Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,864 members, 7,862,856 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP (37284 Views)

Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu / Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Igrigrigun: 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Scatterboss:

You cant give what you dont have. The online billionaire ran away when it was time to assist a sick Nairalander. He is just like his other loudmouth brother Scamjones.

We know their type

Nigerians are wiser now. They can read between the lines

Billyoniare cannot feed himself properly, how can he help others?

Billy is always on the hustle begging for food in Owerre, yet he comes to make mouth on NL

SMH for the fake billyonaire

Nairalanders, remember- evaluate both candidates objectively and do not listen to hungry Pay Per Post activists Like Mr Fake Billyonaire

7 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
mikeansy:

The number 1 executive decision of all Presidential candidate is to choose their own running mate

Buhari has already handed this decision to someone else to make just in his desperate attempt to prove he is a democrat!

choosing your VP is a National Security issue and yet the clueless General has handed this important decision to a man of questionable character like Tinubu. A man who has a history of certificate forgery and drug pushing?

This is Buhari's first National Security decision and he has handed it to someone else. In case you don't understand the enormity of the decision at stake. Buhari is one election away from being President. Lets assume one of Shekau's clone is selected for Buhari without Buhari knowing, that VP will be one Presidential death away from being President himself!
C go n sleep....u r as confused as d person dat came up wit dis
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by 100Cents: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
gregg2:
[size=13pt]Buhari is weak.
Why will he surrender the task of nominating his VP to Tinubu?

In 2011, GEJ independently chose his deputy Namadi Sambo. He repeated same for 2015.

Buhari is living on the legacies of the action packed Brig Gen Tunde Idiagbon. He does not have anything to offer[/size]

Except a leaking mouth..
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Scatterboss:

You cant give what you dont have. The online billionaire ran away when it was time to assist a sick Nairalander. He is just like his other loudmouth brother Scamjones.
Dont make such statements, its unfounded. I dont advertise my charitable acts.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by 100Cents: 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
APC minions are partying over a crying general and serial loser.

I laugh in 2015..
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
RagaMufeen:

buhari people are not corrupt, what of tinubu, abeg sit down joor
Wit all his corruption, lagos keeps improvin...apc governors are by far more productive....nw we need to c d effect of dr president
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
100Cents:
APC minions are partying over a crying general and serial loser.

I laugh in 2015..
Yea...u really nid to console urslf ahead
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by 100Cents: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
prinznazzy:

Yea...u really nid to console urslf ahead

History will repeat itself..

Trust History...

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by arresa: 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
[s]
Billyonaire:
I know the deal, Yes. I know everything in details and I mention names and issues. I hide nothing. 2011 election was just $2b to Tinubu's pocket, this one actually cost more. Relax my friend, Feb 15, you will worship me, cos we are going nowhere, Aso Rock is NOT vacant.
[/s]

Of what relevance is what you know and your market women gossips?

You are nothing but a loud mouth, comical and amusing internet character grin

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Igrigrigun:

We know their type

Nigerians are wiser now. They can read between the lines

Billyoniare cannot feed himself properly, how can he help others?

Billy is always on the hustle begging for food in Owerre, yet he comes to make mouth on NL

SMH for the fake billyonaire

Nairalanders, remember- evaluate both candidates objectively and do not listen to hungry Pay Per Post activists Like Mr Fake Billyonaire

This loser is firing all 16 cylinders of his AMG BiTurbo Stupidity. Hahahahahahaha jan/jan/weed. If no be panadol, it no fit be like Panadol. Billyonaire cant be duplicated. Billyonaire is an Enigma. I will strip Buhari of all fans on Nairaland. I promise you nothing but facts on why Buhari is such a bad choice. He will be awarded PHD in Failure on Feb 14.

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by HugeMac: 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
prinznazzy:

Wit all his corruption, lagos keeps improvin...apc governors are by far more productive....nw we need to c d effect of dr president
HOW IS LAGOS IMPROVING , I STAY IN ALABA , IT TOOK AN ARTICLE IN SUN NEWSPAPER FOR THEM TO REMEMBER WE EXIST , WITH ONE OF THE WORST UNMOTORABLE ROAD IN LAGOS , SOMEONE HAD TO DIE IN AN ACCIDENT CAUSED BY A CONTAINER ON THAT ROAD, BEFORE THEY STARTED LISTENING
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by bolajionasanya(m): 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
A vote for GEJ is a vote for corruption, boko haram, unemployment, insecurity, inflation, poverty and power to the few
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
arresa:
[s][/s]

Of what relevance is what you know and your market women gossips?

You are nothing but a loud mouth, comical and amusing internet character grin
Congratulations for learning how to write a sentence without making sense.

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Citadelbot: 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:

Scamjones friend. You ran away when it was time to assist a Nairalander. Hahahahahahaaa. Laughing so hard right now, only fools take you serious Emeka. Lolzzzzz grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by HugeMac: 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
bolajionasanya:
A vote for GEJ is a vote for corruption, boko haram, unemployment, insecurity, inflation, poverty and power to the few
If APC could not find a worthy, young, agile and educated
man in its fold, except this old man, then it is not serious.
What change is APC really clamoring for?
Change for backwardness?
God forbids.
U can bear me witness that banks like Union Bank were
not doing well because of old school hands.
Is dat what we want for Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by dabossman(m): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
mikeansy:

The number 1 executive decision of all Presidential candidate is to choose their own running mate

Buhari has already handed this decision to someone else to make just in his desperate attempt to prove he is a democrat!

choosing your VP is a National Security issue and yet the clueless General has handed this important decision to a man of questionable character like Tinubu. A man who has a history of certificate forgery and drug pushing?

This is Buhari's first National Security decision and he has handed it to someone else. In case you don't understand the enormity of the decision at stake. Buhari is one election away from being President. Lets assume one of Shekau's clone is selected for Buhari without Buhari knowing, that VP will be one Presidential death away from being President himself!

You, sir, need to see the Sarah Palin movie. You seriously think a Presidential candidate unilaterally picks his VP without the party's input? Think again.

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by ceeceeco: 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
If na only me, PDP will neva rule dis country again. They're a disappointment, they've rilly failed us.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by bolajionasanya(m): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
I will rather have GMB than have the clueless GEJ. BOLAJI all the way
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Acecube(m): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
tonte:
Transformed Edo from what to what??
YOU ARE A LOST CASE. NEXT
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by arresa: 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
[s]
Billyonaire:
Congratulations for learning how to write a sentence without making sense.
[/s]

Stick to your amusing comedy routine and quit messing up my fun... grin

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Citadelbot:

Scamjones friend. You ran away when it was time to assist a Nairalander. Hahahahahahaaa. Laughing so hard right now, only fools take you serious Emeka. Lolzzzzz grin grin grin grin
I assume you know that you are derailing the thread. This thread is about a fraud called Tinubu and a coupist called Buhari and their attempt to take over our oil wells and convert them to personal assets just like Lagos State allocations and IGR were converted to tinubu's asset using Alpha Beta.

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Igrigrigun: 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:

[s]This loser is firing all 16 cylinders of his AMG BiTurbo Stupidity. Hahahahahahaha jan/jan/weed.[/s]

Mr Billyonaire of NAIRALAND

WHY DID YOU NOT PUT A KOBO TO HELP A NAIRALAND IN NEED?

DID YOU SAY YOU COULD NOT HELP BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A CHARITY?

WHAT KIND OF BILLIONAIRE ARE YOU BROS?

YOU ARE A POOR MAN- A BILLIYONAIRE IN DREAMS ONLY

YOU OWN KIND OF BILLIONAIRE DEY FEAR PERSON grin grin grin grin

AND YET YOU COME HERE TO TELL US WHO WE SHOULD VOTE FOR WHEN YOU DONT HAVE A MORAL COMPASS YOURSELF

MR FAKE BILLYONIARE , GO AND LOOK FOR YOUR DINNER BEFORE YOU DIE OF STARVATION

STOP CRYING

6 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by tonte(m): 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
i asked a simple question...how am i a lost case...or you are actively looking for someone to pick a fight with?

Acecube:
YOU ARE LOST CASE. NEXT
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Citadelbot: 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
[s]
Billyonaire:
I assume you know that you are derailing the thread. This thread is about a fraud called Tinubu and a coupist called Buhari and their attempt to take over our oil wells and convert them to personal assets just like Lagos State allocations and IGR were converted to tinubu's asset using Alpha Beta.
[/s]

The shameless Emeka, you start the thread derailing, dont just try to play the innocent card. Why did you run away from donation when it was time to prove your virtual billions. You really making me laugh hard, it suck to be you. Ahahahahaha. Online Billionaire.

5 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by ayomidegambari(m): 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
gregg2:
[size=13pt]Buhari is weak.
Why will he surrender the task of nominating his VP to Tinubu?

In 2011, GEJ independently chose his deputy Namadi Sambo. He repeated same for 2015.

Buhari is living on the legacies of the action packed Brig Gen Tunde Idiagbon. He does not have anything to offer[/size]

see ur mouth
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
Igrigrigun:

Mr Billyonaire of NAIRALAND

WHY DID YOU NOT PUT A KOBO TO HELP A NAIRALAND IN NEED?

DID YOU SAY YOU COULD NOT HELP BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A CHARITY?

WHAT KIND OF BILLIONAIRE ARE YOU BROS?

YOU ARE A POOR MAN- A BILLIYONAIRE IN DREAMS ONLY

YOU OWN KIND OF BILLIONAIRE DEY FEAR PERSON grin grin grin grin

AND YET YOU COME HERE TO TELL US WHO WE SHOULD VOTE FOR WHEN YOU DONT HAVE A MORAL COMPASS YOURSELF

MR FAKE BILLYONIARE , GO AND LOOK FOR YOUR DINNER BEFORE YOU DIE OF STARVATION

STOP CRYING

What if I say I made the highest donation to that cause anonymously. You kids just like being cleverly silly.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Scatterboss(m): 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:

You don't advertise your charitable acts but can always advertise your virtual billions, and also rant daily on how you own billions grin grin grin Keep deceiving yourself, you are now a laughing stock here and no one take you serious.

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Acecube(m): 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
tonte:
i asked a simple question...how am i a lost case...or you are actively looking for someone to pick a fight with?

If you can boldly say that Oshiomhole did not transform Edo state. There is nothing else to argue because you have nothing of substance to say... All your argument promises to be sawdust and i'm a very busy person
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
Scatterboss:

You don't advertise your charitable acts but can always advertise your virtual billions, and also rant daily on how you own billions grin grin grin Keep deceiving yourself, you are now a laughing stock here and no one take you serious.
I am not a laughing stock, I actually receive more accolades than the coupist who ruined democracy but seeks to be elected by the same process he truncated, only this time, he is being sponsored by a fraudster that pays $150,000 to Cramjones and Co to insult their President. Such a shame.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by balladin: 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
philips70:

Don't know how old you were then too but I started following politics right from the time of Omoboriowo which precedes Buhari's regime even as a little kid. And I make it bold to tell you Buhari and idiagbon were the best thing to happen to Nigeria that time if not for the likes of IBB and co that cut short their administration for lack of compromise and want of jagajaga system where corruption is the order of the day. The result is what you see today. Total decay of infrastructure and corruption in the bedroom of power if I may borrow OBJ's words.
If you think Buhari can re-enact the koboko and frog jump days in the 21st century and worse still a democracy, then you need to think again. That man cannot perform in a democracy. Military dictatorship afforded him all the power and he whipped Nigerians into line, some unfortunate people died due to his absolute powers. He won't have that luxury this time. He'll be even more clueless than GEJ because he doesn't know how to negotiate the bends in a democracy. You guys finally got your loser back. Let's see how it goes this time.

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by samento: 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
ILIDEFI:

The problem with you APC folks is that you stay in south west and label Oshiomhole as a performer. Go to Edo state and find out if oshiomhole has achieved anything since 2012. I enjoin you to go and make enquiries.
"Fashola is an achiever". We keep on hearing this everyday. How much is available for him to work? Governor Chime of Enugu doesn't handle up to 20% of the amount in Fashola's disposal yet he has proven his worth. What tangible projects does Fashola even do that is worth his annual budget of over 400 billion naira?
Please spare us of all those crap.
Are you telling us Oba of Benin is a liar. Because he once thanked Oshiomole for a job welldone. And have you been to Lagos before. Don't lie o! Because I will ask you some questions and am sure you will fail like your mentors.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Igrigrigun: 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:
What if I say I made the highest donation to that cause anonymously. You kids just like being cleverly silly.

Anonymously

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You must think you are talking to fools like you

You cannot EVEN FEED YOURSELF

One minute OUR BILLYONAIRE SAID HE WILL NOT DONATE TO A DYING NAIRALANDER BECAUSE HE IS NOT A CHARITY

NOW HE IS TELLING US HE DONATED ANONYMOUSLY

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

OLE BARAWO

Rotimi dey laff you

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration / Northern Man And His Family Campaigning For Obi In Kaduna State / Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.