Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

If You Could Add 1 Feature To NAIRALAND.... - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Could Add 1 Feature To NAIRALAND.... (1721 Views)

Suggested New Feature To Nairaland / My Love Letter To Nairaland / Who Introduced You To Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If You Could Add 1 Feature To NAIRALAND.... by Tolzeal(m): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2014
joywendy:

please can you enlighten me on the consequences?

Exactly! though facebook is a social network not a forum. i still feel as members we should have the right to delete our own posts or threads if we don't like them.

was just thnking about a scenario whereby someone creates multiple threads of the same purpose, This falls mostly to scammers, imagine the fellow making so much threads and been granted to delete one after the other. there've been many cases on nairaland whereby sellers create threads of the same purpose esp AUTOs section. But due to this not available, Good guys have been able to gather all threads created and expose all to fellow Landers.

There are so many other cases too that you might think of...
I would love to update the post with more when am on PC mam.
Re: If You Could Add 1 Feature To NAIRALAND.... by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
One should be able to Change his /her moniker...dislike button...and one should be able to delete his/her comment and thread
Re: If You Could Add 1 Feature To NAIRALAND.... by joywendy(f): 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tolzeal:

was just thnking about a scenario whereby someone creates multiple threads of the same purpose, This falls mostly to scammers, imagine the fellow making so much threads and been granted to delete one after the other. there've been many cases on nairaland whereby sellers create threads of the same purpose esp AUTOs section. But due to this not available, Good guys have been able to gather all threads created and expose all to fellow Landers.

There are so many other cases too that you might think of...
I would love to update the post with more when am on PC mam.
mmmm.........and not having a delete button automatically catches spammers/scammers?

Those who want to spam or scam will do it with or without the delete button. That shouldn't be an excuse.

okay waiting for that smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Crushes Private Car. All Passengers Dead. / 8 Unique Facts About February Born / He Came Back With A British Accent!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.