Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,255 members, 7,864,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

We All Need To Rethink - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We All Need To Rethink (393 Views)

10 Shocking Fuelscarcity Photos That Will Make You Rethink Your Citizenship / OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like / Notable Nigerian Heroes We All Need To Emulate As Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We All Need To Rethink by saint047(m): 10:08am On Dec 14, 2014
We all owe an obligation to better lives of citizens of Nigeria, born or yet to be born. We must all save Nigeria's canoe on the brink of capsizing, otherwise, we will all get drowned save with the mercy of Our Lord. We can save it by our voting power.
Those of you selling your fellow Nigerian citizens' blood for money, Nemesis will catch up with you all and your unborn generations unless you repent.
PDP has done enough, another political party must be given a try to see how they will perform either better or more woefully than PDP. Nigeria citizens are tired of PDP. Nigeria must have a change of taste. Nigeria must change.
The masses are suffering at the expense of the few. If one is not progressing, one must not be in retrogress. No advancement over the years till date in security, agriculture, power, education, infrastructure (e.g. motorable roads etc.). Though it's not really President Jonathan's fault, it is PDP's and he as the head carries the bunch of it. "If I have a pair of trousers and you can't get me a shirt, you shouldn't deprive me of what I have". PDP has deprived the citizens of Nigeria optimum and judicious utilization of their resources. Nigeria must have a change of taste!!!!!!!!!!
Hillary Clinton of USA said that NIGERIA GOVERNMENT IS A FAILURE. We have all seen its failure and there is no cause for argument on this fact.
Long-live Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Emergence, Quit Notice To Jonathan, PDP –rivers APC / Why PDP Will Fall / Effects Of Oil Dwindling Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.