Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? (15093 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! / Why Do You Want To Make Heaven/paradise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by timilehin007(m): 8:16am On Dec 14, 2014
how did u knw they will be no sex no bbm no nairaland when the bible says 'bi atin se laye beee lan se l'orun'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by anpaf: 8:19am On Dec 14, 2014
Life in spirit Heaven
Christians differ on what Heaven will be like. Some say, we will have our bodies restored to their peak condition and it will be like life on Earth... There are many problems with this idea but I want to think about second idea of Heaven, the idea that we (well, not me) will live in Heaven as spirits.

What will life be like as a spirit, I wonder? Without a body there will be no food or drink, no sex, no hugs, no beautiful women or handsome men.

You won't have senses which rely on physical organs and nerves so you will be in the dark, in silence, without smells, the sensation of touch or the taste of food—you won't even know which way up you are (and it won't matter because spirits don't have a right-way-up).

Will you be able to think? I don't think so—we know thinking occurs in a physical brain and you won't have one. You won't have memories either as these too, are stored in your physical brain.

And how would you be able to communicate with your fellow spirits (even if you could find them) with no sense organs and no brain to understand what they want to tell you?

How will you even know you are alive? You won't. And THAT will be a blessing; for to live like this forever and to be aware of the darkness and silence would not be Heaven—it would be the most intolerable Hell.

Spirit Heaven is a spectacularly stupid idea. Yes, you have to be epistemologically challenged to believe God is real, but it takes a special kind of dumb to believe spirit Heaven is real, and desirable.

nildogma..com/2014/08/life-in-spirit-heaven.html?m=1
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by johnydon22(m): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2014
akwara1234:
God's did not make dis earth 4 notin. That was y he created Ada and eve, placed them in a garden and told them to multiply n fill d earth. But when they sined,they lost dat prospect. So when evil poeple are distroyed from dis earth, only the faitful will remain and fulfil God's original purpose. Heaven is 4 a limited number of poaple (144000) like Juses' faitful apostle and others who the holy spirit beared withness to. There work will be to rule over those on earth. 3338880C if u need more explining and bible passages dat bact it up.

oh i hope you remember the 144,000 are only from the 12 tribes of Israel. so all u bleeping gentiles ain't going no poo.. you better wake up from y'all Jewish myth hyping. . .
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by tartar9(m): 8:23am On Dec 14, 2014
mrlaw93:
Reading the holy Quran and praying 5times daily..
that aint true,theres no need for worship in the islamic paradise ,only enjoyment.

1 Like

Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Kei144(m): 8:26am On Dec 14, 2014
Man will live like a king in heaven, surrounded by 72 virgins.

1 Like

Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by kenock: 8:34am On Dec 14, 2014
read your bible, you will get to know that heaven will be great, like Apostle Paul says, as it is written, 1 Corinthians 2:9 “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”—
So you see what we will see there, is worth more than this present life, there is a verse in the bible that says the road and streets over there are made of gold, you can now just imagine that only little revelation.

1 Like

Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Wolexdey(m): 8:37am On Dec 14, 2014
otijah:
My major problem above all is "sex" how can you spend all your life without sex anymore, the most sweetest thing God himself created, that devil is liar. I better go hell if sex can be allowed there. instead I do with pains. @op no dey tell me dis kain things oo

Be careful of what u wish urself
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by johnydon22(m): 8:37am On Dec 14, 2014
In planet earth:
We live and we die
we laugh, we cry
we work, we rest
we eat, we go hungry
we have pains and joys
happiness and sadness
we shed tears and we smile
we struggle and we survive
we hope and we despair
we feel bad and feel better afterwards
we are mortals and nothing makes life more beautiful than that.
it is in all this that we find balance and the essence of living. . . if you remove the cry, hunger, sadness they won't be balance cus their counterparts won't exist.
it baffles me why people tend to love the unknown and ignore the known.
heaven and hell are unknown nobody bleeping know if they are real but we all know of one reality and that is EARTH, our planet, our home.
EARTH is known, earth is real and earth is the only reality that is truer than true.
you can put ur hope in the unknown but please let the good in you help rebuild the earth and make it better.
lets us rebuild our home and make it better and peaceful.
Gaia(earth) needs goodness and peace
gaia is beautiful.
gaia does not deserve to be destroyed.
love earth and save earth.. #We Owe it To Our Children And Ourselves

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by stepo707: 8:37am On Dec 14, 2014
Deut 29:29
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by drake2(m): 8:38am On Dec 14, 2014
Onmason:
There just has to be something to keep us occupied because 'An idle mind is the devil's workshop' Maybe cooking, gardening, exercising, reading the bible, attending qoir practice, singing, dancing, swimming, maybe, just MAYBE.....but for us to know precisely what, I strongly suggest that the author of the topic visits heaven to bring us the EXPO, lol!

lol@ the " EXPO". U be "Aro ooh" (this is not an insult ooh). Love your comment though
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by ypeace: 8:50am On Dec 14, 2014
Erm.... Since you christians have the holy spirit there who teaches all things, why not ask him about heaven. And remember Adam and Eve were in once in paradise.....
Is it with their body or they exist as spirits? Taking into consideration that they were made from clay.
They ate in paradise, aren't we going to continue with dat wc they were doing there b4 they were evicted?

Sorry, but the christians can ignore this last part. God taught in the Qur'an that, can't we see the clear sign in seeds which germinates from the earth?. ( the earth which we men returns to when we die). Then how difficult would it be for someone who created us in the first place to create us again?.......................................
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Toks2008(m): 8:52am On Dec 14, 2014
A Message from Jesus to the world. A must read for everyone.

As I stood at the portal of hell, I could not help the tears rolling down my eyes and I marvel at the way millions of souls are thrown into hell, a place of utter hopelessness, terrible suffering, eternal sorrow and unimaginable terror unleashed on the occupants by Satan and the demons which will continue forever and ever without an end. And I wept even more because I know this is never GOD’s plan for man.

GOD never created hell fire for humans but for Satan and the demons but the devil have permeated the minds of man, block their minds from accepting salvation and finally bring them to hell after death to be tortured forever by the demons in a way too gruesome for any living soul to imagine.

My name is Jesus, the word of GOD made flesh. I was sent to the world to sacrifice my life to save mankind from eternal damnation but many still reject the sacrifice GOD made by sending me to to be crucified in the most condemned manner unimaginable by men.

Many film makers in the world have tried to illustrate the sufferings I went through but have not even come any close.

Many people do not understand this mystery that GOD had to send me to be crucified in order to save all men from eternal doom. This is a mystery that many still cannot decipher.

You must understand that God ways are not our ways. It has been in the law of GOD that nearly everything must be cleansed by blood and without the shedding of blood, there is no remission of sins. (Hebrews 9:22)

In the past, before I was sent to the world, men had to sacrifice animals each year to cleanse them from all sins but this became a boring routine and GOD wanted a sacrifice once and for all to cleanse man from every form of sins but it was impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away the sins of the world (Hebrews 10:1-4) and this was why GOD sent me to be the ultimate sacrifice for the whole world and whosoever believes in this sacrifice and accept me as his or her savior shall be saved and will have no space in hell but will live together with me in the kingdom of GOD forever and ever.

Many people do not understand when some people call me the son of GOD. The truth is that I was created by the word of GOD and was not conceived by man’s fluid. I came to the world through a virgin. I am the word of GOD made flesh, I am the son of GOD by divine paternity and not biological for GOD was not giving birth to neither does he give birth to any one biologically. (John 1:1)

I was sacrificed on the cross of Calvary to save all men. Whether you practice Islam as a religion or Christianity, GOD cares less for he is not interested in religion and he never created any religion and in his kingdom, religion does not exist.

What GOD wants is a relationship with him by acknowledging the sacrifice made on the cross and until you accept me as your savior, you may never have any relationship with my father, the creator of Heaven and earth.

Many people believe that just been good and keeping GOD’s laws will take them to heaven but unfortunately this is not the case.

It is ok to keep the laws and commandments but in order to inherit the kingdom of GOD you must believe in your heart that I died on the cross to save you, rose up from the dead and confess with your mouth that I am your Savior and until you do this, you will never be part of my father’s Kingdom. (Romans 10:9)

If only the people on earth understand the magnitude of the splendor that awaits them in paradise, they will not waste any more second before getting saved. Believe me, the minds of mortal man cannot comprehend what GOD have prepared for them that accept me as their lord and savior(1 Corinthians 2:9)

The treasures of this world that men kill for are used in paradise to make streets where people walk on talking about the purest of gold that the world is yet to discover.

Rare gems that have not even been discovered on earth are used as foundations for the mansions in heaven. (Revelation 21:18)

Many mortals have been caught up into heaven to have a glimpse of paradise just as my father revealed to John in the book of revelations and their stories have been the same.

Paradise is like another planet million of times bigger than this present planet earth.

Every activity in the world exist there asides getting married or anything evil or sorrowful. The technology that exists there is light years away from what the earth has at the moment and by far more interesting than the present earth.

Think about all you can find in this present world and just imagine same in paradise but far more beautiful and advanced. The TV sets and all appliances work perfectly without been plugged to any power source but the glorious ray from the throne of my father powers the new world.

The transportation system is far beyond human reasoning as you can either decide to travel by the speed of taught or by simply standing on the golden street to take you anywhere you want or you can use the flying shuttles of any kind you want and lots more.

You are guaranteed to have a ready mansion for you in paradise just to suite your taste perfectly with exact design and furniture settings you desire and adorned with such rare decors that can only be imagined by you as mortal being.

Some mansions are built under the crystal river for people who love the aquatic environment while some are built on trees for those who love the environment and we even have countless mansions suspended in the sky.

Just imagine where you want your mansion to be and the exact colors, dimensions and any type of furniture you desire and you are guaranteed to have it built for you totally free and you will live there forever and ever.

No matter the talent you have, you can be sure to maximize it and not for money but for fulfillment. Everything is free and no need for the use of money. Sportsmen will have a great time as we have all sporting activities present on earth except violent sports like boxing and wrestling with more sophisticated sporting facilities and locations.

For those who love their pets so much, you can be sure to have them with you in paradise.

For those who have lost dear ones I urge you not to cry as long as they have accepted me as their lord and Savior before they died because they will be in paradise enjoying even a greater life.

For parents or women who lost a child prematurely through abortion, miscarriage, still birth or infant death I assure you that your children are safe in heaven, growing up slowly and you are sure to see them welcome you at the pearl gate if you make heaven.

There will be so much to eat and drink in paradise and you are guaranteed to have the best of varieties of foods you can ever imagine from all different countries of human race.

There are so much more to discover about paradise, a place of unimaginable joy and splendor.

A world specially created by GOD and where every structure in it is meticulously designed by Jehovah. But I have just revealed just a little to you as you will get to discover even more when you join me there.

I want you all to understand that my Father is kind, merciful, and very loving. No matter the magnitude of your sins, he will accept you if only you accept me as your lord and savior.

Are you a fornicator, cultists, drug addict, intimate pervert (gay), addicted to any form of sinful habit, just come to me and accept me as your lord and savior and I will cleanse you from all these sins and you will be a new person with old things passing away and will never be remembered by me and my father (Matthew 11:28).

This I say to the Muslims, I am not like other prophets you know, and my mission to the world was to come and save all mankind from eternal damnation. I was actually crucified contrary to your beliefs and this was why I was created by the word of GOD, and attained the son-ship status by divine paternity and this why I am called the son of GOD.

If you are a Muslim, I am not interested in you stopping your daily prayers or visiting Saudi Arabia. Neither am I interested in seeing you stop observing your festive periods BUT ALL I WANT FROM YOU IS TO ACCEPT MY DEATH AS AN ATONEMENT FOR YOUR SINS.

Accept me as your Savior and only then you can have hope of having a place in paradise . If you die without accepting me as your lord and savior, you have automatically reserved a place for yourself in hell with the devil and the demons and you will remain there forever and ever. This message will stand as proof that you have been warned.

I say this to the believers, be careful not to lose your salvation. If you are still struggling with any sin in your life, please don’t lose hope and give up your salvation but cry unto GOD and he will remove the power of that sinful act upon your life with the help of the Holy Spirit.

Many people I see dropping into hell have at one time or the other accepted me as their lord and Savior but because of repetitive sins in their life, they gave up their salvation saying they are not worthy of my Father's kingdom.

This is why I’m sending this message to tell you all that once you have accepted me as your Savior, GOD will never reject you anytime you ask for forgiveness in my name no matter how many times you fall into sin. This is why I died to cleanse you from the sins of yesterday, today and tomorrow (1 John 2:1).

Nevertheless, my death on the cross does not give you the liberty to sin but to be cleansed from your sins and make you live above sins in your life. (Romans 6:1)

Accepting me as your lord and savior is the simplest decision you can ever make yet the most important decision you need to make.

Just read these words below out loud wherever you are and you are automatically saved.

Salvation Prayer:

Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.

I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.

You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.

Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.

Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.

Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life. Amen.

Congratulations. You are saved and your name has been written in the book of life.

Please get a bible and read regularly and also ask for the Holy Spirit to perfect your salvation and i will never leave you or forsake you.

Congratulations once again and I hope to welcome you to my father’s kingdom when you leave this mortal world.

This message is true, do not ignore it and do not postpone your decision to accept Jesus because tomorrow may be too late.

To read more about the testimonies of people who have been caught up like John in the book of revelations to see heaven and hell then visit this web page: http://www.divinerevelations.info/Documents/misc/HEAVEN.htm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Roum(m): 8:54am On Dec 14, 2014
johnydon22:
In planet earth:
We live and we die
we laugh, we cry
we work, we rest
we eat, we go hungry
we have pains and joys
happiness and sadness
we shed tears and we smile
we struggle and we survive
we hope and we despair
we feel bad and feel better afterwards
we are mortals and nothing makes life more beautiful than that.
it is in all this that we find balance and the essence of living. . . if you remove the cry, hunger, sadness they won't be balance cus their counterparts won't exist.
it baffles me why people tend to love the unknown and ignore the known.
heaven and hell are unknown nobody bleeping know if they are real but we all know of one reality and that is EARTH, our planet, our home.
EARTH is known, earth is real and earth is the only reality that is truer than true.
you can put ur hope in the unknown but please let the good in you help rebuild the earth and make it better.
lets us rebuild our home and make it better and peaceful.
Gaia(earth) needs goodness and peace
gaia is beautiful.
gaia does not deserve to be destroyed.
love earth and save earth.. #We Owe it To Our Children And Ourselves
best comment ever!!!!! ur mama born u wella
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by nnagozie(m): 8:56am On Dec 14, 2014
Mathicks:
Praying for what exactly?
Praying that another LUCIFER should not rise up in heaven
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by OnyeEgo1(m): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2014
teekay12:

If there will be constant competition, don't you think that will encourage negativity? Just checking so you clarify the contradictions.

competition wud make it lively, just imagine a life without competition, i rather remain dead, i believe our mind by den wud b devoid of vanity......

I mean competition in LOVE
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Mintayo(m): 9:14am On Dec 14, 2014
johnydon22:

so for ur mind you will be served by angels forever... hahahahahaha even if thats true still what will u be doing for eternity... boredom go soon wound you. . . grin
I can't blame you. You are thinking with your flesh,lol. There won't be boredom,tiredness or anything of such there. Time will cease,we will not be operating by time or space,there won't be day or night,the Glory of God shall be our light. We will live like the angels(I am sure you know what that means).we will be worshiping Godand we will be ministered to also. Heaven is not a place to miss.
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by freethinker01: 9:19am On Dec 14, 2014
Does anyone still believe in this heaven bullcrap? If u seriously do u must b living in delusion and lies. Doesn't make any sense to me or whatsoever.
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 14, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

competition wud make it lively, just imagine a life without competition, i rather remain dead, i believe our mind by den wud b devoid of vanity......

I mean competition in LOVE

If there's competition, wouldn't it breed negativity and stir the evils of the heart? And besides, what will you be competing for? What exactly?
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 9:30am On Dec 14, 2014
vfactor:

So how does watching a loved one/loved ones suffer eternal torment in hell contribute to the 'bliss' u re suppose to enjoy in heaven? Isn't that itself a toment?

I believe we should properly understand what we believe in, in other for our faith to be unshakeable

This sort of comment should get people thinking. If you behold a sight of a human father punishing his son by holding out his hand in the fire and although the son cries and pleads for mercy he's pitiless, how will you feel?
Certainly our human heart of love will go out to that young child, and we'll feel disgust at such inhumane treatment administerered to the boy.

If we feel this way, will God feel any different? No. God CANNOT be happy watching his creations torment forever, for "he does not desire any to be destroyed" - 2pet3:9

If we would think of a human who who satisfied his thirst for revenge so implacably and insatiably as wicked, then we can say a God who torments his creatures forever is as well wicked.. How can a God who tells us to love our enemies wish to torture his enemies for eternity? (1john 4:8-10) Not suprisingly, some people conclude that the nature of hell is not compartible with the nature of God, that this doctrine does not make moral sense.

1 Like

Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by NwaJesusteete(m): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2014
Pls let me recieve holy communion i will be right back, no vex jarre.:p;(
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by johnydon22(m): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2014
Roum:
best comment ever!!!!! ur mama born u wella

thanks bro, am a humanist and i believe in the goodness and beauty in humanity
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by johnydon22(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2014
Mintayo:

I can't blame you. You are thinking with your flesh,lol. There won't be boredom,tiredness or anything of such there. Time will cease,we will not be operating by time or space,there won't be day or night,the Glory of God shall be our light. We will live like the angels(I am sure you know what that means).we will be worshiping Godand we will be ministered to also. Heaven is not a place to miss.

lmao... smh... ok bro welldone.
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 14, 2014
otijah:
My major problem above all is "sex" how can you spend all your life without sex anymore, the most sweetest thing God himself created, that devil is liar. I better go hell if sex can be allowed there. instead I do with pains. @op no dey tell me dis kain things oo

Guy be careful what you wish for angry
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Elparaiso(m): 10:03am On Dec 14, 2014
Feranmicharles:
1-Halleluyah chorus all through

2- you gatta ask Jesus or God(if viisble then),some qstns like is it apple that adam and eve ategrin And other rhetorical qstns

3- jesus will be telling some stories that are abscure when u were still on earth undecided

4- You will meet new ppl(biblical) like,Moses,stephen,Mary,peter. And all others. As 4 me I would like 2 meet joseph and ask him that "hey bro, cun teach me ao 2 overcome ladies seduction" grin

5-i still dey wonder sha,shey na dis routine we go cun dey 4 ever. No more NLsad no BBM , no Internet sad

Na only YOU understand o,God
Joseph ran because of the woman's face....

Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Pain(m): 10:06am On Dec 14, 2014
See them..pretenders trying to rationalize the irrational. Let's all drop our pride and simply admit it. No one knows for certain what happens to our consciousness after death.

All we have are feeble explanations put forward by different religious faculties that have done nothing but disagree, contradict and fight themselves for several millennia.

Let's learn how live in peace on earth first .. before moving over to run down heavens resources with our insatiable lust and greed.

1 Like

Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Elparaiso(m): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2014
anpaf:
Life in spirit Heaven
Christians differ on what Heaven will be like. Some say, we will have our bodies restored to their peak condition and it will be like life on Earth... There are many problems with this idea but I want to think about second idea of Heaven, the idea that we (well, not me) will live in Heaven as spirits.

What will life be like as a spirit, I wonder? Without a body there will be no food or drink, no sex, no hugs, no beautiful women or handsome men.

You won't have senses which rely on physical organs and nerves so you will be in the dark, in silence, without smells, the sensation of touch or the taste of food—you won't even know which way up you are (and it won't matter because spirits don't have a right-way-up).

Will you be able to think? I don't think so—we know thinking occurs in a physical brain and you won't have one. You won't have memories either as these too, are stored in your physical brain.

And how would you be able to communicate with your fellow spirits (even if you could find them) with no sense organs and no brain to understand what they want to tell you?

How will you even know you are alive? You won't. And THAT will be a blessing; for to live like this forever and to be aware of the darkness and silence would not be Heaven—it would be the most intolerable Hell.

Spirit Heaven is a spectacularly stupid idea. Yes, you have to be epistemologically challenged to believe God is real, but it takes a special kind of dumb to believe spirit Heaven is real, and desirable.

nildogma..com/2014/08/life-in-spirit-heaven.html?m=1
So in other words we would be zombified, lobotomized.....?
We would suffer to be holy on earth so as to lose our will for eternity.....
We sing praises to a bearded man, that our eyes cannot see....
Baba, hell don day sweet me go o
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by macEDWIN(m): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2014
heaven is not for these joks, please is a doweling place for GOD, before man was created did he know where he was? if man knew where he was before creation, did he ask what he will be doing when created? what was man doing before man fall in the garden? heaven is real but not for joks. man was enjoying the garden because only presence of GOD can not be compared with anything you think can give happiness, His presence gives completion, fulfillment, joy. jeremiah 29;11 for i know the plans i have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give hope and future. and pslm 89;10 is telling us a day spent in the LORDS temple is better than thousand years live in a mansion built by the wicked. so asking what we will be doing in heaven is out of place cos our LORD JESUS said in my fathers house some many mansions that HE is going to prepare the place for you and me john 14;2. these mansions are for those who attained the standard GOD set for HIS children by passing through the narrow door luke 13;24. please let us try to be GOD'S children by resisting the devil and his hand works cos he will flee from us and we live a good life by faith accepting JESUS CHRIST as our LORD and savior. we will enjoy heaven, may good LORD who by HIS caring love died for us to have life and enjoy heaven help us through grace of perseverance in faith. amen
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Poindexter: 10:25am On Dec 14, 2014
This is the kind of questions you begin to ask when you attempt to "plan the future". Whereas, you shld simply be preparing for it by living right, doing good, enjoying life with moderation, experience much and be modest/decent in your ways.

Leave heaven and the activities there for God to prepare. Some things transcends and can never fit into the capacity of a mortal mind.
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Feranmicharles(m): 10:26am On Dec 14, 2014
Elparaiso:

Joseph ran because of the woman's face....
grin cheesy hehehehehe grin na u talk am o grin

1 Like

Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by ebony2011(m): 10:27am On Dec 14, 2014
It will be like our boarding school. Assembly,classroom, dinning, manual labour and prep.
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Feranmicharles(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2014
Etetejake:

There will b mind communication since the place will be quite. Nairaland will become Jesusland. There will be no need to type bkx everything comments, post, quote,report,like, will be thinking only. Chai, I can't wait ooo. U just close your eyes to login and open your eyes to logoff.
grin open and close login and logout grin MB nko?
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by ugwuishi(m): 10:33am On Dec 14, 2014
NL, una no go kill person, ha! I hav to ask my brain/spirit questions befor gadaring myself.
If u read Hebrew 11:1&2, study d comentry in New King James Study Bible, u discover dat faith, is d assurance of things to come. What are these things? I am not certain but am certain of One Fact- He that holds d future!
Secondly, 1 Corinthians 2:8&10 confirms this. It says, eye have not seen, nor ear heard neither has it come into the mind, WHAT God prepared for those who love Him! V 10 is interesting: it says da God REVEALS THESE THINGS TO HIS CHILDREN by means of His SPIRIT!
D question is, are u a child of God? U may do well to answer dis question. Romans 8:14 declares dat if u are lead by His Spirit then u are a child of God.
To have a fore-taste of Heaven, give ur life to Christ Jesus, get baptised in d Holy Ghost, Pray in d Spirit (Jude 1:20) often. Then, d yearning of ur soul will b sertisfied.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? / Where Are TB Joshua's Wise Men? / How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.