Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,515 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? (11811 Views)

Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR / Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? / Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Mcbussy(m): 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
atlwireles:

I was waiting for the alamjiri in you to come out. The same akobata populating this forum with his 20 million monikers. I knew, it was not going to take long to drag you out.

How much are you paying for my vote?

Now I see traces of dementia.... It is well sad

Keep it up wink
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Ikengawo: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ipledge:
It will shock u,if hear say Jonathan have 70%in Se and ss,this is Apc not cpc
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL danny dreamer.
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by ikweremilitant: 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
blinkmoneyo:
I laugh in waffi GEJ your time is up
his time is up in ur mind and nairaland.be prepared to comit a ritual sucide.come may 29 2015 pgej wil be having dinner aso rock.
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
atlwireles:
You people are still consoling yourselves with numbers? Where were these numbers in 2011? grin grin grin grin
Every spirit of election riggin, I cast & bind all of una in2 da bottomless pit of hell IJN! angry
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Deltagiant: 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mcbussy:

Lmao!...what is this 1 saying? So u actually believe the situation of the country still depends on religious and ethnic bigotry?

So ur gullible enuf to think all Christians will vote for Jona?...u are either a learner or a dreamer. I am a christian,and I am not ready to make dsame mistake twice wink. This country needs a change, and I've seen a lot of Christians willing to vote for a change.

I'm not saying Buhari would be better, but I'd rather vote in a different person every 4 years until we get the desired change, than to vote in a puppet d 2nd time in d name of "religious faith" that we share.

Could you please reread your comment and see how you're countering your own very position. You admitted Buhari won't be better, because at least you've tried the coup plotter. And yet you expect the "desired change" from someone that "wont be better". Wow!

What an intelligent person would normally do in such a situation is to ABSTAIN.

1 Like

Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by atlwireles: 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mcbussy:

Now I see traces of dementia.... It is well sad

Keep it up wink

That's a disease for akobatas only. Don't bother yourself in future with my comments. You will never get far with me. lipsrsealed
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by atlwireles: 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Every spirit of election riggin, I cast & bind all of una in2 da bottomless pit of hell IJN! angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you people need to lay off that cheap igbo.
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Mcbussy(m): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
Deltagiant:

Could you please reread your comment and see how you're countering your own very position. You admitted Buhari won't be better, because at least you've tried the coup plotter. And yet you expect the "desired change" from someone that "wont be better". Wow!

What an intelligent person would normally do in such a situation is to ABSTAIN.

I think its u that needs to reread and comprehend...I didn't say I was voting buhari in d 1st place, I said I'd rather vote for a different person every time until we get d desired change.
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Adelaide2:

But you forget that SE and SS people make up a good percentage of voters in other zones, no? 45% of Lagos is Igbo, remember. shocked shocked shocked
45% of Lagos is igbo, where is ur facts and figures? u tink u r talking to ur village ppl?
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by emiye(m): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
Adelaide2:

Most Igbos will vote GEJ, whether based in SE, SS, SW, NC, NE, or NW
Most SS will vote GEJ
Most NC will vote GEJ
50% SW (including Igbos) will vote GEJ. Ondo, Ekiti are PDP. Lagos is no man's land where both candidates will harvest votes from
30 % NW and NE, respectively, will vote GEJ

All the millions of Igbos outside Igboland will certainly not vote GMB because they are the ones who bear the brunt of boko and sharia

Now get this into your thick, yet small, skull, to Igbos ''SE'' does not matter, what matters is ''Igbo''
Smell the coffee, this is not 2011.
Inflation of votes in SS + SE states will be met with stiffer opposition dis time around.(especially in Rivers, Edo and Imo states)

This is no 2011, when CPC structure had not even a single serving councillor in the whole northern region, it has metamorphosed in to APC with 7 Northern Governors

3. Of the current PDP northern governors, only one is seeking reelection, the rest have little or no morale to work for your GEJ, infact one of them confessed, he is only staying under the leaking umbrella to avoid been witchhunted by EFCC (jigawa governor),......

4. For every one individual who said they will no longer vote Buhari, i have met 12-15 who said they will no longer vote GEJ.

5. The North(East and West) is more than angry against GEJ for his ineptitude to quench the insurgency, they will show him"love" on vals day.

6. The South West is better galvanised against GEJ, GEJ getting 58% from the SW n 2011 was because a watered down ribadu ws presented by ACN, even some SW PDP members / will vote against GEJ this time around.

7. In the North central,from 2011-2015, PDP hs lost Kwara and Nassarawa to APC, Buhari won Niger state in 2011, he will win with a wider margin dis time around , Kogi and Benue states PDP leaders as governors have failed the people, the opposition is more than ever stronger in those two states, and it will bear influence on the results.

8. The best of GEJ's performance in the SS/SE is in 2011, more people from this region has seen him as a failure, he will only win these regions because of "na our pikin syndrome" of voters from there. He can not replicate 2011 performance in 2015.

Stop overrating your self, by the way, there are tons of thousands smart igbos who know the right thing and will do the right thing by not rewarding failure

2 Likes

Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Deltagiant: 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mcbussy:

I should also use my legs to power my gen abi or I should live,dwell and die in d dark like a caveman? ...I don't av a right to cheap petrol,I guess I also have no right to steady power supply,right? Abeg make una dey think b4 una post.

Please,remind me where I mentioned Buhari in my post. From ur premise,i can equally say Jona was our "yesterday" cos he has been tested and he has failed. So I stand on my point that I will vote any other person aside from gej.

Sentimentalism,ethnicism and religious bigotry has placed us in this deep shyte ...and it will ruin us totally until we start functioning as rational beings.

Please, who's that any other person you'll vote for?
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Adelaide2: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
emiye:
Smell the coffee, this is not 2011.
Inflation of votes in SS + SE states will be met with stiffer opposition dis time around.(especially in Rivers, Edo and Imo states)

This is no 2011, when CPC structure had not even a single serving councillor in the whole northern region, it has metamorphosed in to APC with 7 Northern Governors

3. Of the current PDP northern governors, only one is seeking reelection, the rest have little or no morale to work for your GEJ, infact one of them confessed, he is only staying under the leaking umbrella to avoid been witchhunted by EFCC (jigawa governor),......

4. For every one individual who said they will no longer vote Buhari, i have met 12-15 who said they will no longer vote GEJ.

5. The North(East and West) is more than angry against GEJ for his ineptitude to quench the insurgency, they will show him"love" on vals day.

6. The South West is better galvanised against GEJ, GEJ getting 58% from the SW n 2011 was because a watered down ribadu ws presented by ACN, even some SW PDP members / will vote against GEJ this time around.

7. In the North central,from 2011-2015, PDP hs lost Kwara and Nassarawa to APC, Buhari won Niger state in 2011, he will win with a wider margin dis time around , Kogi and Benue states PDP leaders as governors have failed the people, the opposition is more than ever stronger in those two states, and it will bear influence on the results.

8. The best of GEJ's performance in the SS/SE is in 2011, more people from this region has seen him as a failure, he will only win these regions because of "na our pikin syndrome" of voters from there. He can not replicate 2011 performance in 2015.

Stop overrating your self, by the way, there are tons of thousands smart igbos who know the right thing and will do the right thing by not rewarding failure

The hatred for Islamic Buhari runs deep among Igbos all over Nigeria. That, and the subjugation of NC by the core North, and - as you put it - our ''son syndrome'' of SS, will give GEJ victory. Not all Yorubas are APC. Keep deluding yourself
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by emiye(m): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
Adelaide2:

The hatred for Islamic Buhari runs deep among Igbos all over Nigeria. That, and the subjugation of NC by the core North, and - as you put it - our ''son syndrome'' of SS, will give GEJ victory. Not all Yorubas are APC. Keep deluding yourself

Igbo dis , igbos dat, a bulk of eligible ibo voters will be in dia house sef, majority of the ones in the core north will not vote, some will run down to d south @ voting season sef. The 2011 goodwill, GEJ enjoyed has been lost considerably across all divide . N65-97 /litre is hard to forget on new years day, that action kept many of them stranded in their village with little or no money for transportation bak to their land of greener pastures.

I have seen lots of Non APC Yoruba's who will show GEJ "love" on vals day by voting for Buhari~~~~~ Reality check

I think you are the one deluded
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by blinkmoneyo(m): 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
ikweremilitant:
his time is up in ur mind and nairaland.be prepared to comit a ritual sucide.come may 29 2015 pgej wil be having dinner aso rock.
and why should I take d words of a militant seriously? next!!!
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by FolarinToks: 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Greatken007:
how I wish we have good mathematicians here we will do the maths with ratio....Christians in kaduna, Plateu, Taraba,Benue, Kogi, and kwara won't vote for Buhari that am sure of, Christians in the above mentioned states can't be quantify, I repeat there is no state in d east or south- south where GEJ will score less than 90 percent vote,

Having read and witnessed south east utterances before 2011 election and their attitude in 2014; couple of months before next presidential election, Progressive Nigerians are no longer banking on South east vote in d first place. Haven't you noticed that South east vote has been completely taken out of equation already? Bro, wake up and smell the coffin!!!

Frankly speaking, all Buhari needs is 90% vote from the North, the West and of course about 20 to 30% votes from the Middlebelt and South south. shikena!!
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by ganye1: 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
Adelaide2:

But you forget that SE and SS people make up a good percentage of voters in other zones, no? 45% of Lagos is Igbo, remember. shocked shocked shocked
Almost all of them are going back to their state so they won't be in the north to vote him.
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by austinvsb1(m): 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
Greatken007:
how I wish we have good mathematicians here we will do the maths with ratio....Christians in kaduna, Plateu, Taraba,Benue, Kogi, and kwara won't vote for Buhari that am sure of, Christians in the above mentioned states can't be quantify, I repeat there is no state in d east or south- south where GEJ will score less than 90 percent vote,

Guess you haven't heard of Yemi Osibanjo (A senior pastor in RCCG and one of the right hand men of Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye) as Buhari's running mate! you r sleeping on a bicycle if you think Christians wont massively vote for the general. GMB 2015!!
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by orimsamsam(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
Adelaide2:

. You are talking abt igbo is it only igbos dat will vote jonathan.
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Adminisher: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
customized13:
The north is unstable, majority if the voters in the west aren't yorubas and even 50% of yorubas wont vote buhari, GEJ till 2019.

Why do all your subtractions always add up to increase the GEJ vote. You are a wishful thinker. The suggestion that Ibos dwelling all over Nigeria exist as an invisible army to give majority votes to Jonathan in the states they dwell is just preparing yourself for serious disappointment.

90% of all evangelical xtians in the SW are for Buhari because of corruption of GEJ gov't.

85% of northerners are for Buhari, even the xtians amongst them. There is no religious divide in the north, no state gov't persecutes xtians and Boko Haram has killed more Muslims than xtians. Boko Haram is cast as a Jonathan invasion force of the region by prominent politicians.

Northerners hate corruption more than southerners so it is a pity that Jonathan has even foolishly accepted that tag through inaction.

The middle belt leadership is in the hands of retired generals, they are more likely to use the PDP to elect their governors, senators and reps and instruct their people to vote for a fellow general during presidential.

The promise of single term by GEJ is coming back to haunt him with northerners.

River State and Akwa Kbom State is lost to APC. For Rivers it is Soku Oil Wells and the annoying Wike. Akwa Ibom owes nothing to GEJ, they have a governor who has performed well but they will not whole heartedly support a party where Ibos are dominating. They will strategise for 2019 and some very big names are in APC. Even Akpabio is not to be trusted if his own personal interest is comsidered.

Imo State will also break the pro GEJ mould in the east.

My calculation is still 25Buhari, 11Jonathan
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Adminisher: 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
FolarinToks:

Having read and witnessed south east utterances before 2011 election and their attitude in 2014; couple of months before next presidential election, Progressive Nigerians are no longer banking on South east vote in d first place. Haven't you noticed that South east vote has been completely taken out of equation already? Bro, wake up and smell the coffin!!!

Frankly speaking, all Buhari needs is 90% vote from the North, the West and of course about 20 to 30% votes from the Middlebelt and South south. shikena!!

Agreed.
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Adminisher: 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
Greatken007:

This is self deceit of the worst order. I have schooled and worked with northern xtians and they were more pro NPC, NPN, APC than even the Muslims. There is no religious war amongst northerners. People are deceiving themselves. The north is united and I have accused them of tribalism many times the way they act as a bloc. There is a small issue between Southern and Northern Kaduna but that wont translate to votes for GEJ on the basis of religion.
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Olatad: 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tan pple on here,you are a dreamer.Do not expect the repeat of what happened in the last general election where mr president got many states here in d swest.you had better woke up frm ur dream.
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Olatad: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tan pple on here,you are a dreamer.Do not expect the repeat of what happened in the last general election where mr president got many states here in d swest.you had better woke up frm ur deep sleep.
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Badassniggga(m): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
Greatken007:
*chuckles*

dey there dey reason like an educated foøl..
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Adelaide2: 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
orimsamsam:
. You are talking abt igbo is it only igbos dat will vote jonathan.

Can you read? Olodo rabata
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Adelaide2: 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
ganye1:

Almost all of them are going back to their state so they won't be in the north to vote him.
Lie! Lie!! Lie!!!

They were registered in the North, SW and SS and will be voting there. That (high migration to other zones) is the reason why the SE has the lowest voter registration rates compared to other zones. Olodo.
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Adelaide2: 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
emiye:

Igbo dis , igbos dat, a bulk of eligible ibo voters will be in dia house sef, majority of the ones in the core north will not vote, some will run down to d south @ voting season sef. The 2011 goodwill, GEJ enjoyed has been lost considerably across all divide . N65-97 /litre is hard to forget on new years day, that action kept many of them stranded in their village with little or no money for transportation bak to their land of greener pastures.

I have seen lots of Non Yoruba APCs who will show GEJ "love" on vals day by voting for Buhari~~~~~ Reality check

I think you are the one deluded

You buhari apologists have not learned your lessons from all of his prior losses so far. Wait for the next and final loss that he will take to the great beyond. Buhahahahah!
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by smithsammy(m): 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
Greatken007:
man! i am a christian and i will vote for buhari. and you call jonathan a good president polarizing us along the religious and ethnic lines?
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by emiye(m): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Adelaide2:

You buhari apologists have not learned your lessons from all of his prior losses so far. Wait for the next and final loss that he will take to the great beyond. Buhahahahah!
A lot has changed bro........ Your failure to understand or realise a lot has changed, and the change factor is negative for your GEJ is your nemesis on feb 14.
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by TheMadame(f): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Even Goodluck Jonathan knows the game is up except he is decieving himself. He is heading for a crushing and humiliating defeat.
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by orimsamsam(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
Adelaide2:

Can you read? Olodo rabata
. Oponu. Abeg comot for road
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Validated: 3:00am On Dec 17, 2014
ogazi007:
This is reality check.He needs much more than miracle to win this election.He had the support of the Northern governors and the emirs in 2011 hence the success he recorded in the north ie 25% of the total vote cast.As it stands at the moment,those Governors/Northerners that supported him in 2011 hoping he will not re-contest for power to return to the North are all disappointed in him.Its better for them to show solidarity with their people that never really voted Gej than to become politically irrelevant and put the life of their beloved ones and theirs in danger.Gej is a difficult candidate to sell in the north and with an average Northerners believes Gej is behind Boko haram or his government has not done enough to curtail the activities of the insurgent wrecking havoc in most part of their land,he is in for a shock.He will have to beg Tinubu for him to stand a chance cos he is not going to get 99% of total vote of south south and south east the way it was in 2011. APC has turned a National party, and also have the financial muzzle to campaign in every nooks and crannies of southern part of the country and make sure they have agents in all the pooling units across Nigeria.This is the first time PDP is facing a real opposition in an election.They have always succeeded in frustrating the mergers of main political parties.Most Nigerians have grown beyond Muslim/christian tricks,people should campaign based on their achievement and what they stands for period.

And the miracle will still happen. Just stand still and see the salvation of God. What Almighty God has ordained, no gang up can change. Just like Pharaoh. APC Will exclaim ... "The Lord is God" come February 16. 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Receives A Nairalander, AlexReports, Congratulates On Lagos Award / Atiku To Speak At Chatham House! / ECOWAS Presidents To Meet On Single Currency Regime Dec. 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.