Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE (4292 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches / Any Christ Embassy Member On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by lastmessenger: 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
Do the maths.
First fruit is your first salary for the year which is equal to one month salary for paid workers.
Then you also pay 10 percent of all your salaries for the remaining months of the years and the sum is like another one month pay..
Then you pay your partnership vow and pastors birthday vow and Sunday normal offering and you pay for reach out Nigeria and before you know it the sum may be like your two months salary.
After paying all these what do you get in return.
1. More cars and investment and exotic birthday for pastor Chris.
2. Good life for his pastors while the members still look on God to provide for the promised miracles
3. An emotional filled worship service every Sundays and Wednesdays.
4.motivational talk by pastor Chris and his pastors every Sundays and Wednesdays.
5. False lifestyle everywhere and some heretic messages which comes in once In a while( remember the last one on self service)

Christians need to wake up from slumber and do the right thing. The church is not a business entity and anybody who fleece children if God is nothing but the Anti- Christ.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
na wah oo, real mugus grin

4 Likes

Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by lastmessenger: 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
The reality of Nigerian Christianity.

4 Likes

Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by Oyinprince(m): 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Busybodies everywhere grin .
Mind ur business

1 Like

Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by lastmessenger: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
Oyinprince:
Busybodies everywhere grin .
Mind ur business
But what I wrote up there is the absolute truth. You guys are tasked to the bone.

5 Likes

Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by donstevico(m): 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
is it your money ??
why don't u focus on your life ??
OK if #1000 tithe is #100 is 100naira too big to give God.don't you buy drinks worth more than that??
you forget that this same Christ embassy has renovated many schools this year and bought ambulances and police cars for the government.where WHR u when pastor Chris built that auditorium for ambrose Ali university.?? or were you sleeping when Christ embassy did "day of service"??please go and download "loveworld app" from playstore and stop deceiving urself
Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by lastmessenger: 7:40am On Dec 15, 2014
donstevico:
is it your money ??
why don't u focus on your life ??
OK if #1000 tithe is #100 is 100naira too big to give God.don't you buy drinks worth more than that??
you forget that this same Christ embassy has renovated many schools this year and bought ambulances and police cars for the government.where WHR u when pastor Chris built that auditorium for ambrose Ali university.?? or were you sleeping when Christ embassy did "day of service"??please go and download "loveworld app" from playstore and stop deceiving urself
So that's all he could do with all the members four months salary huh? Buy police van and built an auditorium in Ambrose Ali UNiversity.
My bro four months salary no be today o. I pity for Christ embassy folks.suffering and smiling.
When I came back to ph and attended my former Christ embassy branch the first thing that my Pcf leader greeted me with is that the Pcf is to pay 50k for pastors birthday car gift and I just laughed because I know the pastor has enough money to host his birthday and buy himself a car. This is the reality bro.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by donstevico(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2014
lastmessenger:

So that's all he could do with all the members four months salary huh? Buy police van and built an auditorium in Ambrose Ali UNiversity.
My bro four months salary no be today o. I pity for Christ embassy folks.suffering and smiling.
When I came back to ph and attended my former Christ embassy branch the first thing that my Pcf leader greeted me with is that the Pcf is to pay 50k for pastors birthday car gift and I just laughed because I know the pastor has enough money to host his birthday and buy himself a car. This is the reality bro.

maybe you are in the wrong pcf.and pastor Chris has also warned leaders to stop giving members targets.he said giving should be by the leading of the spirit
Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by nora544: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2014
There was a letter out that the followers of pastors christ have to give money for his birthday

That is the truth

Read about his birthday and than you will see the letter.

I know also that he has much money outside nigeria.
Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by PastorKun(m): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2014
donstevico:

maybe you are in the wrong pcf.and pastor Chris has also warned leaders to stop giving members targets.he said giving should be by the leading of the spirit

You don't need to lie to defend pastor chris, the culture of pressurising members to give in cec emanated from pastor chris himself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by lastmessenger: 10:18am On Dec 15, 2014
donstevico:

Ok o but for months salary is too much na. They should take it easy on you guys.
But bros be sincere for once. Are you not tasked to the bones in CE.

1 Like

Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by donstevico(m): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
lastmessenger:

Ok o but for months salary is too much na. They should take it easy on you guys.
But bros be sincere for once. Are you not tasked to the bones in CE.
nope..in the Christ embassy I attend giving is a choice.nobody forces anyone to give.
Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by donstevico(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
PastorKun:

You don't need to lie to defend pastor chris, the culture of pressurising members to give in cec emanated from pastor chris himself.

oga e don tey oo.who said am lieing ? am telling u the fact
Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by PastorKun(m): 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
donstevico:
nope..in the Christ embassy I attend giving is a choice.nobody forces anyone to give.

Nobody forces anyone to give but they apply a lot of pressure and spiritual blackmail to manipulate members into giving beyond their means.

3 Likes

Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by donstevico(m): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
PastorKun:

Nobody forces anyone to give but they apply a lot of pressure and spiritual blackmail to manipulate members into giving beyond their means.
nobody pressurises anyone.if you don't want to give forget it
Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by PastorKun(m): 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
donstevico:
nobody pressurises anyone.if you don't want to give forget it

Story we have heard too many testimonies from current and former cec members on how they are normally put under heavy pressure to give all sorts of dodgy donations.

4 Likes

Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by donstevico(m): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
PastorKun:

Story we have heard too many testimonies from current and former cec members on how they are normally put under heavy pressure to give all sorts of dodgy donations.
have you witnessed it personally?? or are your arguments based on hear say??
Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by PastorKun(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
donstevico:
have you witnessed it personally?? or are your arguments based on hear say??

Yes I have cool

2 Likes

Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by Oyinprince(m): 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
lastmessenger:

I just laughed because I know the pastor has enough money to host his birthday and buy himself a car. This is the reality bro.
who told you the money is given because he doesn't av enough to buy a car or host his birthday?
Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by vooks: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
lastmessenger,
How much giving is 'acceptable'?
Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by kevoh(m): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Pastor's Birthday Vow? Really? shocked I give up!

3 Likes

Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by PastorKun(m): 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
Oyinprince:
who told you the money is given because he doesn't av enough to buy a car or host his birthday?

It's not because he doesn't have enough, rather it's because he is greedy that he continues to manipulate his members to give bountifully to himself.

2 Likes

Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by donstevico(m): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
PastorKun:

Yes I have cool
elaborate
Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by DoubleFaith(m): 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Please how about those that receive their 'upfronts' in Jan. Do they also give it as first fruits? #thinkingaloud

1 Like

Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by lastmessenger: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
donstevico:
There are different ways to make a man give. Tell him he is giving to God and you see him empty his pocket for another man.
There is too much tasking in Christ embassy and you know that.

3 Likes

Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by lastmessenger: 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
vooks:
lastmessenger,
How much giving is 'acceptable'?
Willing giving is acceptable.But what we see is men being cajoled with bible and the name of God to pay at least four month pay to CE. That's injustice.

3 Likes

Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by lastmessenger: 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
DoubleFaith:
Please how about those that receive their 'upfronts' in Jan. Do they also give it as first fruits? #thinkingaloud
Any money you make in January is called first fruit in CE and it belongs to pastor Chris. No wonder he is very rich.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by vooks: 6:21am On Dec 16, 2014
Paul in 1 Cor 9 used the Bible (Torah) to 'cajole' them to give.

1 Corinthians 9:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?

How much is 'acceptable' to you? Two salaries, one salary or half a salary?

lastmessenger:

Willing giving is acceptable.But what we see is men being cajoled with bible and the name of God to pay at least four month pay to CE. That's injustice.
Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by lastmessenger: 7:21am On Dec 16, 2014
vooks:
Paul in 1 Cor 9 used the Bible (Torah) to 'cajole' them to give.

1 Corinthians 9:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?

How much is 'acceptable' to you? Two salaries, one salary or half a salary?

I have already answered the question.if people are cajoled into giving then even if they give one dollar, it is still not acceptable.
People are cajoled to give in CE and the highest giver is even given an award. You see is more like competition.

6 Likes

Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by vooks: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2014
Where do you draw the line between cajoling and simply asking believers to give?
You are unfair on Christ Embassy. Any church collecting an offering may as well be 'cajoling'
lastmessenger:

I have already answered the question.if people are cajoled into giving then even if they give one dollar, it is still not acceptable.
People are cajoled to give in CE and the highest giver is even given an award. You see is more like competition.
Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by edogho(m): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2014
Partnership vow and Pastor's birthday vow? Na wa o... I just dey laff here as all e customers/members dey form defence.. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE by lastmessenger: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2014
vooks:
Where do you draw the line between cajoling and simply asking believers to give?
You are unfair on Christ Embassy. Any church collecting an offering may as well be 'cajoling'
I was once a member of CE. I know what I am saying. Even the sincere members. How am I unfair to CE? Is it a lie that members pay not less than their 4 months pay to CE.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? / The Story Of Jos Killings In The Bible / Photos- Anointment of Celica Church Of Christ Founder's Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.