Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother (36050 Views)

Tambuwal ‘set To Succeed’ Wamakko As Sokoto Governor, Defects To APC!! / PDP Crisis Deepens As Sokoto PDP Disowns National Secretariat / Will Mrs. Dora Akunyili’s Niece Appear In Court Today To Face Drug Charges? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by eaglechild: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
win win situation for her

1 Like

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by Lousymouth(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
No need to ask... She will vote her hussie... First Lady na Hin sure pass
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by anataala: 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Husband
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by Adyrin(m): 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
Me

And you are what?
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by Chanchit: 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
ptownman:
and why don't you think they planned it together. He made Tambuwal and Tambuwal in turn nominated him as an ambassador. THINK!!!

You also need to think before quoting. So after making each other, you think its high time they become enemies? Or you mean contesting against each other is also a strategy to clinch the governorship sit together?
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by thoexynne: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
i don't see any question here
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by chimzy2u: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
Breaking ur heads for a vote dat will not count..
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by onadana: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
embarassedYOU SEE THE WAY THIS CHARLATANS ARE SHARING...SHARING...EITHER WAY....BROUGHT,HELP,ASSIST......THEY ARE ALL STILL WINNERS.CHAI....CHAI...CHAI....
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by aljazira: 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
Husband jare.......you go be first lady and anything wey you want you get direct......for nite sef you fit hit am for bom bom say mr governor.But brother for wia? Him wife fit carry bad eye look u.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by bunmioguns(m): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
Question for the gods
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by zoeee(f): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
She's on her own undecided
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by Olutola88(m): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
Make she go vote 4 her brother na com see weda her brother go make her 1st Lady
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by koolg: 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
So tambuwal did not just start biting the fingers that fed him
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by DutchesSsS(f): 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
Definitely, her husband.
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by millionboi(m): 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmmm.m..m..mmmmmmm
Selfish politicians y cnt 1 person step down 4 d oda
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by thoexynne: 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
either way its a victory for the wali and tambuwal
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by nduchucks: 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
nwanne m, Mrs. Tambuwal is sitting pretty whichever way it goes. Not only that, both Tambuwal and Ambassador Wali are sitting even prettier!

That extended family will rule Sokoto state whichever way it goes. For a minute I thought Tambuwal's real name was Tambuchukwuemeka because this kind of connie connie is typical of our brothers from another mother, down yonder. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by thoexynne: 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
koolg:
So tambuwal did not just start biting the fingers that fed him

what finger

whatever he owed him has been paid or will be paid, for God sake he helped make him ambassador. They both fully are still in the game, are you saying mourinho should leave a champions league final against van gal just because he helped make him a coach

1 Like

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
The wife of the Governor (the First Lady) is more recognized than the sister of the Governor.
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
Let her vote for her hubby
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by tola9ja: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
martineverest:
Sokoto state gubernatorial election will surely be interesting.

The election is between PDP's candidate, Amb. Wali and APC's candidate Hon. Tambuwal.

However, both men are from same local government.

Tambuwal's wife is Amb. Wali's younger sister ( same parents).
In 1999, it was ambassador Wali as a senate leader that brought Tambuwal to Abuja and made him his senior legislative assistant.
When Tambuwal ran for representative in 2003, Wali ensured his victory.

Tambuwal was responsible for wali's nomination as Nigeria ambassador to Morocco........

The question is, will mrs Tambuwal vote for ambassador Wali to become first sister or her husband, Tambuwal, to become first lady of Sokoto state?
IF YOU WERE THE 1 WHAT WILL YOU DO
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by Cchuks27(m): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Lol. Let's say she's really fond of this her brother and he is someone that protected her growing up. Maybe their relationship is as close as Michael and Janet Jackson. Lol.

If my brother is running for a position and my wife too ... I'll surely vote my brother, I love that guy to pieces
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by Blitz888(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
She has nothing to lose if the result favours either of the two contestants but more to gain if it favours the husband... Either way she is the biggest beneficiary.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by pekeyim: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
She'll vote for Boys that study in France.
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by bewla(m): 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
let ask ifa
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by UnknownT: 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
Head or Tail, she is the winner here not Tambuwal not Wali

1 Like

Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by epospiky(m): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
martineverest:
Sokoto state gubernatorial election will surely be interesting.

The election is between PDP's candidate, Amb. Wali and APC's candidate Hon. Tambuwal.

However, both men are from same local government.

Tambuwal's wife is Amb. Wali's younger sister ( same parents).
In 1999, it was ambassador Wali as a senate leader that brought Tambuwal to Abuja and made him his senior legislative assistant.
When Tambuwal ran for representative in 2003, Wali ensured his victory.

Tambuwal was responsible for wali's nomination as Nigeria ambassador to Morocco........

The question is, will mrs Tambuwal vote for ambassador Wali to become first sister or her husband, Tambuwal, to become first lady of Sokoto state?

Why do you bother your self with something irrelevant? Whoever she votes for is none of my business.
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by timota(m): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chanchit:
With all this confusion, I see no reason why Tambuwa should port to APC when he could also vie for Sokoto governorship sit after his brother in-law must have finished his tenure, since it seems they have been collaborating well before now. His wife has the obligation to vote for him, but I would love it if that other guy beats him to the sit.
politics is a game of interest so you think other local govt will allow Tambuwal local govt to produce the next govt after eight years and we all know that sokoto is apc state even if the speaker does not contest whoever contest with his brother inlaw will win
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by jamesbridget13(f): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
husband alllll dddd wayyyyyy
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Which one will make her become First Lady?
Re: Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother by pat077: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
if na you, who you go vote for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man / Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity / Heavy Rain Floods Parts Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.