Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother (36054 Views)

Tambuwal ‘set To Succeed’ Wamakko As Sokoto Governor, Defects To APC!! / PDP Crisis Deepens As Sokoto PDP Disowns National Secretariat / Will Mrs. Dora Akunyili’s Niece Appear In Court Today To Face Drug Charges? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by petomas(m): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
Lolz, this is politics in real sense. Do u guys think it's not a planned deal? They know wt they are doing. Leave market talk for the market women........

1 Like

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by Heyliesha(m): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
D two go favour her.
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by asudan: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
courage54:
For a man and woman shall leave their mother and father and become husband and wife.

na man dey leave non be woman as Bible put am in quote
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by seangy4konji: 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ifa ooo ifa ooo. Ifa ooooo. Ifa olokun mo ke pe o ooooo. Ifa olokun aso ro dayo.

Iwaju owo egbo eyin owo egbo.olumu lotun ati osi. Bi Aba fe Omo Loju arina ni.

Ninu oko ati egbon ree. Ta ni yio mu

Ifa so wipe oro mi ti dayo. Emi ti mo difa yii gangan ni yio mu. Ifa so wipe ko ni gbadun afi to oba ri mi.

Orunmila osheoooo. Ifa Oshe ooo.
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by spicyhoney(f): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
Of course she will vote for her husband.
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by Pamcrest(f): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
Op, u sef...what do u think? So u want her husband to divorce her, kwo?
Moreover she will gain more if her husband wins... the lure of First Lady is greater IMO.
My humble submission
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by Chanchit: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
timota:
politics is a game of interest so you think other local govt will allow Tambuwal local govt to produce the next govt after eight years and we all know that sokoto is apc state even if the speaker does not contest whoever contest with his brother inlaw will win

Where did you read it that they came from same LG ? Even if they came from same place, PDP is different from APC, in PDP papa can put his son to replace him, just like in Kwara with the Saraki family.
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by redsun(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Who cares who she votes for,they are all rogues and sworn enemies of the innocent.
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by muktar10(m): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
Husband most preferable!
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by dav8id(m): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
dis one na serious matter ooo
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by DonaldGenes(m): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
MalcoImX:
Who is feeding her presently?
Both
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
I don't even know Wali,but Tambuwal I know.its not u how long but how well
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by AreaFada2: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
ptownman:
if Op is reasonable enough he will understand that this Question does not make sense. Infact, Op if your wife na INEC chairperson and you and her brother they contest election who you think say she go help?

Abeg help me ask OP if na only him waka come.

You want Mrs Tambuwal to vote to make her sister-in-law the first lady of Sokoto State instead of herself.

See kweshion o.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by Ugwuanthony(m): 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Well, I think she should go for the husband to become the first lady but from the story I would like wali to beat Tambuwal.......Na so Nigeria movie dey be
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by seedorfg(m): 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Horsebanetorial tinx
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by crecruit: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
staymore:
She will vote for her husband definitely. However, Tambuwal didn't start this ungrateful attitude today if his brother inlaw made him who he is and finally this is what he got.

You didn't get the memo? The part where Tambuwal returns the favour?

"Tambuwal was responsible for wali's nomination as Nigeria ambassador to Morocco........"
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by exe0(m): 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ok
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by exe0(m): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ok
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by crecruit: 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
ptownman:
and why don't you think they planned it together. He made Tambuwal and Tambuwal in turn nominated him as an ambassador. THINK!!!

I see your point and agree with you 100%. Whichever way the cookie crumbles, they still get to keep it in the family. So whether the electorate votes APC or PDP, they are still voting for the same family who have been known to collaborate well in the past. They are smart people.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by eunisam: 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
Why do the rich marry the rich and the poor to the poor?
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
Question for ifa undecided
Adyrin:

And you are what?
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by Kirinwa: 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Baawaa:
There is nothing like First Sister,First LADY sure pass angry sad sad angry angry angry angry
grin

grin grin

Even the brother will understnd if she votes her husbnd. Its a family thing regardless who wins. Maybe they planned it all along and op you want it to be my headache fah?
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by ManTiger(m): 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Rubbish... Same pple in power all this yrs
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by eleda(m): 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
I swear I love Nairalanders too much reasonings..... www.nairaland.com the best social media and forum in Africa.....
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by ghostfinger67: 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
Is there any sense in what you post here?. long queue?. in your village or your dream?. hypocrisy everywhere. Peradventure Buhari wins, you people will know the difference btw true democrat and a tyrant-democrat.Stop brandishing yourself as a NIGER-DELTANS. As for we from that region, our son have done excellently well in miss of the turbulent situations you people are creating. Don't cry if the tides changes.

courage54:
For a man and woman shall leave their mother and father and become husband and wife.

All am concern about is anything that will stop cluelessness at the federal level. Because I just can't withstand another four years of kidnapping of our school children, I can't withstand another four years of killing of innocent graduates who paid heavily to get a job only to be killed, I can't withstand another four years of economic quagmire and misappropriation of our common wealth, I can't withstand another four years of honouring criminals and murderers. I can't withstand another four years of health workers strike and school strikes. I can't withstand another four years of decay infrastructural facilities, I can't withstand another four years of long queue at filling stations to buy fuel at a higher price. So we need a change and that change is MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta.

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by eaccyboy(m): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
F*ck Buhari
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
ur own
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by courage54(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
ghostfinger67:
Is there any sense in what you post here?. long queue?. in your village or your dream?. hypocrisy everywhere. Peradventure Buhari wins, you people will know the difference btw true democrat and a tyrant-democrat.Stop brandishing yourself as a NIGER-DELTANS. As for we from that region, our son have done excellently well in miss of the turbulent situations you people are creating. Don't cry if the tides changes.

Bros I don't need to contest words with you just vote and support BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by tonte(m): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
...how about minding your business...

martineverest:
Sokoto state gubernatorial election will surely be interesting.

The election is between PDP's candidate, Amb. Wali and APC's candidate Hon. Tambuwal.

However, both men are from same local government.

Tambuwal's wife is Amb. Wali's younger sister ( same parents).
In 1999, it was ambassador Wali as a senate leader that brought Tambuwal to Abuja and made him his senior legislative assistant.
When Tambuwal ran for representative in 2003, Wali ensured his victory.

Tambuwal was responsible for wali's nomination as Nigeria ambassador to Morocco........

The question is, will mrs Tambuwal vote for ambassador Wali to become first sister or her husband, Tambuwal, to become first lady of Sokoto state?
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by Luciphobia(f): 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
sure tin o.
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by bigtt76(f): 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Politics? .... Dirty game. It's got a price though undecided
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by Brightology2(m): 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
She will vote for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C / Governor Okowa's Branded Bags Of Rice With Accord Party Surface (Photos) / Bola Tinubu In Action On The Football Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.