Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? (11785 Views)

Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR / Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? / Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by aresa: 4:40am On Dec 17, 2014
atlwireles:
You people are still consoling yourselves with numbers? Where were these numbers in 2011? grin grin grin grin

Typical aso rock incompetent and shortsighted thinking.

Only foolish and lazy people gets stuck in the past thinking every condition and situation is permanent...
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by sheymoni(m): 6:51am On Dec 17, 2014
Greatken007:
how I wish we have good mathematicians here we will do the maths with ratio....Christians in kaduna, Plateu, Taraba,Benue, Kogi, and kwara won't vote for Buhari that am sure of, Christians in the above mentioned states can't be quantify, I repeat there is no state in d east or south- south where GEJ will score less than 90 percent vote,

My brother you are wrong. Under the watch of jonathan, Christians are being killed like rat on a daily basis. Do you think they will want that to continue? Don't forget Christians voted massively for a Muslim Muslim ticket in 1993
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by StOla: 12:15am On Dec 18, 2014
Adelaide2:

Remember Zik won election in Lagos even when Igbos were not as many.

Zik won his seat (a constituency), he did not win a city or a state.
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by LOVBON: 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
Greatken007:
how I wish we have good mathematicians here we will do the maths with ratio....Christians in kaduna, Plateu, Taraba,Benue, Kogi, and kwara won't vote for Buhari that am sure of, Christians in the above mentioned states can't be quantify, I repeat there is no state in d east or south- south where GEJ will score less than 90 percent vote,

UR DAY DREAMING
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by LOVBON: 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
okiezman:

E still happen till now, but in a modernised way that after pipl vote finish dem go use remain one then stamp it themselves...

DONT DECEIVE URSELF, IT CAN NOT HAPPEN AGAIN IN NIGERIA
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by LOVBON: 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
fastguy10:
@OP
Igbos living in kano r more dan hausa d same wt lagos state
Igbos in d north r more dan igbos in d south east so dnt tell us bull shit

Come rain come shine GEJ must be our president till 2019

STOP DAY DREAMING GEJ WILL FAIL WOEFULLY. PATIENCE SHOULD START SWEEPING THE OTUOKE MANTION.

MIND YOU IGBOS WILL VOTE WISELY. THIS IS NOT 2011 PLS.
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Jenkizo: 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
Greatken007:
. You are just bluffing. Who told you Christian in middle belt will vote for Jonathan? Am from Benue and will asure you that we are for Buhari 100%. Stop speaking for MB from a South-South perspective my brother. Uncle Joe is a gonner
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Greatken007(m): 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC Lied On N100m Palliatives To Each Legislator - House Of Reps Demand Apology / We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari / More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.