Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts (2663 Views)

Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. / 8 Category Of Cars Old Men Drive In Nigeria / Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by am4truth(m): 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
OK. Lots of questions to ask, Would get in touch with you.

Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2014
CreamyAutos:
In as much as we value and respect all our prospective suppliers or investors, we still want to reiterate the following

*we would never collect nor give money to any investor or supplier without due agreement signing with the company legal adviser and investor or supplier or any of their representative.

*fraudulent individuals should not contact us please.

Thanks for all who believe in Creamy Autos we appreciate u all.
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 9:32am On Dec 25, 2014
We @ CREAMY AUTOS wish you a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New year in advance. We thank you for your support in the year of 2014 and hope for your continuous support next year.
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 7:32am On Dec 28, 2014
Good morning,

Keep the calls coming.
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
CreamyAutos:

Sorry, I didn't see your email, I tried adding u on BBM but u haven't accepted. Pls drop your email for prompt response.

You initially sent me a PM, which I replied to. So you have my email, but I'll post it here:

siena_@hotmail.co.uk
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
Siena:

You initially sent me a PM, which I replied to. So you have my email, but I'll post it here:

siena_@hotmail.co.uk

I didn't see your pm I would have replied that same day.

I have sent u an email now
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2014
Good morning

Thanks for all those who responded to us.

Keep the calls coming
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2014
CreamyAutos:
Dear Sir/Madam

Am in need of a reliable person(s) in US, Europe or Asia that have the capacity to help import car parts (engine, gear and lots more) and cars for our numerous clients.

If u are in Nigeria and also interested in investing in cars and car parts business u are welcome.

If u are interested u can reach me so we can talk more about the business.

Call: +2349091527061,
Email: creamyautos@gmail.com,
What's app: +2349091527061.

Please for Nigerians only so we could do background check.
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2015
We @ Creamy Autos Wish You a Great, Prosperous, Blissful, Healthy, Bright, Delightful, Energetic and Extremely Happy, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015.
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 9:04am On Jan 02, 2015
CreamyAutos:
Dear Sir/Madam

Am in need of a reliable person(s) in US, Europe or Asia that have the capacity to help import car parts (engine, gear and lots more) and cars for our numerous clients.

If u are in Nigeria and also interested in investing in cars and car parts business u are welcome.

If u are interested u can reach me so we can talk more about the business.

Call: +2349091527061,
Email: creamyautos@gmail.com,
What's app: +2349091527061.

Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2015
CreamyAutos:

Out of interest, how do you carry out background checks on Nigerians in Nigeria? The NPF don't even know who lives 2 blocks away, the lack of viable databases makes tracing of Nigerians virtually impossible.

Does this include Nigerians living outside Nigeria? How do you know who is Nigerian, and who isn't? I could propose to be Nigerian, without being one.

Just wondering how this all works.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Siena:

Out of interest, how do you carry out background checks on Nigerians in Nigeria? The NPF don't even know who lives 2 blocks away, the lack of viable databases makes tracing of Nigerians virtually impossible.

Does this include Nigerians living outside Nigeria? How do you know who is Nigerian, and who isn't? I could propose to be Nigerian, without being one.

Just wondering how this all works.

Doing a background check doesn't mean we would be investigating investors or supplier... No. It is the company u are investing in that u will check and sign the necessary documents with.

I specifically choose Nigerians only for now so that they can check the company they are investing to and people won't think is a scam.

I made it compulsory that our cars and parts suppliers must also be an investor (stake holder in the company so that they won't run with our money if it is sent to them).

We have made some progress in it and our first goods will soon be in Nigeria.

Thanks to all those who believe in us.

Any other questions feel free to ask

Call: +2349091527061
What's app: +2349091527061
Email: creamyautos@gmail.com.
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by seanpounds(m): 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hi CreamyAutos [quote author=CreamyAutos post=29412484][/quote] with respect the above post, I will like to know if you are interested in Canadian used cars, and what the preferences of make will be for cars/suv/trucks you will preferably want to invest in.
And please email me your business plan too s.r.adesola@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
seanpounds:
Hi CreamyAutos with respect the above post, I will like to know if you are interested in Canadian used cars, and what the preferences of make will be for cars/suv/trucks you will preferably want to invest in.
And please email me your business plan too s.r.adesola@gmail.com

Email has been sent to u.
Re: In Need Of Partners In Importation of Cars And Car Parts by CreamyAutos(m): 9:54am On Jan 03, 2015
Good morning

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remove Thermostat From New Car / Private Jet For Sale - Cost 1.7 Billion Naira (pictures) / Import Duty/clearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.