Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad (13990 Views)

A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years / Who Ensures Sanitation Most In Your Home Between Your Mom And Dad / His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by corisande: 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
zumarock9:
for your mom, get her a wrapper
for ur dad, a pack of condom and whisky will do

embarassed
End time pikin

1 Like

Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by AdelokikiMr(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
Also needs help on what to give em...Dad and Step Mum and I know what my Dad Loves Most is Money , Money , Money LOL..... Still Thinking undecided
Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by mailadedamola(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
OBJ's Book "My Watch"

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
1.Arrange an afternoon of fine dining for them.

2. Pay for a nice trip to obudu cattle ranch

3.Cold hard cash(some people prefer it)
Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by DOCTORNLIA(m): 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
lionduke:
Get your dad a whiskey, vest, boxers, and pyjamas. give mummy a wrapper and cash to accompany. then get the new one hundred naira note and share the young ones.
Nyc 1
Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by Oyelakin99: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
It depends u ave 2 chek wats on ground or wat dey love 2 ave @ dat point
[b]It depends u ave 2 chek wats on ground or wat dey love 2 ave @ dat point
[/b]It depends u ave 2 chek wats on ground or wat dey love 2 ave @ dat point
Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by gudluckgreat(m): 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
The only thing AFRICAN PARENTS relish is MATERIALISM!
You can't afford that!
I don't by them anything.
I give them money!
You can NEVER please them. . . the older they get! kiss
If you give them anything. . .THEY WILL GIVE IT OUT. . .OR SELL IT FOR CASH! cheesy

I don't Buy Ur Idea.

And For the Records;u don't Sound like Someone Raised By True African Parents undecided

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by gudluckgreat(m): 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
zumarock9:

Ur father Must "old soldier" for do me i do u grin
Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by freezyprinzy(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ahmed0336:
Grandchildren undecided
rotflwkm op see ur ans o
Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by Habb: 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
Just buy them nice cloths & shoes
Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by Kirinwa: 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
snipesdam:

Nice idea but they already have a large portrait together.

Make a larger one then or get them durex special order.
Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
@ Op, A special Xmas hamper will do or You take them out.Btw, What will You buy for me since ama Xmas baby.
Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by hayoakins(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
Anything durable and not something that would disappear before the end of boxing day grin

Not necessary to be expensive but it should be worth it
Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by MizTyna(f): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
What's ur budgeT?
Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by XRAY21(m): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
alutacontinua:
Make a painting of both of them together cool

No try am o your mate the buy car you the paint

No try am because you no go like your xmas
Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by Hembelembe: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
adebisiema:
Play station
lol
Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by Nelrulez(m): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
I've been pondering hard on this myself but later resolved to giving them money. What I'll do is transfer money to their account on the 25th of Oct. Thank God for internet banking.
Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by Nelrulez(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
I've been pondering hard on this myself but later resolved to giving them money. What I'll do is transfer money to their account on the 25th of Oct. Thank God for internet banking.
Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by KanwuliaJara: 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
gudluckgreat:

I don't Buy Ur Idea.

And For the Records;u don't Sound like Someone Raised By True African Parents undecided

Good luck!
Let us know what you finally got.
Brand new cars I hope? wink
Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by lafflaff123(m): 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
Buy them the FIFTY SHADES OF GREY book to spice up their life.
Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by classicuju: 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
Buy ur dad palms nd sew clothes, ur mom,food stuffs nd nyc slippers
Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by miolewaku(m): 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
@Op, It's better to buy them what will be useful for them, i'll suggest you buy a washing machine if they are yet to have one.
Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by Giftedgreen: 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by osifred(m): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
Sometimes in our attempt to make something simple we make it complex.

Simply ask your dad and mom separately in a casual way want they want for Christmas. Knowing your financial capacity am sure they will mention stuffs that are within your budget range.

For your mum one gift I know she will really like is wrapper even if she has a million already. A good shoe for your dad won't be bad.
Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by ozoebuka1(m): 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
luchy34:
just tell them that you love them with all your heart, after all love is the greatest gift of all
do to others what you'd want them do on to you... if ya children tells u same words during ya own time and u go out seeing ya friends enjoying better things their children bought for them, how'd u feel...
Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by Futureprexdent1: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
snipesdam:
Hello people, have been thinking since last week I really don't know what get for my Dad. Then it's been difficult to decide what exactly to get for my Mum too. Normally she will add the most gift to her collection and stock them.

I want something special for both of them this Xmas your suggestions are welcomed.

Please poster be properly guarded..... There's nothing like Xmas rather Christmas. Thanks for ur understanding.
Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by spikesC(m): 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
Futureprexdent1:

Please poster be properly guarded..... There's nothing like Xmas rather Christmas. Thanks for ur understanding.

There's nothing like prexdent nor ur, rather president and your .
Thanks for your understanding. undecided
Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by piagetskinner(m): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
miolewaku:
@Op, It's better to buy them what will be useful for them, i'll suggest you buy a washing machine if they are yet to have one.
I second this idea of urs4 the op
Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by adewalle1(m): 4:05am On Dec 16, 2014
hide their ATM cards and give them back Jan ending perfect gift grin
Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by Tgirl4real(f): 9:43am On Dec 16, 2014
MrNixon:
Sometimes parents are hard to impress when it comes to giving them gift but reasonably speaking they somehow get to appreciate gifts from their kids cus even when they feel its their money you are spending on them, they have no choice but to think that you care about them.
Now why don't you get a nice hamper that would contain stuffs that you know they like.
Obviously your parents won't need fashion stuffs that you could give your pals on a normal day so you have to put stuffs that your mum wud like to see in her kitchen or bedroom and then stuffs your dad would like to use regularly like nice shaving sticks, a good nite wear and maybe something like a nice shirt of his size.

Well this is just my opinion sha...

I hope ur parents would appreciate whatever you can finally afford.

This sounds nice and I can handle it for you. cool
Re: Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad by snipesdam(m): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
zumarock9:

Op.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Too Many Broken Marriage? Any Way Around It? / Should A Man Have A Gun In His House? / Can You Get Married To Your Cousin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.