Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! (20678 Views)

Striking Doctors Offer To Treat Ebola Patients / How To Treat A Vaginal Infection With A Clove Of Garlic / How To Use Onions To Treat Urinary Tract Infections, Dry Cough, Hypertension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by symbian03(m): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
Encourage fat people to hit the gym and keep fit, never mock them or make them feel ridiculous about their weight (even though some fat people call us jobless when we're hitting the gym and sweating heavily on Saturday mornings)
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by roxell120(m): 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
dont laugh as she walks past
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by MNDY(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bsmartt:
The eating pattern of most fat people doesn't help the situation. Most of them tends to eat a lot especially foods that are low in fibre (snacks ). Heaven help those who help themselves.

That's a very big lie! Even in fasting, my Muslim friend keeps increasing as if he is being pumped, how much more without fasting! His own size increment is out of the ordinary! Others getting lean and leaner, he swells amidst all the student life stress!
--
I as a skinny guy, have him as my friend in school! We are seen together most often times and our friendship is admired by many! We like each other a lot!
--
He is not even the type who gets bothered with criticisms for being too fat! He laughs over it! As a fat person, change your mindset, LIVE YOUR LIFE!

2 Likes

Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by Misogynist2014(m): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Paunchiness is a disease that should be reserved for women
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by NellyDiva1(f): 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Am a fat perso,guess mine was kind of hereditary caused ma relatives are all fat but I walk out,chk ma diet back to d issue I guess d way one carries herself matters a lot.but ppl's words hurt most times.

1 Like

Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by NellyDiva1(f): 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Am a fat person,guess mine was kind of hereditary caused ma relatives are all fat but I walk out,chk ma diet back to d issue I guess d way one carries herself matters a lot.but ppl's words hurt most times.
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by boombay(m): 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
Uhm I don't have much to type... cheesy
I'm ifeoluwa by name..
I'm FAT!!!!
I'm just 17cheesy
I won't say I'm handsome bug I've got a lovely girlfriend...(beautiful tho)grin
people don't make jest of me because of some reasons I'll state...
#shout out to all nairalanders who are fat
#itz the Lord's doing...
#for God said occupy till I comegrin
#thank God say you no be lmbecilecheesy

people won't make jest of you if you follow these rules
#never look down on yourself
#don't be friendly with people(familiarity brings contempt)
#be yourself
#take your bath regularly
#dress well
#spray nice perfume when dressed up
#don't talk too much in public
#and lastly thank God say you no be lmbecile!!!

that is my picture and that of my bae !!!cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by shaggy007(m): 12:28am On Dec 18, 2014
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

It seems you do not know the meaning of SMH. It means shaking my head. So the question now is why are you shaking your head? Or are you experiencing convulsion.

grin grin

grin
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by Bifwoli: 1:54am On Dec 18, 2014
Beesluv:
Noted. Where are my fat friends

Be careful bcoz fat people are like most relatioships, they don't work out.
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 18, 2014
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

It seems you do not know the meaning of SMH. It means shaking my head. So the question now is why are you shaking your head? Or are you experiencing convulsion.

Lol.. This got me
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by kandiikane(m): 2:54am On Dec 18, 2014
NellyDiva1:
Am a fat perso,guess mine was kind of hereditary caused ma relatives are all fat but I walk out,chk ma diet back to d issue I guess d way one carries herself matters a lot.but ppl's words hurt most times.
have you tried losing weight through exercising? If you you know it is in your gene you should make an effort to lose whatever you eat. Jogging in the evening could help and not eating late.
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by slimmingcare(f): 3:21am On Dec 18, 2014
Are you being intimidated because of your health status?
Call 07037533426/08084260174/08060442227.
We shall make you smile
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by Acecube(m): 4:38am On Dec 18, 2014
Horizontally challenged is the word
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 18, 2014
Walkopet:

S.BAN crew, how much una wan sell dose hacres of land na?
Oga boss I hail ooo I dey feel or hacres oo u turn hectares into hacres I hail ooo
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by NellyDiva1(f): 6:15am On Dec 18, 2014
kandiikane:

have you tried losing weight through exercising? If you you know it is in your gene you should make an effort to lose whatever you eat. Jogging in the evening could help and not eating late.
. Yea am doin dat thks
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by rodeo0070(m): 6:44am On Dec 18, 2014
Mickey7:
what's the point in posting the meme if you have to write out the text. :-/
Well that's the point...
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by kilokeys(m): 6:53am On Dec 18, 2014
#teamfatguys

erhmm for most critics.. i can always diet.. but

they would always be ugly.

in real life.. i think chubby is better

Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by AISHBAMBA: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2014

Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by taiwo09: 8:22am On Dec 18, 2014
But me love the BBW..
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by Jazzgreen(m): 8:26am On Dec 18, 2014
It wont stop me from callin steve my courmate "big daddy".

I no won post his pix here
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 18, 2014
Well it's just very stupid and myopic to think every fat person eats too much. It's totally wrong. I think people should read more. Number one it is highly impossible for everybody to be slim or be the same. Most times ud see a picture of a lovely big woman and the next thing an idi0t would say is u might have a heart attack. Your BP might be high. They say all sorts just to bring the person down. They are not saying it because they mean well. They are saying it just to mock the person. I no a lot of people who can eat for africa yet they are as slim as Bleep. Eg my elder brother. He is not so slim but no matter what he eats, no matter how much he eats. He never grows fat. This guy eats a lot and does no exercise.

Doesn't it mean there are fat people who do not eat so much but the little they eat does a lot in their system. I have read a research about the way the body absorbs food and causes of obesity. I also have a friend in school then, she won miss BBB. In her family, even to her niece that was just given birth to. They are so so big. The niece was weighing a lot when they gave birth to her. My friend doesn't eat. She likes to take small portions of food. But my friend is a size 22. At a time she went to the gym. Only her face was looking trim. Her whole body did not trim down.

People should just be careful wiv what they say. in those days nobody cared if u were big or small. Now everybody seems to be dictating for everyone else. Mind your damn business. slim people have diabetes too. Slim people have high blood pressure too and slim people have heart diseases to. Meanwhile u can laugh all u want but many fat older women and men we see today where once slim! U might be in their shoes tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by Clinton594(m): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2014
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Oh my Gawd!
best reply ever
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by Longstride: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2014
ROTFL PietroRico don suffer gringrin

1 Like

Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by peter4d2(m): 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
Dats hw I went thru a topic tlkin abt ogun state 1st lady being beautiful n sum pple derailed d thread by saying all apc governors has a fine wife.
But if dats d case I make bold 2 say thr no finer governor of apc put 2geda 2 be compared 2 Donald duke of cross river.
Lobbish,
Re: Ways Not To Treat A Fat Guy! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
What about 'ways not to treat a skinny person' too? Talking about people's weight whether over/under-weight can be offensive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Vaccination Painfree, Says Osinbajo / COVID-19 Update For September 7 2020 In Nigeria (2617 Tested) / NMA President Resigns!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.