Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

My Tribal Marks - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Tribal Marks (12991 Views)

Photos: Are Tribal Marks Attractive Or Repulsive? / Culture Or Cruelty? Do We Still Need Tribal Marks?(pics) / How Can I Get Rid Of My Tribal Marks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Tribal Marks by LadyT(f): 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2008
@Tpia

No her Keloids are still very very visable. Theres not way she can remove them!

I do think the poster should forget about her marks and just have enough courage to date.

The men are not blind they can see the marks.

Tribal marks are not as common now but its still happening way too much.
Re: My Tribal Marks by okunoba(m): 1:12am On Dec 07, 2008
see ur doctor, if in the Uk speak to ur GP. Who ever thinks having facial marks is not too much of a problem can do it to their face.
Re: My Tribal Marks by tpia: 1:30am On Dec 07, 2008
LadyT:

@Tpia

No her Keloids are still very very visable. Theres not way she can remove them!

keloids can be removed though. They tend to reoccur even after surgery, but she just has to keep at it until they finally stop reappearing. It may take multiple attempts however. Too bad hers are facial. Other people have theirs in less visible locations.

If she gets a good dermatologist, he can advise her what to do. The normal regimen is surgery/steroid injections.

Keloids; What Do I Do?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-115780.0.html

also:

Is keloid removal necessary? What are the treatments for keloids?

http://www.medicinenet.com/keloid/page3.htm

Patient Discussions

Keloid - Effective Treatments

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=12432&questionid=186
Re: My Tribal Marks by Arnold1(m): 1:04am On Dec 08, 2008
[size=15pt]Funkky123 and Kweenisha/osisi (the tribalist) are the same person !!!![/size]

Seun Osewa can verify that they are both using the same IP address
Re: My Tribal Marks by Kweenisha: 5:07am On Dec 08, 2008
Arnold1:

[size=15pt]Funkky123 and Kweenisha/osisi  are the same person !!!![/size]

You see why I call you a transgendered
pray ,tell,what gives you that silly idea?

anyone with a bit of brain in them knows who the tribalist is between you and me.Just because you say it a million times doeasn't mean a darn thing. cool
For a man who thinks Nairaland is a Yoruba site go figure
[b]arnold/Texcee,stop stalking me.[/b]I'm a married woman and I don't do shemales.
Thanks cool
Re: My Tribal Marks by AloyEmeka9: 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2008
Funkky123 and Kweenisha/osisi (the tribalist) are the same person !!!!

Are you looking for fellow tribalists to fill in the position of CSO?. Kweenisha is far from it, Tpia. Why is it difficult for you to face kweenisha with your generic name instead of using your monikers anytime you want to throw stones at her? Are you scared or what?. You are now the commander in chief of all tribalists, why you still de fear?

na you be this woman wey get 8 year belle?

I don't think its you because your tribal marks are 12 per cheek and she is more beautiful than you.
Re: My Tribal Marks by AloyEmeka9: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2008
For a man who thinks Nairaland is a Yoruba site go figure
arnold/Texcee,stop stalking me.I'm a married woman and I don't do shemales.
Thanks

transgendered? i'd rather go with She-Pia.
Re: My Tribal Marks by tpia: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2008
Re: My Tribal Marks by Funkky123: 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2008
Arnold1 (m)
Ulan Bator

Re: My Tribal Marks
« #99 on: December 08, 2008, 01:04 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funkky123 and Kweenisha/osisi (the tribalist) are the same person !!!!

All i did was ask for help but my typical Nigerian people turned it into stress n arguments

Thanks
Re: My Tribal Marks by mafolayomi(f): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2008
but come to look at it , this tribal mark of a thing is almost d same thing as tattoo now.
i have too, and i have never been condemned for anything because of this, maybe it depends on you and how you see things, infarct pple even admires mine.
u can go to my profile and check my pix, it has never had any negative impact on me b4, instead, its been all positive all this while and i do not think it will ever do.
Re: My Tribal Marks by Macgreat(m): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2009
Ha ha ha, marks grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Hispanics Mixed Descendant Of African Slaves And European Colonists / Ethiopians Are Caucasion-video / Isi Agu - An Igbo Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.