Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts (2651 Views)

Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. / 8 Category Of Cars Old Men Drive In Nigeria / Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
Dear Sir/Madam

Am in need of a reliable person(s) in US, Europe or Asia that have the capacity to help import car parts (engine, gear and lots more) and cars for our numerous clients.

If u are in Nigeria and also interested in investing in cars and car parts business u are welcome.

If u are interested u can reach me so we can talk more about the business.

Call: +2349091527061,
Email: creamyautos@gmail.com,
What's app: +2349091527061.

Please for Nigerians only so we could do background check.
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 14, 2014
CreamyAutos:
Dear Sir/Madam

Am in need of a reliable person(s) in US, Europe or Asia that have the capacity to help import car parts (engine, gear and lots more) and cars for our numerous clients.

If u are in Nigeria and also interested in investing in cars and car parts business u are welcome.

I'm always interested in business and cars are my specialty.

If I can be of any help please email me a business plan.
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 10:58am On Dec 14, 2014
CityNG:

I'm always interested in business and cars are my specialty.

If I can be of any help please email me a business plan.

Ok, will do so.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
Business plan is available, u can drop your email if interested.
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by JerrCa(m): 6:35am On Dec 15, 2014
I can help with the export here in Canada. let me know
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 15, 2014
My contact details are in my profile. Let's see what your business plan entails.
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
Siena:
My contact details are in my profile. Let's see what your business plan entails.

Ok
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Our Products, Services, and Delivery

Creamy autos will offer engine and chassis parts for a wide variety of cars for both retailers and individual client, car sells (Nigeria used and Tokunbo) and inter state transportation.

Request for the complete business plan if interested
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
CreamyAutos:
Ok

Response sent.
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by Tobiizzy(m): 2:16am On Dec 16, 2014
I'm interested please send to ismailtobi@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 6:46am On Dec 16, 2014
Tobiizzy:
I'm interested please send to ismailtobi@gmail.com

Email sent.
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 7:02am On Dec 16, 2014
In as much as we value and respect all our prospective suppliers or investors, we still want to reiterate the following

*we would never collect nor give money to any investor or supplier without due agreement signing with the company legal adviser and investor or supplier or any of their representative.

*fraudulent individuals should not contact us please.

Thanks for all who believe in Creamy Autos we appreciate u all.
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by Pesuzok(m): 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
i am interested, send to brighturch@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Pesuzok:
i am interested, send to brighturch@yahoo.com

Email sent.
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by Klemjo(m): 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
Please send info to klemfax@yahoo.co.uk
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
Klemjo:
Please send info to klemfax@yahoo.co.uk

Email sent
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 8:23am On Dec 17, 2014
Mission
Creamy Autos is dedicated to providing products and services that combine quality performance with value pricing. We wish to establish a successful partnership with our customers, our investors, and our suppliers that respects the interests and goals of each party.

Become a partner or an investor today.

Creamy Autos.
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
CreamyAutos:
Dear Sir/Madam

Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by acadollar(m): 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
I'm in Asia, send to me
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
acadollar:
I'm in Asia,

Email sent

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by acadollar(m): 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
CreamyAutos:

Email sent
sorry can't find any mail from you, thank you
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
Creamy, I'm still waiting to receive a business plan / proposal.
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
acadollar:

sorry can't find any mail from you, thank you

I have resend it, u can check your email.
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 8:01am On Dec 21, 2014
CreamyAutos:
Our Products, Services, and Delivery

Creamy autos will offer engine and chassis parts for a wide variety of cars for both retailers and individual client, car sells (Nigeria used and Tokunbo) and inter state transportation.

Request for the complete business plan if interested
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by otabuko(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2014
Send business plan to mcotabuko@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2014
otabuko:
Send business plan to mcotabuko@yahoo.com

Email has been sent to u
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by bravolad(m): 11:02am On Dec 21, 2014
Kindly send your business plan/proposal to bravolad@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2014
bravolad:
Kindly send your business plan/proposal to bravolad@yahoo.com

Email has been sent to u
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2014
Thank to all those who believe in us.

Keep the calls coming
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
You haven't responded to me, Creamy, either via email, or to my query here.
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Siena:
You haven't responded to me, Creamy, either via email, or to my query here.

Sorry, I didn't see your email, I tried adding u on BBM but u haven't accepted. Pls drop your email for prompt response.
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 8:04am On Dec 23, 2014
CreamyAutos:
Dear Sir/Madam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Auto Collabo In Port Harcourt / Wonderful: Germany Has Launched The Transparent Car [photos] / Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.