Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Have You NOTICED 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You NOTICED 2 (989 Views)

Help, I Jus Noticed My Dicck Has Curved 2 The Left. / Wierd And Crazy Things You Did To Get Noticed By The Opposite Sex / Guyz Have You Noticed It?, Most Girls Look So Beautiful From Afar, But When... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You NOTICED 2 by ideology(m): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
… ladies with bigger eyeballs look beautiful but the same cannot be said for guys with big eyeballs …

shocked shocked shocked
But Y?
Re: Have You NOTICED 2 by Mologi(m): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
its because guys has big BALLS

davido also has big eye balls
bt fine sha...no-homo
Re: Have You NOTICED 2 by prewtyjulie(f): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Are you just comparing SEGUN ARINZE to YUVONNE JEGEDE

2 Likes

Re: Have You NOTICED 2 by ideology(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
prewtyjulie:
Are you just comparing SEGUN ARINZE to YUVONNE JEGEDE
Na you talk am o cheesy
Re: Have You NOTICED 2 by ideology(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
Mologi:
its because guys has big BALLS

davido also has big eye balls
bt fine sha...no-homo
Davido eyes big? undecided
Re: Have You NOTICED 2 by prewtyjulie(f): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
ideology:

Na you talk am o cheesy
na question i askoo
Re: Have You NOTICED 2 by ideology(m): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
prewtyjulie:

na question i askoo

Hehehe
Re: Have You NOTICED 2 by holatin(m): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
opolo eyes no be for my wife
Re: Have You NOTICED 2 by xpac01(m): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Not all bro. There is this old female usher in my church with big eye balls. One night during night vigil, I was very weak and decided to go to a corner around the church and sleep. The poky eye balled lady came to wake me up. While waking me up she looked me straight into the eyes, eyeball to eyeball and said, "you think you can hide and sleep while others are praying right? Oya stand up let's go". I immediately started shouting "please God come and save me am not ready to go please Father"!!... Her eye balls made me think I was seeing ghost. People had to stop praying to come and check what was going wrong. When I got back my senses fully, i felt so embarassed. The ladies eyeballs helped me recover my praying vigour that night sha.
Re: Have You NOTICED 2 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
I have big eye balls and am cute

So have not noticed

1 Like

Re: Have You NOTICED 2 by ideology(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
samflexxy:
I have big eye balls and am cute

So have not noticed
Pichure or I don't believe
Re: Have You NOTICED 2 by crudedude(m): 2:44am On Dec 15, 2014
ideology:
… ladies with bigger eyeballs look beautiful but the same cannot be said for guys with big eyeballs …

shocked shocked shocked
But Y?

Not really noticed. I'll start checking people's eyes from tomorrow tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Win A Girl's Heart / Relationship Advise To Both Ladies And Guy On Sex (must Read) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.