for it. Pls try polishing your vocabulary dear or better still, write in your local language. cheesy
Realize it wasn't just for the dress. It was for raising funds to fight Ebola. Tanx
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by chibarbie(f): 8:38am On Dec 14, 2014
One dress for 1 million angry there is God!!
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Gemc3(f): 9:09am On Dec 14, 2014
She is fast becoming notorious for buying 'unneeded' stuff. . . .

Anyway I will forgive her for this one. . . . Shebi it is for a good cause.
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by horzart(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2014
grin na gbanjo fr jankara!
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by BeadoxQueen(f): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2014
Long nd big nose
She bought the dress yes it looks good on her
With her own moni
Remember she didn't sell ur father's land to buy the cloth...
If David buys a sweet of 500,000 u won't question him oo
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by simdam500(m): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2014
cute pics, who cares if she bought it for 3million

by the way that third pix is hot... is she h¤rn*y? why place her hand right in the middle??

Seun abeg marry this babe commot for ground

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Ninilowo(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2014
HOW MANY CARATZ OF GOLD?
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Orikinla(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
Beautiful.
She makes the dress worthy of the price.
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Orikinla(m): 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
Olulinks:

She needs husband seriously. Observe her pose with the left hand always at the front to show their was no ring on it aready.
Her boobs don increase o since 2012
That was one of her major issues when we were close.
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by crecruit: 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
NosaHenry:
Nairaland seems filled with dumb people, simple contribution to fight Ebola, they wont understand. Jazz

See me see trouble o, you'd think it was rocket science the way they seem unable to grasp what went down.
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

Nice dress but I genuinely wouldn't pay even 100000 k for that dress.. But let's not forget that it was a fund raiser and so for that cause I understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Singer, Prince Dies At 57 At Paisley Park - BBC / Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) / Emeka Ike Spotted At Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello At Lokoja - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.