Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? (9828 Views)

Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? / Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback / Shut Up Or I Expose Your Dirty Deals As Petrol Minister And PTF Boss, IBB Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Kenai: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2014
tomakint:

My brother these disgruntled element called APC goons will never listen and appreciate until the reality of Jonathan's emergence dawned on them come FEBRUARY 15, 2015

The guy you're talking to is Rawani AKA ProphetOne, another expired Hausa-Fulani camel afterbirth who would rather create a thread talking about South-East and "erosion" while his homestate of Sokoto suffers from Polio, terrorism, almajiri poverty, lassa fever and the new wave of female suicide bombers.

5 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2014
docadams:

PTF apparently did not build roads in the SE because it allowed itself to become a victim of the typical malaise plaguing the political landscape of the SE. Their politicians hijack all government contracts and embezzle the fund without qualms. It happens in other regions but the SE case is very pathetic because little or nothing will be done. The masses, themselves, do not care because of the believe that material success is divine no matter the manner it was achieved. I lived and worked in Enugu throughout the PTF era. Up until 2005 the effects of its intervention were still being felt especially in UNTH. On the issue of road construction the people should hold Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu responsible because he was the highest ranking Abaca apologist in that era and, as such, enjoyed a lot of patronage by way of ffederal contracts. He was allegedly awarded the contract for the Enugu-PH road but ended up doing a 'shovel and head pan job'.
Interesting! So Iwuanyanwu and probably some Igbo leaders sabotaged the efforts of PTF in the southeast by looting PTF funds allocated to the region?

*case closed*
Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Kenai: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2014
docadams:

Whatever she does is none of your business. The constitution guarantees her the freedom to associate and to air her opinion to a reasonable extent and I don't think she has exceeded the limit.

She's not airing an opinion on this thread, point of correction.
She's being a mMoron, a nuisance and an internet tout, just like you.
The OP's question is very easy to comprehend: Tell us the achievements of Buhari in the South-East.

Berem, Docadams, Gbawe, Obiagelli and the rest of the shills prefer to either drag Jonathan into the discussion, or tell bare-faced lies without backup (Docadams) on the reasons for the total failure of their general in all of his 6 years as PTF chairman.

5 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by chamboy(m): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2014
Justcash:

Speaking the truth is now delusional to you abi? The truth is indeed bitter. All you need to do is to tell us why the South Easterners should vote for Buhari instead of GEJ based on leadership impact on the region.
Vote for who is right for Nigeria not for southeast alone
Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Unemadu: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2014
docadams:

PTF apparently did not build roads in the SE because it allowed itself to become a victim of the typical malaise plaguing the political landscape of the SE. Their politicians hijack all government contracts and embezzle the fund without qualms. It happens in other regions but the SE case is very pathetic because little or nothing will be done. The masses, themselves, do not care because of the believe that material success is divine no matter the manner it was achieved. I lived and worked in Enugu throughout the PTF era. Up until 2005 the effects of its intervention were still being felt especially in UNTH. On the issue of road construction the people should hold Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu responsible because he was the highest ranking Abaca apologist in that era and, as such, enjoyed a lot of patronage by way of ffederal contracts. He was allegedly awarded the contract for the Enugu-PH road but ended up doing a 'shovel and head pan job'.

So your anti corruption CZAR could not jail Iwuannyanwu for embezzlement? Interesting

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by truefact: 11:11am On Dec 14, 2014
Yoruba stop bothering yourselves of who Igbo vote. Igbo hate whatever it is that you support just as Yoruba hate everything Igbo support.
It would do the Yoruba and Hausa lot of good to go their seperate way...believe me.

2 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Kenai: 11:11am On Dec 14, 2014
And as expected, they have resorted to baseless white lies in the face of their inability to show us any of their general's good works in the South-East during his 6 whooping years as PTF chairman.
Because, in truth, there is none.

3 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Collynzo9: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2014
docadams:

[s]PTF apparently did not build roads in the SE because it allowed itself to become a victim of the typical malaise plaguing the political landscape of the SE. Their politicians hijack all government contracts and embezzle the fund without qualms. It happens in other regions but the SE case is very pathetic because little or nothing will be done. The masses, themselves, do not care because of the believe that material success is divine no matter the manner it was achieved. I lived and worked in Enugu throughout the PTF era. Up until 2005 the effects of its intervention were still being felt especially in UNTH. On the issue of road construction the people should hold Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu responsible because he was the highest ranking Abaca apologist in that era and, as such, enjoyed a lot of patronage by way of ffederal contracts. He was allegedly awarded the contract for the Enugu-PH road but ended up doing a 'shovel and head pan job'.[/s]
So those people are no longer to blame but Jonathan?
When Buhari failed us, the masses and leaders of the south east are to blame, but when Jonathan ''failed'' us (according to you guys), we should blame no one but Jonathan himself. You Buhari supporters are grade 1 hypocrites.
Tell us what Buhari did for the South east instead of some spiritual effects you were felling up till 2005.

3 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Kenai: 11:19am On Dec 14, 2014
Ngwakwe, Lalasticlala this thread deserves to be on the frontpage.
It's a very solid question.

3 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by tomakint: 11:20am On Dec 14, 2014
Kenai:

List what your general has done for the South-East with concrete proof and stop trying to derail by calling GEJ.
You people are so empty and uncouth with your arguments and you still wonder why your general loses elections.
If Buhari did anything for the East, surely, it can't be hard to find.
List out those achievements or quietly get out of the thread, you nuisance.
To even think the jester you quoted is a Southerner (from Southeast) is worrisome!

2 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by cooltone: 11:20am On Dec 14, 2014
Why do some Igbos like drinking panadol on other people's headache. GEJ is a failure in terms of Igbo interest. His government rendered us politically irrelevant in the scheme of affairs in our country and his party PDP. He deceived Igbo merchants that he has lifted ban on certain commodities they import only for it to end up as lip service. He failed to do any infrastructure through out his tenure in the entire south east. He promised to go on exile if he didn't complete the second Niger before the expiration of his tenure and up till this moment the second Niger Bridge is not captured in any federal budget. I will vote and campaign for a goat come 2015 instead of the liar called GEJ. Buhari all the way.
Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by tomakint: 11:23am On Dec 14, 2014
Kenai:

The guy you're talking to is Rawani AKA ProphetOne, another expired Hausa-Fulani camel afterbirth who would rather create a thread talking about South-East and "erosion" while his homestate of Sokoto suffers from Polio, terrorism, almajiri poverty, lassa fever and the new wave of female suicide bombers.
Oops my bad! Nairaland has indeed turned into something else lately....

1 Like

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Collynzo9: 11:27am On Dec 14, 2014
Unemadu:

So your anti corruption CZAR could not jail Iwuannyanwu for embezzlement? Interesting

How could he when he was happily working under the most corrupt of all time, Abacha.
Buhari will tell you up till tomorrow that Abacha wasn't corrupt.
Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Collynzo9: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2014
cooltone:
[s]Why do some Igbos like drinking panadol on other people's headache. GEJ is a failure in terms of Igbo interest. His government rendered us politically irrelevant in the scheme of affairs in our country and his party PDP. He deceived Igbo merchants that he has lifted ban on certain commodities they import only for it to end up as lip service. He failed to do any infrastructure through out his tenure in the entire south east. He promised to go on exile if he didn't complete the second Niger before the expiration of his tenure and up till this moment the second Niger Bridge is not captured in any federal budget. I will vote and campaign for a goat come 2015 instead of the liar called GEJ. Buhari all the way.[/s]
This isn't about what GEJ didn't do, we have gone over that several times on Nairaland.
Now it is about what Buhari did.
Tell us what Buhari did for the South east, screaming ''Buhari all the way'' does not cut it one bit.
We are waiting....
Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Arch1: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2014
truefact:

It would do the Yoruba and Hausa lot of good to go their seperate way...believe me.
But jonathans vice presidential running nate is namadi sambo, ab hausa man, why dont you tell jonathan to make an ibo man his vice president
Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Arch1: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2014
tomakint:

To even think the jester you quoted is a Southerner (from Southeast) is worrisome!
tell jonathan to make a southeasterner his vice president. Why must he choose namadi sambo, an hausa man as his running mate? Hausas are bad people arent they?
Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by docadams: 11:39am On Dec 14, 2014
Kenai:

Please, give us concrete evidence that Buhari and his PTF ever attempted to work in the East or shut your smelly mouth.
If this your own attempt at debating issues and winning a South-Eastern electorate, then you're even dumber than your BuhaRETARD.

I lived in the east for 16 years schooling and later working in Enugu, Owerri, Nnewi, and Onitsha. I will ignore your insult because of the universal belief that those with the propensity to insult are usually emotionally and mentally unstable. My sojourn in the SE was mostly in the hospitals and is where PTF impact was mostly felt. Here is a list of some of the things we got in UNTH from PTF: ambulances, theater gowns and boots, drugs laboratory equipment and hospital beds. These items were continually replenished when required during the life span of the agency. My advice to you is that instead of being intellectually lazy try and establish correspondence with UNN and UNTH with a view to ascertaining the extent of PTF intervention when it existed.
N.B: the only positive fallout from the Abacha administration was PTF. In the SE, the greatest impact of PTF was in health and education.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Ikwokrikwo: 11:41am On Dec 14, 2014
Arch1:
[s] But jonathans vice presidential running nate is namadi sambo, ab hausa man, why dont you tell jonathan to make an ibo man his vice president[/s]
Completely off point, this thread is about what Buhari did for the South east.
Seun, realmrstan, obinoscopy and the rest, if you could take that thread where that APGA man said GEJ did nothing for the south east to the front page, I think this one should get there too. Let people tell us what Buhari did for the South east afterall the contest is now strictly between GEJ and Buhari.
Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Collynzo9: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2014
docadams:

I lived in the east for 16 years schooling and later working in Enugu, Owerri, Nnewi, and Onitsha. I will ignore your insult because of the universal belief that those with the propensity to insult are usually emotionally and mentally unstable. My sojourn in the SE was mostly in the hospitals and is where PTF impact was mostly felt. Here is a list of some of the things we got in UNTH from PTF: ambulances, theater gowns and boots, drugs laboratory equipment and hospital beds. These items were continually replenished when required during the life span of the agency. My advice to you is that instead of being intellectually lazy try and establish correspondence with UNN and UNTH with a view to ascertaining the extent of PTF intervention when it existed.
Amos Adams, so donating gowns and boots that even private individuals do regularly were Buhari's achievements in the South east?
Only God will forgive you for this insult.
Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by IGBOSON1: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2014
CaptainOjemba:
Goodluck has not done much which I feel disappointed with him and I may not vote for him ok, but one singular thing he did was the upgrading of Akanu Ibiam Airport to International airport, this is an act that no past leader could do, all the geopolitical zones had an intl airport except South East, does it not show marginalization, to make south east incapacitated economically.

^^^This AIIA upgrade that he supported Princess Stella with is just one of the reasons i prefer him (the 'devil') over any Fulani/Core Northern muslim ('angel')! Anyone may have a problem with my stand, but that's no concern of mine; in this fuc/king jungle of a country it's all about self-preservation, and my fears about certain people/groups/ethnicities are founded on identifiable acts of wickedness and marginalization they've visited on Ndigbo from 1966 to the coming of OBJ and GEJ!

If certain people get into Aso Rock (with the present status-quo remaining) then the stealth undermining of Ndigbo interests that they have good form in will continue apace from where the left off in 1999!
Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Arch1: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2014
Ikwokrikwo:

Completely off point, this thread is about what Buhari did for the South east.
Seun, realmrstan, obinoscopy and the rest, if you could take that thread where that APGA man said GEJ did nothing for the south east to the front page, I think this one should get there too. Let people tell us what Buhari did for the South east afterall the contest is now strictly between GEJ and Buhari.
who is this bingo? I didnt quote you so why must you respond to my comment?

My post was in response to @truefact comment who suggested that the hausa and yoruba go their separte ways
Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by docadams: 11:52am On Dec 14, 2014
Collynzo9:

Amos Adams, so donating gowns and boots were Buhari's achievements in the South east?
Only God will forgive you for this insult.

If this is the level your intelligence has brought you to then I cannot help you.

Meanwhile, thank you for knowing me. I hate masquerading. If you have balls let me know you.
Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Collynzo9: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2014
docadams:

If this is the level your intelligence has brought you to then I cannot help you.
Alright Amos Adams.
Now go and preach the good news of Uhari to your people in Delta state. You have done a very poor job at convincing we Igbos that Buhari has our interest at heart and deserves our vote.
Sorry about that.
Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by docadams: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2014
Collynzo9:

Alright Amos Adams.
Now go and preach the good news of Uhari to your people in Delta state. You have done a very poor job at convincing we Igbos that Buhari has our interest at heart and deserves our vote.
Sorry about that.

Like I said above if you have balls let me know you
Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by cocoduck: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2014
chamboy:
PTF built some hospitals n Schools in SE n SW
What are the names and locations of those schools and hospitals he built in the SE.

1 Like

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Kenai: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2014
docadams:

N.B: the only positive fallout from the Abacha administration was PTF. In the SE, the greatest impact of PTF was in health and education.

The question remains simple, and not this rubbish you just barfed out.
Here it is again: WHAT DID BUHARI DO FOR THE SOUTH-EAST AS HEAD OF STATE AND PTF CHAIRMAN?

Listing out these achievements as well as the appropriate sources and pictures would simply seal the deal. Please, do us all a favour and relegate your intellectual laziness and eagerness to mention Jonathan, straight to the backseat.

Cite your sources and news articles while doing it, not your beer parlor fables.
We're waiting.

2 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
docadams:

Meanwhile, thank you for knowing me. I hate masquerading. If you have balls let me know you.
stop responding to them biko! Even when you tell them the truth,they keep looking for other methods to twist your comments. Thanks for revealing the truth about buhari's achievements in UNTH.

1 Like

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by cocoduck: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
GEJ has resurected the rails which Buhari and co left to rot. ie Lagos would have been enjoying a metro by now but thanks to the grate crying general the reverse became the case. We don't need much from GEJ only to implement CONFAB report. And allow us to do the rest.
if I need anything I will go to my governor or better still, my LGA Chairman, not the president.

2 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by cocoduck: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
Kenai:

The question remains simple, and not this rubbish you just barfed out.
Here it is again: WHAT DID BUHARI DO FOR THE SOUTH-EAST AS HEAD OF STATE AND PTF CHAIRMAN?

Listing out these achievements as well as the appropriate sources and pictures would simply seal the deal. Please, do us all a favour and relegate your intellectual laziness and eagerness to mention Jonathan, straight to the backseat.

Cite your sources and news articles while doing it, not your beer parlor fables.
We're waiting.
You should have asked the 1diot where the SE Nigeria is, all of a sudden they lived in the east just as I suddenly slept with Celine Dion last weekend
Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Kenai: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
berem:
stop responding to them biko! Even when you tell them the truth,they keep looking for other methods to twist your comments. Thanks for revealing the truth about buhari's achievements in UNTH.

Lwkmd. "Revealing the truth". Truth with no source or pictures.
That's how dumb these people have become.
Patting eachother on the back.
Well, we shall see on February. I hope you're ready.

3 Likes

Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by docadams: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
berem:

I wish I can. The SE is part of me. The masquerade who mention my name knows that.
Re: What Did Buhari Do For The South East As Head Of State And PTF Chairman? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
Kenai:

Lwkmd. "Revealing the truth". Truth with no source or pictures.
That's how dumb these people have become.
Patting eachother on the back.
Well, we shall see on February. I hope you're ready.
hey! Stop spamming my mentions. Its not a must I respond to you. You can make your comments without quoting me.

Nonsense!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Industrialisation Of Nigeria In Pictures / NASS Management Gives Outgoing Senators Three Days To Handover Office Keys, Equi / Despite ₦2.3tn Health Budgets, Buhari Spends 201 Days On Foreign Medical Trips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.