Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! (20670 Views)

Striking Doctors Offer To Treat Ebola Patients / How To Treat A Vaginal Infection With A Clove Of Garlic / How To Use Onions To Treat Urinary Tract Infections, Dry Cough, Hypertension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by bynat(f): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
I wil talk wen odas finish talking
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by jonadaft: 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
ok
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by jonadaft: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
bynat:
I wil talk wen odas finish talking
Eya!
you missed...
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
Good article OP! smiley
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by izikjon(m): 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
#Fat
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by epospiky(m): 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ok. Thanks for the advice
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by gbodimowo(m): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

It seems you do not know the meaning of SMH. It means shaking my head. So the question now is why are you shaking your head? Or are you experiencing convulsion.

Seems so or may be suffering from Huntington disease
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by Blackchampion(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
reknownedmarsk:
vote BUHARI/OSIBANJO den u loose a lot of fat u have due to dah foolish otuoke man policies
Not funny shaa. Try harder
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by showafrica(m): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
reknownedmarsk:
vote BUHARI/OSIBANJO den u loose a lot of fat u have due to dah foolish otuoke man policies

How come this osibanjo is sounding like obasanjo? I hope this is not obj in disguise
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by romzyxy(m): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
I saw a small fat girl today and I was guessing her age to be 12 dere abot.she look mature until I heard her speak and I was shock.she sound like 6yrs old. Fat is something else o. Making her look aged than her normal age.
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by PietroRico(m): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

It seems you do not know the meaning of SMH. It means shaking my head. So the question now is why are you shaking your head? Or are you experiencing convulsion.
thanks smiley
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
How about ways not to treat a skinny person..
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by rodeo0070(m): 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
Fat men are not fat only fat women are...

Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by SkinnyDude(m): 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
op, skinny people nko? two silly girls in my department have started calling me earthworm. i know very soon, the name will spread like wildfire. beht before then, i would have dislodged their face with SOURED slap.
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by Jedix(m): 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by PrettySpicey(f): 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
No1 way: STOP calling them FAT and giving them a bad case of low self-esteem!!!
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
life is really hard for fat guys o girls hate fat guys with so much passion i have a friend whos fat dresses well hes well doing but getting girls is so hard for him most say they cant date a fat man. being a fat guy is gross man.
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by nyerem(f): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
Congratulations to meeee.I made my midwifery exam. Am now a midwife. With credits.It can only b God.Okeiyi Nkechinyerem Jessica.RN/RM.
C u at the top!!!!!!
HEAVEN ON EARTH

3 Likes

Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
Couldn't read the epistle... How should we treat em?
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by Hembelembe: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
reknownedmarsk:
why re u so desperate?
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by Mickey7(m): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
rodeo0070:
Fat men are not fat only fat women are...
what's the point in posting the meme if you have to write out the text. :-/
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by spikesC(m): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
Tell them that they're fat, so they can do something about it. When you push someone to the wall, he breaks boundaries. That teasing might be just that push the fat pig needs angry

Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by Mickey7(m): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
datalossvictim1:
Good article OP! smiley
thanks hon! smiley
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
People don't understand the emotional scar that criticisms about one's appearance can cause. The power of words. It can do a lot of damage. I have a friend that recently told me she felt she was ugly because right from when she was young, her family told her so and even called her .....ugly.
And this is a girl that is tall, curvy and very pretty.
I really felt bad for her.

1 Like

Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by adeiujj(f): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
treat them well

Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by simdam500(m): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
The fat go through alot most especially here in Naija...

Argh! That laughing out loud u hear most especially from female folks and u are like chai do i look like basketmouth? But like the first person said, u just have to deal with it even when you dont desire to...

Btw. I dont fat friend, i could have dedicated this thread to him or her...
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by SkinnyDude(m): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
nyerem:
Congratulations to meeee.I made my midwifery exam. Am now a midwife. With credits.It can only b God.Okeiyi Nkechinyerem Jessica.RN/RM.
C u at the top!!!!!!
HEAVEN ON EARTH
nyerem the americanah. abi? i thank God for u oh! beht you know you gon' give offering.

1 Like

Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
People don't understand the emotional scar that criticisms about one's appearance can cause. The power of words. It can do a lot of damage. I have a friend that recently told me she felt she was ugly because right from when she was young, her family told her so and even called her .....ugly.
And this is a girl that is tall, curvy and very pretty.
I really felt bad for her.
Truth is I would kill to look like her. And I have been told all my life that I am beautiful.
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by TrishaP(f): 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
I used to laugh at fat people especially my younger sis, buh now I know better, cus people's comments are already getting to me.

Like the saying that goes, Don't do to others what you wouldn't want them to do you.
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by Bsmartt(m): 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
The eating pattern of most fat people doesn't help the situation. Most of them tends to eat a lot especially foods that are low in fibre (snacks ). Heaven help those who help themselves.
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by zoelistic(f): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
Lik dis kind of fart?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Vaccination Painfree, Says Osinbajo / COVID-19 Update For September 7 2020 In Nigeria (2617 Tested) / NMA President Resigns!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.