Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? (36037 Views)

What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) / Check Out The Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1million / Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by yomi007k(m): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
Oshii.
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by DaBullIT(m): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
[size=18pt]All of una wey dey shout poor children , donation and helping people. How many of una don go motherless babies home this year ? How many of una don go give alms to beggars ?

Hypocrites Òshì

I bet most of you use at least at least Samsung S5 or maybe even iphone 6. To some people , each of your phones is enough to make them rich forever

My point being , People spend based on their status , or the status they think they should attain .

If someone takes her photo in a Lagos ghetto boutique , same set of people will say she's just noise no money

But importantly , How do you know that she hasn't spent more than 1 M in donations to less privileged ?

You expect her to broadcast it abi ?

If she can afford 3 million pant let her buy its her money stop complaining after all one Indian man bought $230K gold plated cloth

Face your business and your life stop bad mouthing people [/size]

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Mavelshee(m): 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
Were is d rocket launchers n jetpack attached...??
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by sacora(f): 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
NosaHenry:
Nairaland seems filled with dumb people, simple contribution to fight Ebola, they wont understand. Jazz
bet u top d list!
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Emmanuel247(m): 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
Does it have...

Food and kitchen utensils?
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by eggie100(m): 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
She aint pretty and so is this dress and i dnt give a damn. Shameless stupid spending.
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hmmmm, gd fr her. It aint looking bad too
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
4bobo:
DOES IT PREVENT EBOLA?
The fund raised from it will be used to fight ebola.
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by roqrules04(m): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
7 figures shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by mpowa(m): 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
#1 million? if i believe that then i can believe anything.

Can you Fly with it?
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
faheez:
She didn't pay the 1million for the cloth itself,kind of donation

Tell them oo
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
How many time do I have to tell u guys its N.O.M.B
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by smudge2079(m): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
Vanity upon vanity says d Preacher... All is vanity!
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by BISIXCLUSIVE: 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
One what!!!!!!!!?chixux no be soap nd water den go use watch am or the cloth no dey dirty? Where orphanage home dey, even if ano get something do with money. ogaju...... is too tall
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Lastanza: 11:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
from the caption I think its her own way of donating/supporting the Ebola fight then.. not dat d cloth worth #1m.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
momodub:
Nice dress save 4 raining days

read the post again, she didn't buy because she has too much money .....she bought for a purpose

ebola auction
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lastanza:
from the caption I think its her own way of donating/supporting the Ebola fight then.. not dat d cloth worth #1m.

thank you sir ....

people will read without comprehension and just comment.......she bought that dress to help a course
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by LadyAmaka(f): 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
chuksfor13:
I like dat 3rd pose, its worth 1m

what make it worth 1million? I hope your mind is not dirty?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by fireforfire: 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
UWA MMEBI.....waste of moni angry
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Kenzico(m): 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
I agree d dress is gorgeous bt for N1m....its a pure lie. Is it made of gold or jux a post 2raise her status high
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by boma95(f): 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
i would have said smtn . . . buh dn its her money.... so who cares?? undecided
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
LadyAmaka:

what make it worth 1million? I hope your mind is not dirty?
Ok, its worth more than dat
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 14, 2014
A soldier was given a three-day leave to attend to
his newly wedded wife but on getting home, he
realized that his wife was in her menstrual period.
So he decided to send a telegram to his
headquarter to extend his leave but with his
mother-in-law and other visitors around, he decided
to code his message in the military way. This is
what followed;
SOLDIER: Omega one, this is omega twelve, danger
signal from the field, red alert in front, extend leave.
Do you read
me?! Red alert in front, extend leave.
HEADQUARTERS: Omega twelve, this is omega one,
I read you loud and clear! Attack from the back, and
resume immediately! I repeat, attack from the back,
resume immediately!
like if u gt the code
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Chinaka2014(m): 12:51am On Dec 14, 2014
Too much money, pls share some to me. though nice dress.
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by IDEApro(m): 1:09am On Dec 14, 2014
This lady might be praying for Seun to make move but our sincerely is lily minded to smell opportunity but prefer hiding in Otta sniffing for ladies with carved eyebrowsgrin
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Morizo(m): 1:33am On Dec 14, 2014
Nice one Linda.
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by sleek82(m): 2:24am On Dec 14, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Where is Stella Obasanjo? She was more beautiful and dressed in gold, today, not an iota of flesh can be found on her, vanity upon vanity the preacher says. Today, children have died on starvation, and sicknesses as paltry as malaria. Today, some children have gone blind, paralysed, raped and stolen, some male children have been exposed to toxic mines to die slowly and painfully, while the remaining male children have been exposed to gendercide to prove their macho. Oh humans! How wicked art thou? Just imagine what a quarter of that money would have done. cry
why r u so quick to make dis unnecessary comment? If u dnt undastnd wat d money was used for, why not ask?
She did not buy the dress N1m literally. ....its a fund raising for eradication of ebola and so for the donation made, you are being given something.....more like an appreciation
Weneva funds r being raised for purposes like dis, they could bring anytin for any price and so whoever wants to donate dat amount would pick d item e.g they culd say you shuld buy a normal N10k bag for N2m...you are not buyin d bag literally for N2m but you are donating N2m for the cause and d bag is a 'thank you'

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Albishir: 2:58am On Dec 14, 2014
How does she feel being in a million naira attire? Is there no poor person in her kindred any longer? Someone should plse ask her that question n get back to me. Thanks!
Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by azimibraun: 5:01am On Dec 14, 2014
Na donation no be say na d dress be 1m Nair worth.... n.a. good thing she do no be careless spending. If 5 orther people buy lk her n.a 5million to take help Ebola victims be that. We suppose the thank herself. Linda thank you. Abeg buy more.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dress Linda Ikeji Bought For N1m, You Like? by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 14, 2014
;D1M or 1000 to sow it, it doesn't fit her she should sell it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kupe Boys Rock Matching Outfits, Share Adorable Photo / “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album / "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.