Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,003 members, 7,952,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz (1825 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz by lahify(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hi pple I just graduated frm d univ and I hav 300k given to me by my
uncle
. I need ur advice on how 300k can start a u.k used phone sale biz
Re: N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz by golor(m): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmm
Re: N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz by golor(m): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Me self i go lyk know
Re: N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz by 4stylz: 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
lahify:
uncle

@OP, i'm also interested in doing this business, starting from jan next year! The bizness is good but with your amount, you can only get phones at a higher price in lagos and re-sell and get some profit.. about ordering it online..i don't really know much as I don't trust them.
Re: N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz by roqrules04(m): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
OP, good idea.. you can go into importation and order for the phones urself, if you still find it difficult; there are many peeps on NL that can help you pre-order phones from Ebay, Amazon, and Dubai stores..
Re: N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz by roqrules04(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Below is a thread that can guide you in importation from China.
https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free/490
Re: N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz by lahify(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2014
roqrules04:
Below is a thread that can guide you in importation from China.
https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free/490

thanks for your contribution sir. But I'm not interested in china phones, they are of lesser quality
Re: N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 15, 2014
lahify:
thanks for your contribution sir. But I'm not interested in china phones, they are of lesser quality
Do u knw dt most Samsung phones are produced in China?
Re: N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz by lahify(m): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2014
4stylz:

@OP, i'm also interested in doing this business, starting from jan next year! The bizness is good but with your amount, you can only get phones at a higher price in lagos and re-sell and get some profit.. about ordering it online..i don't really know much as I don't trust them.
thanks but can you enlighten me about the little you know
Re: N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz by lahify(m): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2014
AgapeCharis:
please enlighten me sir
Re: N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2014
lahify:
please enlighten me sir
well, I don't know much abt importation. Contact Ymodulus for guidance
Re: N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz by lahify(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2014
AgapeCharis:
well, I don't know much abt importation. Contact Ymodulus for guidance
I will
Re: N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz by roqrules04(m): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2014
lahify:

This thread will be perfect for you.. thank me Later
https://www.nairaland.com/1788753/order-laptopsphones-usa-dubai-nigeria/130

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz by lahify(m): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
roqrules04:

This thread will be perfect for you.. thank me Later
https://www.nairaland.com/1788753/order-laptopsphones-usa-dubai-nigeria/130
thanks a bunch sir

2 Likes

Re: N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz by maybrowne(m): 1:51am On Dec 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
lahify:
thanks but can you enlighten me about the little you know
Don't get the idea wrong, yes that is true most products of big companies including samsung, apple and a whole lot more are manufactured and imported from china, but then the companies that manufactures these products have no rights to sale, distribution, export or supply. Here is how the deal works,
A company say samsung goes ahead and does a whole lot of research
They get a model of product they want to produce,
They contact a manufacturer that can produce that product in bulk (almost unlimited quantity)
They take away all resell, import rights from the manufacturer, therefore they (samsung) are the only ones that can sell this ORIGINAL product to the resellers and customers.
They take the products to their country of distribution (in this case USA) for distribution.
Do you know that the IPhone is manufactured in Chinese by a Chinese company called Foxconn technology and is taken over to the US to be sold and marketed by an America company Apple, now will you not find it funny that the same Iphone cost 15% more in china (the country it was originally manufactured) than in the US (the country it was taken to be marketed). So tell me how do you expect to get a original IPhone in china for cheap.
The best you can do is contact a manufacturer who will create for you a look alike of the type of product that you want, that is it will have the same design as the original product but bear in mind that the look alike product will be far less in quality and functionality than the original ones

2 Likes

Re: N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 17, 2014
lahify:
I will
have u done dt now?
Re: N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 17, 2014
maybrowne:

Don't get the idea wrong, yes that is true most products of big companies including samsung, apple and a whole lot more are manufactured and imported from china, but then the companies that manufactures these products have no rights to sale, distribution, export or supply. Here is how the deal works,
They contact a manufacturer that can produce that product in bulk (almost unlimited quantity)
They take away all resell, import rights from the manufacturer, therefore they (samsung) are the only ones that can sell this ORIGINAL product to the resellers and customers.
They take the products to their country of distribution (in this case USA) for distribution.
Do you know that the IPhone is manufactured in Chinese by a Chinese company called Foxconn technology and is taken over to the US to be sold and marketed by an America company Apple, now will you not find it funny that the same Iphone cost 15% more in china (the country it was originally manufactured) than in the US (the country it was taken to be marketed). So tell me how do you expect to get a original IPhone in china for cheap.
The best you can do is contact a manufacturer who will create for you a look alike of the type of product that you want, that is it will have the same design as the original product but bear in mind that the look alike product will be far less in quality and functionality than the original ones
true that!
Re: N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz by lahify(m): 7:06am On Dec 17, 2014
AgapeCharis:
have u done dt now?
not yet. But I will soon do that. Thanks for your concern sir
Re: N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2014
lahify:
not yet. But I will soon do that. Thanks for your concern sir
Uwc.
Importation viz has a very large profit margin. Just look out for one u'r ok with.
Re: N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz by jaydee87(m): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2014
maybrowne:

u have spoken well but do u know u can get Chinese product with the standard of Samsung and iPhone, all u need to do is research... e.g lenovo, xaomi e.t.c... just research u will find more..
Re: N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz by jaydee87(m): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2014
maybrowne:

u have spoken well but do u know u can get Chinese product with the standard of Samsung and iPhone, all u need to do is research... e.g lenovo, xaomi e.t.c... just research u will find more..
Re: N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz by jaydee87(m): 9:05am On Dec 17, 2014
lahify:
uncle

broda if u need to go into London used phone its a good idea but do you have the nessary things in place
like shop and location if yes then u on the right part but if not how do u intend selling your goods... even on amazon and ebay u can't get large quantity from a seller which will be a problem I guess but for a start its good cos of the capital u have. my advice is plan well before venturing into the bis cos its a long term Biz...
Re: N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz by bedfordng(m): 9:54am On Dec 17, 2014
at op, most of the london/belgium phones are gotten from lag.most of them has stickers at the place where battery is which serve as proof for returning it back if default.just take a week to stroll to ikeja and other big market in lagos to find whole sale sellers of such phones.that is what most phone sellers with show glass do.they always go to lagos to buy the used phone.so stroll around the big market in lagos and do your research

1 Like

Re: N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz by lahify(m): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
Thanks everyone for your contribution. I appreciate it.
Re: N.landers pls advice me on how 300k can start a london used phone sale biz by OCTAVO: 8:49am On Dec 19, 2014
Following... smiley

(1) (Reply)

Gemstones Available For Sale / Tstv To Give Out November 1, Offers 5,000 Decoders For Free / WE Need A Shop In Enugu For Sale Or Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.