Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? (15094 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! / Why Do You Want To Make Heaven/paradise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Longstride: 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
no matter what pleasurable activity you're promised to experience there, imagine enjoying it for a year, 10 years, 100 years, 10000000000 years undecided

... No sense of urgency, you don't [size=16pt]have[/size] to do anything because there's limitless time, you could just sit in a spot for 100 years nothing spoil ......no fear, no adrenaline ..as much as you feel you'll be better off without negative emotions, they're what make life complete.

Or imagine praising god forever and ever.... Even god will get bored and find another planet to play with. undecided

The whole concept is dumb.
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by vanndubi: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
simdam500:

so u mean the heaven is for God and his angels only. while the races we humans are into is for another earth somewhere??

The heavens would have remained exclusively for God and his angles if Adam and Eve had not sinned. But for purpose restoring the earth and mankind to its original perfect condition, God made arrangement to have few humans serve as Jesus' corulers in heaven. Luke 12:32 describes this group as" little flock and Revelation 14:1-4 specified the number of persons in this group as 144,000.

What would they be doing in heaven? They'll rule with Jesus as kings and priests, helping their obedient subjects (humans in the new earth) come back to perfection.

Talking about the new earth, it is not another earth for the bible at Ecclesiastes 1:4 says:" One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever"
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Weah96: 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
vanndubi:

The heavens would have remained exclusively for God and his angles if Adam and Eve had not sinned. But for purpose restoring the earth and mankind to its original perfect condition, God made arrangement to have few humans serve as Jesus' corulers in heaven. Luke 12:32 describes this group as" little flock and Revelation 14:1-4 specified the number of persons in this group as 144,000.

What would they be doing in heaven? They'll rule with Jesus as kings and priests, helping their obedient subjects (humans in the new earth) come back to perfection.

Talking about the new earth, it is not another earth for the bible at Ecclesiastes 1:4 says:" One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever"

Are you considering all the angles in this nice little story of yours? After the humans on earth come back to perfection, for the second time, what will happen then?

Brother, do you realize that all these stories were once in the head of someone who then decided to write it down on a piece of parchment? The person was probably taking drugs, I'm sorry.

Nobody has died and come back to tell the story.
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by johnlegend01: 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nehemiah459:
Curious . . . .

Heaven is the final resting place for those who obey and live according to God's word.

What shall we be doing there when we get there?

Remember, No sex, death, party, etc...

You attend Jehovah Witness, right?
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Hussaini709: 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nehemiah459:
Curious . . . .

Heaven is the final resting place for those who obey and live according to God's word.

What shall we be doing there when we get there?

Remember, No sex, death, party, etc...
Ask ur pastor, or die n see fr urself.
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
leofab:
will there by food?and will the human metabolic system be subjected to changes? Will there be competition or leadership?

Of course there'll be food - this time in abundance (Psalms 72:16). Like i said earliar, i cannot envisage all that life would be. But we can be sure that humans will be perfect both in mind and body. The human society will be structured just like God wants it to be (patriachal, possibly).

Competition exist only wen materials/resources are scarce. Since there'll be an abundance of what humans need, and the people living then will be those approved by God, we can be sure that competition will not exist.
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Nehemiah459(m): 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
UncleSnr:

Nehemiah459 you cancelled SEX because some people believe that they will get virgins there ba? (but I feel say na their own better pass oh..)
Yeah
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by vanndubi: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Weah96:

Are you considering all the angles in this nice little story of yours? After the humans on earth come back to perfection, for the second time, what will happen then?

Brother, do you realize that all these stories were once in the head of someone who then decided to write it down on a piece of parchment? The person was probably taking drugs, I'm sorry.

Nobody has died and come back to tell the story.

Have you ever wondered how the earth would have been if Adam and Eve had not sinned? Nobody would been thinking of death not to talk of going to heaven.

About considering angels, I think God must have done the math and decided that it would be a loving arrangement to have once imperfect humans rule instead of perfect angels. To know how patient angels can be, read about Zacharias, the father of John the baptizer at Luke chapter 1.

It is laughable to say that the bible was written by someone under the influence of drugs. grin grin grin . The Bible spans a period of 1600 years and was written by about 40 persons with differing background and style of writing . And mind you ,the OT is still a jewish holy book
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Splinz(m): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
Confusions, deceits, lies and blatant hypocrisy! That's what traditional Christianity is known for. Anyways, i don't blaim anybody. I mean, how would you know if you were not taught? Impossible! Sorry friends, you all are ignoramuses, as well as your teachers. Listen, "No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven" (JOHN 3:14). Don't miss this amazing truth! Yes, no one is in heaven except those who came from heaven! Again, "For David did not ascend into the heavens...." (ACTS 2:34). Where then is David if he is not in heaven, a man after God's heart? Simple! He is in his grave (Greek; hell. This misunderstood word "hell" simply means the grave!) awaiting the resurrection. Heaven has never been the home of the saved! Matthew 5:5 says, "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth!". How plain can the word of God be? Will the meek inherit the earth when they are in heaven? Or, how will they inherit the earth when they are in heaven? The Scripture rightly says, "My people are destroy for lack of knowledge" (HOSEA 4:6). How true! OP, heaven is not the reward of the saved, it is the earth!

1 Like

Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Mhizdimplez(f): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
leofab:
if there is no flesh then there is no pain? Or how do you expect a spirit to burn perpetually in hell?

we're talking 'bout heaven not hell....that's part of the difference...turning to terrestial bodies+feeling no pain+there's joy evermore are part of the gain/advantage of being righteous.

C'est finis.
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by leofab(f): 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
Mhizdimplez:

we're talking 'bout heaven not hell....that's part of the difference...turning to terrestial bodies+feeling no pain+there's joy evermore are part of the gain/advantage of being righteous.

C'est finis.
how do you know joy when you don't know pain? There won't be hot if there is no cold... Use your head...
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

for how long?? U think say na 2 years u go dey stay heaven
I go ask say how water take enter coconut
Say why Nigeria no dey Europe
Why Africa peeps dey wicked.
So many questions unanswered u know.
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Weah96: 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
JohnnyNY:

I go ask say how water take enter coconut
Say why Nigeria no dey Europe
Why Africa peeps dey wicked.
So many questions unanswered u know.

Africans, wicked? Come to America and witness wickedness pass finish. Don't let the decor and glitter deceive you, there's evil here.
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by golor(m): 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmm
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by dyadeleye(m): 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Forget angel jere...if I don make heaven, I go even senior angels jere...no be the angels we go dey send message ni?
StOla:

I just had to lol. grin

So watcha gonna do? Wrestle with angel Michael?
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by eminex(m): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
otijah:
My major problem above all is "sex" how can you spend all your life without sex anymore, the most sweetest thing God himself created, that devil is liar. I better go hell if sex can be allowed there. instead I do with pains. @op no dey tell me dis kain things oo

how about living on the earth & enjoying this same sweetest thing forever but wit just a partner - ur wife.
think about it.
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
klarke:

For this perishable body must put on the
imperishable, and this mortal body must put on
immortality.

When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and
the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to
pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed
up in victory.”
★★★★★
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Etetejake(m): 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
Feranmicharles:
grin open and close login and logout grin MB nko?

Iiiiif uuuuu asssssk meeeeeeee
naaaa whoooo iii goooo assssk?
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 15, 2014
To get the answer to these question, make heaven and then you will know the ultimate answer to your doubtful questions.
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by Mhizdimplez(f): 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
leofab:
how do you know joy when you don't know pain? There won't be hot if there is no cold... Use your head...

Trust me,it's pointless arguing with you... :-/
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by leofab(f): 2:08am On Dec 16, 2014
Mhizdimplez:

Trust me,it's pointless arguing with you... :-/
trust me; it's very beneficial to ignore you
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by OnyeEgo1(m): 7:33am On Dec 16, 2014
Splinz:
Confusions, deceits, lies and blatant hypocrisy! That's what traditional Christianity is known for. Anyways, i don't blaim anybody. I mean, how would you know if you were not taught? Impossible! Sorry friends, you all are ignoramuses, as well as your teachers. Listen, "No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven" (JOHN 3:14). Don't miss this amazing truth! Yes, no one is in heaven except those who came from heaven! Again, "For David did not ascend into the heavens...." (ACTS 2:34). Where then is David if he is not in heaven, a man after God's heart? Simple! He is in his grave (Greek; hell. This misunderstood word "hell" simply means the grave!) awaiting the resurrection. Heaven has never been the home of the saved! Matthew 5:5 says, "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth!". How plain can the word of God be? Will the meek inherit the earth when they are in heaven? Or, how will they inherit the earth when they are in heaven? The Scripture rightly says, "My people are destroy for lack of knowledge" (HOSEA 4:6). How true! OP, heaven is not the reward of the saved, it is the earth!

u make sense with ur write-up but d sense wey u no come get b say na u b d real ignoramus, i swear
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by OnyeEgo1(m): 7:35am On Dec 16, 2014
leofab:
trust me; it's very beneficial to ignore you

na only dis babe don dey make sense since d beginning of d thread asking logical questions since 1901:
Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by leofab(f): 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

na only dis babe don dey make sense since d beginning of d thread asking logical questions since 1901:
are you patronizing me?

Re: What Will Man Be Doing In Heaven/Paradise? by OnyeEgo1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
leofab:
are you patronizing me?

how na? Shuuuuuuu person no fit talk wetin dey e mind again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Are TB Joshua's Wise Men? / Tithe, Vow, And Seed Sowing. Which Is Most Effective In Drawing God's Blessings? / How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.