Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,934 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP (37231 Views)

Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu / Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Citadelbot: 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
[s]
Billyonaire:
I am not a laughing stock, I actually receive more accolades than the coupist who ruined democracy but seeks to be elected by the same process he truncated, only this time, he is being sponsored by a fraudster that pays $150,000 to Cramjones and Co to insult their President. Such a shame.
[/s]

Cry me a river. You are now Scamjones the second, both of you are liars.

5 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by realhabit: 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Metuh has just confirmed that they are so affraid of GMB. The simple truth is simple, nobody in his right senses would support this failed government but because they are benefiting from the failure, from the thievery, from the corruption.
It is time to return this country to greatness.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by robinsoncrosoe: 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
Boko hari will never enter the gate of aso rock
Inshah allah
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Jarus(m): 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
Morkavictor:
tinubu didn't apoint oshomole,he was 1st elected governor when he was in labour party.APC AND LIES

Oshiomole elected as governor on Labour Party platform?

Kai, this is what NL politics section has degenerated into. Only very few quality analysts left. Ignorance everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Instead for them to sincerely tell us
why we must trust GEJ, they are telling
us why we must not trust GMB.. shameless party of d clueless one

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Truckpusher(m): 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
Suddenly the self acclaimed saint Buhari is wining and dinning with thieves and these dumb Nigerians still call him a saint?
What an irony.
We should speed up the breakup of this fraud called Nigeria - I'm tired sharing the same country with slaves of the Gambaris.

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by robinsoncrosoe: 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
Boko hari Is a serial failure.f**k all u e-apc asshooooles
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
HugeMac:
HOW IS LAGOS IMPROVING , I STAY IN ALABA , IT TOOK AN ARTICLE IN SUN NEWSPAPER FOR THEM TO REMEMBER WE EXIST , WITH ONE OF THE WORST UNMOTORABLE ROAD IN LAGOS , SOMEONE HAD TO DIE IN AN ACCIDENT CAUSED BY A CONTAINER ON THAT ROAD, BEFORE THEY STARTED LISTENING
Lwkmd.....so dats d only reason lagos has nt improved?....dnt talk lyk an illiterate nwww....ma statement simply meant conditions dr r improvin....

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Truckpusher(m): 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
Obiagelli:
Chai, the pdp has finally lost it. The PDP does not even know how to sell its bad market to Nigerians
Obiagelli the Gambari slave.
You just spoke like a true and a loyal slave with your other slaves confirming their identity by hitting likes for you.......smh.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by philips70(m): 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
balladin:

If you think Buhari can re-enact the koboko and frog jump days in the 21st century and worse still a democracy, then you need to think again. That man cannot perform in a democracy. Military dictatorship afforded him all the power and he whipped Nigerians into line, some unfortunate people died due to his absolute powers. He won't have that luxury this time. He'll be even more clueless than GEJ because he doesn't know how to negotiate the bends in a democracy. You guys finally got your loser back. Let's see how it goes this time.

It's not all about whipping koboko. The body language of the president tells a lot. There's no half measures in matters of integrity, you are either here or there. GEJ showed where he belonged in the early days of his administration via Alams. You can't eat your cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by craigj: 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
Even Tinubu go hear am when Buhari enter. If Tinubu picks the VP does it really matter. Is it the VP that would lead or rule? Abeg make una forget that tory.
If Buhari leaves APC today a large number (more than half) supporters would follow him .
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by discusant: 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
The rumour is that Yoruba nation has devised an effective method to cage power-hungry born to rule who ruled Nigeria for donkey years but still makes Nigeria ungovernable for any leader not from the born to rule clan.

At every election year, Yoruba nation endorses the most visible of born to rules as presidential candidate of any party with deep roots in Yorubaland and claps for him.

But during the voting day proper, Yoruba nation abandons the born to rule candidate to enable free and fair competition, since born to rule restructured Nigeria by military fiat and arrogated itself too many states and voting power..

It happened to Atiku, happened to Ribadu. Buhari may get a worst treatment in next election.

The Buharis are paying for their sins of maltreating MKO Abiola, sacking of Ernest Shonekan and near impeachment of OBJ.

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 15, 2014
Apc is neva our problem in nja. GEj had his tym n chance n I guess he tossed it to d wind. He is clueless and a big disappointment to populace dat voted him d last election.

GEJ opened up can of pdp deficiencies. We need change in Nigeria. Even obj can attest to this. God himself has endorsed GMB come 2015.

Pdp shud desist frm any rigging technique because God himself will rain acid on them all.

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 15, 2014
samento:
Are you telling us Oba of Benin is a liar. Because he once thanked Oshiomole for a job welldone. And have you been to Lagos before. Don't lie o! Because I will ask you some questions and am sure you will fail like your mentors.
You quote me, only to end up writing crap. Who is Oba of Benin to be the judge of a governor's performance? How long ago did he commend Oshiomhole? Does it change the fact that Oshiomhole has been useless for the past 2years? Meanwhile, the same Oba commended GEJ just a few months ago.
A per whether I've been to Lag, does it matter if I've not? But to answer you, I lived in Lag and was a 'great Akokite' for 2 years. At least I'm familiar with Surulere, yaba, Ogudu-Ojota, Ojo, Ikeja (to some extent), Lagos Island, Lekki and VI (to a little extent).
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by temitemi1(m): 12:10am On Dec 15, 2014
Please tell the fool
Morkavictor:
tinubu didn't apoint oshomole,he was 1st elected governor when he was in labour party.APC AND LIES
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by tonte(m): 12:14am On Dec 15, 2014
can you show me anywhere I said Edo state has not been transformed...I asked a simple question...transformed from what to what

Acecube:
If you can boldly say that Oshiomhole did not transform Edo state. There is nothing else to argue because you have nothing of substance to say... All your argument promises to be sawdust and i'm a very busy person
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by ideyvexnow: 12:16am On Dec 15, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

aresa:

Actually, this is a compliment since the man Tinubu put in charge in Lagos state remains the best state administrator that runs the most productive government in the history of Nigeria?

The man Tinubu put in charge in Lagos state delivered more service and infrastructures than the other 35 states in Nigerian combined many times over..

The APC state governors are by far better than the worthless PDP clowns they replaced so what's this worthless clown talking about.

We all know this is nothing but fear and anticipation of the bad news in their future come 2015. grin

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by t2luv1: 12:44am On Dec 15, 2014
temitemi1:
Buhari is tinubu's LACKEY... GEJ till 2019!!!

I got news for you GEJ is done, You can stick a fork in him.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by temitemi1(m): 12:48am On Dec 15, 2014
CLAPTRAP!!!
t2luv1:

I got news for you GEJ is done, You can stick a fork in him.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by barcaboi(m): 12:50am On Dec 15, 2014
Morkavictor:
na u mumu pass....Oshiomole was nominated by both APC/LP ticket....find info b4 showing ur stupidity
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by t2luv1: 12:58am On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
Suddenly the self acclaimed saint Buhari is wining and dinning with thieves and these dumb Nigerians still call him a saint?
What an irony.
We should speed up the breakup of this fraud called Nigeria - I'm tired sharing the same country with slaves of the Gambaris.

"The Slaves of the Gambaries". I wonder who those might be?. Why does it always has to be about breaking up. When things don't go your way then it is time to break up. For once I agree with because me too I tired of sharing the same country with people that always believe in
I[/size][size=8pt] B[/size][size=8pt] efore O[/size][size=8pt]thers
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Truckpusher(m): 1:03am On Dec 15, 2014
t2luv1:

"The Slaves of the Gambaries". I wonder who those might be?. Why does it always has to be about breaking up. When things don't go your way then it is time to break up. For once I agree with because me too I tired of sharing the same country with people that always believe in I[/size][size=8pt] B[/size][size=8pt]efore O[/size][size=8pt]thers.
Was there a time that things went our own way?
All we've seen is oppression and repression,the land is polluted ,the people can neither fish nor farm their land anymore and you hate them with passion but your greed for the blackgold won't let you see the bigger picture.

Jonathan or nothing.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by pacesetter939: 1:19am On Dec 15, 2014
Raphew:
Tell that to the fowls of the air if you care. As for me and my household, our vote belong to Buhari.

Jonathan himself knows that nobody can stop Buhari this time around as Abati has already started preparing his handover note.

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by benlay(m): 2:14am On Dec 15, 2014
For some of us in diaspora, we have been following the political trend in Nigeria, and I for one can tell you that no matter how clean you claimed to be, for you to get to power at this point in time, you definitely need the so called 'corrupt guys' to show you the way. GMB has been consistent, and he never gave up hope on Nigeria. GEJ said he had delivered what he promised, so we want someone else to work for the people since he's bereaved of ideas already.
He should bow out cos he's already overrun his luck. He will be the first incumbent president to lose election in Nigeria. His wife could not advise him better, we all know what she represents...... Let's vote for people that had shoes/sandals during their school days. They know how to walk better rather someone who had shoes in his latter days.

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by PureNigerian: 2:19am On Dec 15, 2014
A vote for GEJ is a vote for this nonentity Alaiyemeiseigha

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Keegan: 5:10am On Dec 15, 2014
A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For
Tinubu – PDP

And so fucking what?! - Patrick Obahiagbon

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Keegan: 5:13am On Dec 15, 2014
A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For
Tinubu – PDP

And so bleeping what?! - Patrick Obahiagbon
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 15, 2014
kepal99:
do U even understand what's in the post @all? Young man go 2 school
...thank God I went to primary school.I am glad to have a primary school certificate...
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 15, 2014
kepal99:
. U are as clueless as Jonathan.
...thank God Jonathan and I are being compared by ill-mannered Nigerians.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by Haykay80(m): 6:13am On Dec 15, 2014
And a vote for GEJ is a vote for Clark and PEJ...PDP hav lost it angry
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by balladin: 6:44am On Dec 15, 2014
philips70:

It's not all about whipping koboko. The body language of the president tells a lot. There's no half measures in matters of integrity, you are either here or there. GEJ showed where he belonged in the early days of his administration via Alams. You can't eat your cake and have it.
Half measures indeed. And Buhari is fraternising with Atiku and Tinubu. Those are holier than Alams abi? Please say something else.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP by angelawoko(m): 6:45am On Dec 15, 2014
gregg2:
[size=13pt]Buhari is weak.
Why will he surrender the task of nominating his VP to Tinubu?

In 2011, GEJ independently chose his deputy Namadi Sambo. He repeated same for 2015.

Buhari is living on the legacies of the action packed Brig Gen Tunde Idiagbon. He does not have anything to offer[/size]

He can't be weaker than those who are afraid to name the person they are contesting with. Or is it that the fear of is name has gripped them so much that they can't mention it. Let me help, come 2015 it is GEJ vs GMB, and #werejectGEJ #saibuhari

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Laughable State Of Voice Of Nigeria (VON) Reception / Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us / 2023: You Are Imposing Yourself On A People That Do Not Want You - Paul Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.