Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo (45337 Views)

Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) / Kiddies TV Host Nnenna: I Can’t Flaunt My Body, Not To Talk Of Sensitive Parts / Nnena And Friends Host Olukunga Olayinka Receives Ambassador Award From Lasu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo by farano(f): 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
I really like that woman smiley
Re: Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo by tumaraya: 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Congrats my dear may the goodLord bless ur marriage.
Re: Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo by stanisbaratheon: 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
Suzyky4u:

What make up are you talking about? You fine pass her? Mtcheeeewww!

She's prettier without make up.

if i hear, prettier without make up ke
Re: Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo by freezyprinzy(m): 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
sukkot:
ok. she kyute
sniffs humm sometin z missing

end time kyute
Re: Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo by Cation(m): 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
God bless ur marriage,she is out of d singles crew now.for dose dat re highly selective u ve just 2 Saturdays to go abeg get a candidate to marry.
Re: Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo by sukkot: 12:16am On Dec 15, 2014
freezyprinzy:
sniffs humm sometin z missing

end time kyute
end time post undecided
Re: Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo by dljbd1(m): 12:19am On Dec 15, 2014
Dymondgurl:
you were in the OG/12B set I guess. Me too, I was in platoon 1
I was in 3...I remember we won the cooking competition then.
lolz grin

Was fun while it lasted. Filled with memories and me crushing on some babes then. grin cool
You must have been one of them sef grin
Re: Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo by Heymus(m): 5:11am On Dec 15, 2014
Emilord:
The only yoruba girl that I ve seen that is beautiful.she's really pretty.congrats
dumming, always finds way to derail
Re: Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo by emmasege: 5:31am On Dec 15, 2014
saxywale:
what kind of yoruba name is Olukunga
she's probably from Ijebu. Remember names such as adenuga, oyenuga
Re: Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo by queebeediva(f): 6:44am On Dec 15, 2014
I love this lady . May God bless her marriage and increase her Amen . Bad mouth dem abeg make una go wash una mouth with dittol because the germs na die.
Re: Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo by Dymondgurl(f): 8:21am On Dec 15, 2014
dljbd1:

I was in 3...I remember we won the cooking competition then.
lolz grin

Was fun while it lasted. Filled with memories and me crushing on some babes then. grin cool
You must have been one of them sef. grin
lol, its possible cos my looks and my height was a bonus for me in camp wink
Re: Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo by Treasure2014(f): 8:42am On Dec 15, 2014
Eya.,dis my beauriful friend Hml to her
Re: Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo by Suzyky4u(f): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2014
funmi4love:
abeg tell her oooooooo

I tire for some ppl o
Re: Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo by Blakyclyde(m): 9:06am On Dec 15, 2014
Jennimma:
wow! i love that gown kiss

Mehn...see the dude's height.

HML Nnenna! i know say your pikins go fine scatter.
I pray so.
But wait o, when are we (you and I) getting married? I'm not getting any younger, remember?
Re: Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo by lilkudos(m): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2014
grin wow!! That's a good news!! Been waiting for that since I was born! God bless her with cute nice lovely kids!! She's awfully good with kids!! I mean awfully!! To the extent that I could hardly differentiate between her and the kids!! Lolzz!!
Re: Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo by Agrika: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2014
Emilord:
The only yoruba girl that I ve seen that is beautiful.she's really pretty.congrats
Abi, lol, na half-caste sha...make I hear say yoruba babe fair and fine like ds
Re: Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo by obontami: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2014
iamchiddy:
She was my crush.

the husband looks like zombie, more like a stooge. I don't like his posture. It lacks confidence and manliness.
me dey even xpect one confam guy to be her hubby..cos she be fine chikala...na dis wowo baboon she come go marry...anyway its none of my bizznezz
Re: Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo by Layiwoo(m): 11:56am On Dec 15, 2014
Congrats Dearie...One of the few celebs I have met personally..God bless your Union wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo by homesteady(m): 11:58am On Dec 15, 2014
Nnenna the only TV good girl in Nigeria! HML to them!

To that person that said power of makeup - ermm I'm sure you've not seen her on TV before, she is very pretty even without makeup!
Re: Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo by BISIXCLUSIVE: 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
iamchiddy:
She was my crush.

the husband looks like zombie, more like a stooge. I don't like his posture. It lacks confidence and manliness.
Re: Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo by enoqueen: 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
she try. very humble at sight
Re: Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo by ogashman(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
the only Yoruba gal bearing Igbo name
hw i wish nigerians can keep tribal sentiments at bay.
Re: Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo by adamskutty(m): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
Aya! This fine babe don marry
Re: Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo by Emilord(m): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
Agrika:

Abi, lol, na half-caste sha...make I hear say yoruba babe fair and fine like ds
my G u can say that again.this gal and omotola r d only pretty gal in yoruba

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo by legallyblonde(f): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2014
emmasege:
she's probably from Ijebu. Remember names such as adenuga, oyenuga
she's ikale

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gay Sextape Of Rapper Tekashi69 Leaked.watch Video / Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) / Trey Songz And Yemi Alade Dance As They Perform Together On Stage (Pics, Vdeo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.