Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? (9865 Views)

Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? / Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback / Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 14, 2014
CaptainOjemba:
story! Just show us what the past presidents had done in the south east. Name them n also show us what they did.
Past presidents? Who built all the roads in the southeast? Was it gej?

Who built the Enugu airport? Was it gej?

The universities, hospitals and schools, who built them? Was the south east a desert before gej, and what exactly has gej done in the south east

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Gbawe: 9:46am On Dec 14, 2014
CaptainOjemba:
story! Just show us what the past presidents had done in the south east. Name them n also show us what they did.

Donmarrius:
you mean all Buhari did in the entire SE,is to donate book,which i av' been doing to my alma mata?.
You mean building one crapy block in UNN,while building first class roads up north,is good?.
Let me remind you,the revolution that will mar Nigeria next year,will start in-house.Bastards and enemies of Ndigbo in the house,will first be wiped out.

Obiagelli, Berem, Chamboy et al, do you guys see the typical response you get when you waste your time trying to provide serious responses to the mischievous and deceitful questions posed by hardened ethno-religious bigots who will always be driven by their own prejudice and parochial agenda?

Even if Jesus came to show that Buhari did very well for the entire Nigeria in the little time he had, to the extent evidence of that is still amply visible today, you will still have unrepentant bigots who will remain disinterested while fervently shouting"GEJ till 3030" on behalf of a failed leader who has done nada for any corner of our nation in 5 years.

6 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Donmarrius: 9:47am On Dec 14, 2014
Maple:

Yeah, recently I heard Akanu Ibiam has been upgraded to SEA-AIR Int'l Port, the first of its kind in Nigeria. grin
Half bread is better than non.If previous governments had taken it to this very level,this current administration would av' added more to make it better.
BTW,a new world class standard terminal,is on the rise there in Enugu.

I also enjoin you to stay put on topic.

4 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Jlow2: 9:48am On Dec 14, 2014
CaptainOjemba:
Goodluck has not done much which I feel disappointed with him and I may not vote for him ok, but one singular thing he did was the upgrading of Akanu Ibiam Airport to International airport, this is an act that no past leader could do, all the geopolitical zones had an intl airport except South East, does it not show marginalization, to make south east incapacitated economically.
i guess u have not used that airport since the upgrade was done, they repainted it and tagged it international airport , i dnt think ethopian airline landed der more than trice, ibos re not that dump, there is no formal contracts as regards to 2nd river niger bridge , julius berger was sent der after gej visited obi of onitsha earlydis year and he was bold enough to remind him he failed the ibos,am not talkin abt the enugu- onitsha exp or enugu portharcout exp way or the onitsha seaport, i and my family re voting buhari, gej is a disaster,i cant sell my conscience at d detriment off the innocent unborn generations.

7 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 14, 2014
Donmarrius:
you mean all Buhari did in the entire SE,is to donate book,which i av' been doing to my alma mata?.
You mean building one crapy block in UNN,while building first class roads up north,is good?.
Let me remind you,the revolution that will mar Nigeria next year,will start in-house.Bastards and enemies of Ndigbo in the house,will first be wiped out.
Now you are threatening violence? Smh. Vote your Messiah and i will vote mine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2014
Gbawe:

Obiagelli, Berem, Chamboy et al, do you guys see the typical response you get when you waste your time trying to provide serious responses to the mischievous and deceitful questions posed by hardened ethno-religious bigots who will always be driven by their own prejudice and parochial agenda?

Even if Jesus came to show that Buhari did very well for the entire Nigeria in the little time he had, to the extent evidence of that is still amply visible today, you will still have unrepentant bigots who will remain disinterested while fervently shouting"GEJ till 3030" on behalf of a failed leader who has done nada for any corner of our nation in 5 years.

You are absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Collynzo9: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2014
Maple:

Yeah, recently I heard Akanu Ibiam has been upgraded to SEA-AIR Int'l Port, the first of its kind in Nigeria. grin
You keep recylcing pictures of a one hour freak flood that happened only once since the airport was upgraded to international status, but it hasn't stopped international flights from landing and taking off from the airport.
Airport floods happen everywhere, that freak one hour flood does not stop Akanu Abiam airport from being international, does it? So what exactly is your point?
Pictures of flooded airports all around the world below.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1644097_imagesrqm14d4r_jpega6a173d6651d99dea556c203344eff29

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1644099_images_jpeg68d5535b971d558f594f10a5affd0a71

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1644101_untitled_png72ba537fea64fbab95b2ae67b65a354d

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1644103_a-police-car-in-a-flooded-008_jpeg2bb8227dfb843eacd14582887ad0df45[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1644104_china_jpegffe8dd88fbd9243bcd63749be0f25546

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Donmarrius: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2014
Obiagelli:

The universities, hospitals and schools, who built them? Was the south east a desert before gej, and what exactly has gej done in the south east
From your analogy,Cocoa house Ibadan was built by 'Nigerian government'.you forgot in a hurry,we had regional government earlier.

4 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2014
Gbawe:

Obiagelli, Berem, Chamboy et al, do you guys see the typical response you get when you waste your time trying to provide serious responses to the mischievous and deceitful questions posed by hardened bigots who will always be driven by their own prejudice and parochial agenda? Even if Jesus came to show that Buhari did very well for the entire Nigeria in the little time he had, to the extent evidence of that is still amply visible today, you will still have unrepentant bigots who will remain disinterested while fervently shouting"GEJ till 3030" on behalf of a failed leader who has done nada for any corner of our nation in 5 years.
who reads this long epistle from you? For ur info am not a political hawk like you, I neither support jeg or ur apc. I am just an ardent follower of politics in my Enugu state, so next time u are quoting me know that am not a hawk like you do.

1 Like

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 14, 2014
Rawani:

You forgot to add the recently commissioned second Niger bridge, the dualized Enugu-Abakaliki federal highway which he delivered as promised, as well as the long completed dredging of the River Niger.

LWKMD grin

2 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Collynzo9: 9:55am On Dec 14, 2014
chamboy:
PTF built some hospitals n Schools in SE n SW
What are their names?
So GEJ hasn't built school blocks and hospitals in the South east?
Go around the universities in the east including state universities, you will find Federal government projects all over, mainly through Education Trust Fund.

5 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 14, 2014
Jlow2:
i guess u have not used that airport since the upgrade was done, they repainted it and tagged it international airport , i dnt think ethopian airline landed der more than trice, ibos re not that dump, there is no formal contracts as regards to 2nd river niger bridge , julius berger was sent der after gej visited obi of onitsha earlydis year and he was bold enough to remind him he failed the ibos,am not talkin abt the enugu- onitsha exp or enugu portharcout exp way or the onitsha seaport, i and my family re voting buhari, gej is a disaster,i cant sell my conscience at d detriment off the innocent unborn generations.
you must be crazy in your head yolloba man. What I wrote did I lie.

1 Like

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Gbawe: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2014
Obiagelli:

Now you are threatening violence? Smh. Vote your Messiah and i will vote mine.

Simple !!! This is the message I am trying to get across to you APC and GMB supporters. With work to be done, why waste time entertaining those who only crave your indulgence in their silly games they think they can disguise as an 'objective' discussion? See how quickly the chap you quote unravelled as an ethnocentric bigot who is talking of "enemies of Ndigbo" when, as Nigerians, we should simply be focused on seeking leaders who will set this potentially great nation on the path of progress.

There is nothing at all to be gained taking ethnocentric and prejudiced folks seriously. They have already made up their mind to vote along ethnic and religious lines. These people are in the gutter already. Don't join them there and don't dignify their silliness with your serious responses they have no interest in.Nothing you show them about Buhari matters a jot to the hardened bigots. Save your serious and analytically informative responses for serious threads and progressive posters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 14, 2014
Donmarrius:
From your analogy,Cocoa house Ibadan was built by 'Nigerian government'.you forgot in a hurry,we had regional government earlier.
For how long did we have regional government?

1 Like

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Collynzo9: 9:59am On Dec 14, 2014
Jlow2:
Stop telling lies, if repainting the airport alone is enough to make it international, what stopped successive past governments from doing so?
Ethiopian airlines is still landing there up till tomorrow and their numer of flights and destinations contine to increase weekly.
Bad belle sorry.
www.ethiopianairlines.com/en/destinations/nigeria/flights-to-enugu.aspx

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 14, 2014
Gbawe:

honestly its very sickening.

Anyone who says Buhari didn't do anything for Igbos is living is self denial and ignorant. Buhari as the PTF chairman performed well in the SE more than a sitting president of Jonathan in 6years.

3 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 14, 2014
Obiagelli:

who built those things that you listed, I guess its awusa fulani led govt after the uncivil war?

1 Like

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 14, 2014
Collynzo9:

Stop telling lies, if repainting the airport alone is enough to make it international, what stopped successive past governments from doing so?
Ethiopian airlines is still landing there up till tomorrow and their numer of flights and destinations contine to increase weekly.
Bad belle sorry.
www.ethiopianairlines.com/en/destinations/nigeria/flights-to-enugu.aspx
u dey mind that ewu

1 Like

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 14, 2014
Gbawe:

Simple !!! This is the message I am trying to get across to you APC and GMB supporters. With work to be done, why waste time entertaining those who only crave your indulgence in their silly games they think they can disguise as an 'objective' discussion? See how quickly the chap you quote unravelled as an ethnocentric bigot who is talking of "enemies of Ndigbo" when, as Nigerians, we should simply be focused on seeking leaders who will set this potentially great nation on the path of progress.

There is nothing at all to be gained taking ethnocentric and prejudiced folks seriously. They have already made up their mind to vote along ethnic and religious lines. These people are in the gutter already. Don't join them there and don't dignify their silliness with your serious responses they have no interest in.Nothing you show them about Buhari matters a jot to the hardened bigots. Save your serious and analytically informative responses for serious threads and progressive posters.
Wise words again gbawe. These lies are just to blatant to ignore at times.
Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Collynzo9: 10:03am On Dec 14, 2014
My questions still stand.
What did Buhari do for the South east?

To the Yorubas who keep asking us what GEJ did for us that we still want to vote for him;

What did Buhari do for the South west as head of state and as PTF chairman that you want to vote for him?

4 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Rawani: 10:03am On Dec 14, 2014
A glaring pointer to Jonathan's insincerity with the development of the SE can be seen in the way he extracts maximum political capital for the most mundane of projects in the region. For example when he visited Enugu to inaugurate the remodelled Akanu-Ibiam International Cargo Airport, you could mistake the whole event for a scene from Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet with the barrage of accolades being thrown about. Yet, the remodelling that took place in the southeast had been completed at the Lagos and Kano airports, without the President extracting from those political zones, the type of political capital that the southeast leaders were effusively stuffing into his pockets.

1 Like

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2014
Collynzo9:

What are their names?
So GEJ hasn't built school blocks and hospitals in the South east?
Go around the universities in the east including state universities, you will find Federal government projects all over, mainly through Education Trust Fund.
Dolt, you asked a question, you were given answers, and next you resort to pathetic "comparism". You are a typical example of a bigoted joke and mockery. I have no time to join issues with you anyway!

3 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 14, 2014
berem:
honestly its very sickening.

Anyone who says Buhari didn't do anything for Igbos is living is self denial and ignorant. Buhari as the PTF chairman performed well in the SE more than a sitting president of Jonathan in 6years.
In as much as I want jeg to go, can u just list the things buhari did in southeast n possibly provide us with pictures, waiting in advance. Imela in my native Igbo

4 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Collynzo9: 10:06am On Dec 14, 2014
Shehu Shagari built most of the Federal roads in the South east together with his vice Ekwueme, Buhari kicked them out in a coup and took over.
What did he do for the South east after then?
What did he do for the South east as PTF chairman?
We want clear answers.

7 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by banki(m): 10:08am On Dec 14, 2014
So we are now comparing ptf chairman in 1997 and 1998 to president of nigeria 2010 to20114.....isnt it a shame......

Let me talk the one wey concern me

What were the achievments of gej as governor of bayelsa state?
Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Collynzo9: 10:08am On Dec 14, 2014
barcanista:
Dolt, you asked a question, you were given answers, and next you resort to pathetic "comparism". You are a typical example of a bigoted joke and mockery. I have no time to join issues with you anyway!
Idîot, I thought Buhari paved the roads in the south east with diamonds which GEJ refused to do?
Why not tell us what Buhari did in the South east that will warrant us giving him our votes?

6 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 14, 2014
Collynzo9:
Shehu Shagari built most of the Federal roads in the South east together with his vice Ekwueme, Buhari kicked them out in a coup and took over.
What did he do for the South east after then?
What did he do for the South east as PTF chairman?
We want clear answers.
Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Unemadu: 10:09am On Dec 14, 2014
Chai my people. So handing out bedsheets and few books is now seen as a big achievement of Buhari for the south east?

I trust ndigbo not to fall for pettiness

The sun will surely rise!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2014
CaptainOjemba:
In as much as I want jeg to go, can just list the thing buhari did in southeast n possibly provide us with pictures, waiting in advance. Imela in my native Igbo
please go to google and feed yourself with answers. Don't expect me to do that for you.
Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 14, 2014
Collynzo9:

Idîot, I thought Buhari paved the roads in the south east with diamonds like GEJ refused to do?
Why not tell us what Buhari did in the South east that will warrant us giving him our votes?
even if Buhari built a second Nigeria bridge as the PTF chairman and renovated the enugu airport,you will still not vote for him because you have been brainwashed with sentiments and hatred against the General. Go ahead and vote for the Otuoke clueless drunk your single vote against Buhari would not stop him from occupying Aso Rock next year.

1 Like

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 14, 2014
berem:
please go to google and feed yourself with answers. Don't expect me to do that for you.
Lolzx you can do better dear, doing it shows that u truely want buahari as president, doing it will also draw more followers from the southeast to him, doing it will also boost his image across the geopolitical zones cos Igbos are everywhere.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In 2013, NEF Clamoured For Power Shift To North But Today Says Zoning Is ‘Dead’ / Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS / Senate Confirms 11 Justices For Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.