Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? (11810 Views)

Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR / Can Jonathan Win The SW And Half Of The North? / Can Jonathan Really Handle Things In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Mamaflex(f): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
Lol. I just dey laugh. This is just the number of the visible. What about the number of the invisibles that will vote the night before the election day? Hehehe! Nigeria politics is more than what happens during the day. I hate Nigeria politics.

I'm a living witness. I know what I'm saying.
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by meccuno: 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
Apc winning online election since 1960.

1 Like

Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Justbright(m): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
Greatken007:
how I wish we have good mathematicians here we will do the maths with ratio....Christians in kaduna, Plateu, Taraba,Benue, Kogi, and kwara won't vote for Buhari that am sure of, Christians in the above mentioned states can't be quantify, I repeat there is no state in d east or south- south where GEJ will score less than 90 percent vote,

are u dis gullible?....what is d percentage of northern xtian vote in d over 12,000,000 vote for GMB in 2011?....ur gullibility beats ma imagination

1 Like

Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by fr3do(m): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
It is only in Nigeria that there is a larger population in the desert region than in the fertile swampy delta.
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Mcbussy(m): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
atlwireles:
You people are still consoling yourselves with numbers? Where were these numbers in 2011? grin grin grin grin

In 2011,nobody knew he was a goon grin

I voted for him then,and I sure ain't making dsame mistake again. wink

The goon was VP when Yar'adua dropped fuel pump price to #65/l , d first thing he used to repay us after getting our votes was to announce d removal of fuel subsidy on 1st of January, 2012. What kind of irresponsible leader gives bad news on new years day?? Now where has d whole subsidy reinvestment lies gotten us?...more corruption?

I'm sure the few smart ones here can remember how we all felt;

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupy_Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by sunboy(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Greatken007:
how I wish we have good mathematicians here we will do the maths with ratio....Christians in kaduna, Plateu, Taraba,Benue, Kogi, and kwara won't vote for Buhari that am sure of, Christians in the above mentioned states can't be quantify, I repeat there is no state in d east or south- south where GEJ will score less than 90 percent vote,

You forgot that the emergence of that professor who is a senior pastor at redeem is a game changer on the religious grounds, now do the mathematics by the number of redeemers in those states too. Plus, people who want to vote Buhari are not predominantly Muslims tho. If you live in the North you will know the whole of North needs a change of government desperately. Just yesterday i read that Northern CAN advice GEJ to resign. Can you read that on the wall? the north would vote against him thats certain either Christian or Muslim because of his inability to curb BH and numerous things he had said to negate his interest to curb it.
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by dachpee(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
Kano was 2.7m voters, katsina can't be more than plateau 1.34m, kaduna can't be that no. Note that all this states has Christians, the contest will still be as before, Tinubu will be disappointed for producing GMB as their candidate, GEJ is not a good candidate but he is preferred to GMB

1 Like

Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Mcbussy(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
Greatken007:

Lmao!...what is this 1 saying? So u actually believe the situation of the country still depends on religious and ethnic bigotry?

So ur gullible enuf to think all Christians will vote for Jona?...u are either a learner or a dreamer. I am a christian,and I am not ready to make dsame mistake twice wink. This country needs a change, and I've seen a lot of Christians willing to vote for a change.

I'm not saying Buhari would be better, but I'd rather vote in a different person every 4 years until we get the desired change, than to vote in a puppet d 2nd time in d name of "religious faith" that we share.

2 Likes

Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by atlwireles: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mcbussy:

In 2011,nobody knew he was a goon grin

I voted for him then,and I sure ain't making dsame mistake again. wink

The goon was VP when Yar'adua dropped fuel pump price to #65/l , d first thing he used to repay us after getting our votes was to announce d removal of fuel subsidy on 1st of January, 2012. What kind of irresponsible leader gives bad news on new years day?? Now where has d whole subsidy reinvestment lies gotten us?...more corruption?

I'm sure the few smart ones here can remember how we all felt;

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupy_Nigeria

I hope you are not among the smart ones, seeking to become parasites to the system. You don't have any right to cheap petrol deal with it. If you can't buy petrol, because of cost, use your legs for walking. Smart people don't vote for their yesterday, they build a tomorrow. Buhari was a demonic leader in 1983 and all his actions since then point to his demonic mindset. A man that would not account for N2.8B in 1978, that was $4.6B back then and today would be about $17B, should spare me his holier than thou mantel. Your saint would not give a public account of his PTF management.

Those of you, looking for a nanny state can cast your votes for your father Christmas, unfortunately, it will become another wasted vote. Nigerians are smarter too, that's why a tyrant like Buhari and a lying embezzling minister like him will never be President of this country again.

1 Like

Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Hero10001: 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
okiezman:

E still happen till now, but in a modernised way that after pipl vote finish dem go use remain one then stamp it themselves...
chai, magomago.
We have to monitor and protect the vote..
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Zet72(m): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
Adelaide2:

But you forget that SE and SS people make up a good percentage of voters in other zones, no? 45% of Lagos is Igbo, remember. shocked shocked shocked
You have time to respond to a dumb ignoramus rock like emiye. Some posters & they comment are too insignificant & inconsequential, hence deserves no response from a rational mind

1 Like

Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by EdCure: 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
Why do some trolls keep talking about religion as if both candidates do not have supporters among Christians and muslims?

Very childish!

2 Likes

Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by emiye(m): 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
Zet72:
You have time to respond to a dumb ignoramus rock like emiye. Some posters & they comment are too insignificant & inconsequential, hence deserves no response from a rational mind
who is dis nincompoop2. ? if i hurt your nerve so much, the atlantic ocean is there for you to swim in, run along and take a plunge right now.
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by phillippiano(m): 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
customized13:
The north is unstable, majority if the voters in the west aren't yorubas and even 50% of yorubas wont vote buhari, GEJ till 2019.
What crap is dis one saying? majority of the voters in the west are not Your ubas?? You must be high on Igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Zet72(m): 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
emiye:

who is dis nincompoop2. ? if i hurt your nerve so much, the atlantic ocean is there for you to swim in, run along and take a plunge right now.

Kid,be careful & watch who u are quoting, not everybody takes shit from an online trolls.....smh
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by kolaaderin: 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
fastguy10:
@OP
Igbos living in kano r more dan hausa d same wt lagos state
Igbos in d north r more dan igbos in d south east so dnt tell us bull shit

Come rain come shine GEJ must be our president till 2019

Just imagine this type of cluelessness. Retardy they say is a contagious disease.
That ur flat head is really an evolutionary biological brain shortage, Just listen to urself.
IGBOS ARE MORE THAN HAUSAS IN KANO, and THEY ARE ALSO MORE THAN YORUBAS IN LAGOS.
GOD we cant continue living with people with no function brains like this HOLY FATHER PROVIDE BRAIN FOR THE

AMEN ! AMEN!! and AMEN !!!.

2 Likes

Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
phillippiano:
What crap is dis one saying? majority of the voters in the west are not Your ubas?? You must be high on Igbo.
I know you know what I'm saying.
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Chigold101(m): 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
9jii:

Gej don loose west this time.
the problem most people is they dont even know how voting in counted or judged. What GEJ need to win is not bulk number of votes but to have 25% of total votes cast in 24 states... So forget states that has 5million or 3milion voters...
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by emiye(m): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Zet72:
Kid,be careful & watch who u are quoting, not everybody takes shit from an online trolls.....smh

see dis pre teen ooooo, will you get off my mentions, your stupidity`is nauseating. That you are an adolescent does not mean you take advantage of an online forum to be insolent to your superiors.
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
DarePeters:

NIGERIA 2015: After double
registration has been removed, Lagos has the voting
strength of
5,426,391, Kano with a voting strength of
4,751,818, Kaduna State has registered voters of
3,743,815, Katsina State with 2,928,046, Oyo state
with 2,487,132, Rivers with 2,466,977, Sokoto with
2,113,608, Jigawa State with a voting strength of
1,817,087, Ogun State with 1,796,024 registered
voters, Baylsa State has 590,679 voting
strength. Delta 2,044,372 Akwa Ibom 1,621,798, Edo
1,593,438, Cross Rivers 1,169,469, Rivers 2,466,97, Abia 1,387,844 Ebonyi 1,020,011 Enugu
1,313,128 Imo 1,672,666 Anambra 1,784,536

---------------------- Looking forward to seeing
how
Jonathan will perform the magic of
winning these states with highest
voting strength.....
strength of
1,593,438, Cross Rivers 1,169,469, Rivers 2,466,97, Abia 1,387,844 Ebonyi 1,020,011 Enugu

how
voting strength.....

strength of

how
voting strength.....

You are speculating on how these states will vote

is there a credible poll out there that says how these states will vote

how about the demographics of the state, the people who make up these numbers, their religion and which party hold sway in these states at at state and local government level

To just look at Kaduna or Sokoto and conclude that everybody in these states will vote one way or the other is very very lazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Mcbussy(m): 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
atlwireles:

I hope you are not among the smart ones, seeking to become parasites to the system. You don't have any right to cheap petrol deal with it. If you can't buy petrol, because of cost, use your legs for walking. Smart people don't vote for their yesterday, they build a tomorrow. Buhari was a demonic leader in 1983 and all his actions since then point to his demonic mindset. A man that would not account for N2.8B in 1978, that was $4.6B back then and today would be about $17B, should spare me his holier than thou mantel. Your saint would not give a public account of his PTF management.

Those of you, looking for a nanny state can cast your votes for your father Christmas, unfortunately, it will become another wasted vote. Nigerians are smarter too, that's why a tyrant like Buhari and a lying embezzling minister like him will never be President of this country again.

I should also use my legs to power my gen abi or I should live,dwell and die in d dark like a caveman? ...I don't av a right to cheap petrol,I guess I also have no right to steady power supply,right? Abeg make una dey think b4 una post.

Please,remind me where I mentioned Buhari in my post. From ur premise,i can equally say Jona was our "yesterday" cos he has been tested and he has failed. So I stand on my point that I will vote any other person aside from gej.

Sentimentalism,ethnicism and religious bigotry has placed us in this deep shyte ...and it will ruin us totally until we start functioning as rational beings.

2 Likes

Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Adelaide2: 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
emiye:

you could have said 95% of igbo sef........ .Now, get this, your figure is a figment of your imagination, and moreover the percentage of igbos in lagos does not necessarily correlate with the percentage of igbo voters in lagos,

I have not considered the North east population, where PDP will also be trounced roundly in 4 out of the 6 states. .

Most Igbos will vote GEJ, whether based in SE, SS, SW, NC, NE, or NW
Most SS will vote GEJ
Most NC will vote GEJ
50% SW (including Igbos) will vote GEJ. Ondo, Ekiti are PDP. Lagos is no man's land where both candidates will harvest votes from
30 % NW and NE, respectively, will vote GEJ

All the millions of Igbos outside Igboland will certainly not vote GMB because they are the ones who bear the brunt of boko and sharia

Now get this into your thick, yet small, skull, to Igbos ''SE'' does not matter, what matters is ''Igbo''
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by atlwireles: 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mcbussy:

I should also use my legs to power my gen abi or I should live,dwell and die in d dark like a caveman? ...I don't av a right to cheap petrol,I guess I also have no right to steady power supply,right? Abeg make una dey think b4 una post.

Please,remind me where I mentioned Buhari in my post. From ur premise,i can equally say Jona was our "yesterday" cos he has been tested and he has failed. So I stand on my point that I will vote any other person aside from gej.

Sentimentalism,ethnicism and religious bigotry has placed us in this deep shyte ...and it will ruin us totally until we start functioning as rational beings.

You have no right to steady power from government, go build your own power plant and drill your own crude oil. I am tired of of parasites crying about everything they want from government, without giving one kobo to create anything.

You want light buy your own 24 hours gen. Buy petrol/diesel/gas and power it. If you cannot pay the cost, then live in darkness like a caveman.

Don't bother me with your problems, solve them yourself. Government owes you nothing, you probably pay zero in any form of taxes, yet you people cry the loudest. I will allow your sentimentalism and ethinicism verbose,pass for you.
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
customized13:
I know you know what I'm saying.
Yet ur people cannot win election in any state in d West, even in Lagos
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Adelaide2: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
yemaldo:

Yet ur people cannot win election in any state in d West, even in Lagos

Remember Zik won election in Lagos even when Igbos were not as many.
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Mcbussy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
atlwireles:

You have no right to steady power from government, go build your own power plant a, drill your own crude oil. I am tired of of parasites crying about everything they want from government, without giving one kobo to create anything.

You want light buy your own 24 hours gen. Buy petrol/diesel/gas and power it. If you cannot pay the cost, then live in darkness like a caveman.

Don't bother me with your problems, solve them yourself. Government owns you nothing, you probably pay zero in any form of taxes, yet you people cry out the loudest. I will allow your sentimentalism and ethinicism verbose,pass for you.

I rest my case...trying to reason with u would be a lost cause.

U are a proof of why suffering will never end in Nigeria. What baffles me is that the citizens that are most prone to poverty and suffering are d ones that reason like this. Keep selling ur votes and future just because u want to satisfy ethnic and sectarian politics. cry

1 Like

Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by atlwireles: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mcbussy:

I rest my case...trying to reason with u would be a lost cause.

U are a proof of why suffering will never end in Nigeria. What baffles me is that the citizens that are most prone to suffering are d ones that reason like this. Keep selling ur votes and future. cry

Lazy ones like you are the ones suffering. Keep waiting for father Christmas. As for selling my vote, how much are you paying?
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Mcbussy(m): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
atlwireles:

Lazy ones like you are ones suffering. Keep waiting for father Christmas. As for selling my vote, how much are you paying?

Another senseless post....u don't know me,yet u think I'm lazy. Keep basking in d euphoria of ur stvpidity. grin

Its not hard to tell when u spot an alcohol intoxicated,semi-literate nitwit blogging from d creeks. grin

Common sense indeed ain't common. grin

1 Like

Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ikengawo:
GEJ needs 25% of each opposition won state to win the election as a whole because he will have 95-98% of SE and SS states. Northern States are larger then they're more diverse religiously (each hosting a minimum 20% christian population).

Even in the last election the states Buhari won, GEJ came close second where as in the south he was a distant second to GEJ and even third to Ribadu.

Boko haram has fanned more hate for GEJ in the north so margins will increase for jonathan, but it has also fanned more hate for Buhari in the south.
It will shock u,if hear say Jonathan have 70%in Se and ss,this is Apc not cpc
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by onyebest123: 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
uv done ur own statistics allow God to do his. don't forget this GMB CANNOT AND NEVER WIN GEJ. even in his weakness i wld remind you after the election.
Re: States With The Highest Voting Strength: Can Jonathan Escape This? by atlwireles: 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mcbussy:

Another senseless post....u don't know me,yet u think I'm lazy. Keep basking in d euphoria of ur stvpidity. grin

Its not hard to tell when u spot an alcohol intoxicated semi-literate blogging from d creeks. grin

Common sense indeed ain't common. grin

I was waiting for the alamjiri in you to come out. The same akobata populating this forum with their 20 million monikers. I knew, it was not going to take long to drag you out.

How much are you paying for my vote?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Receives A Nairalander, AlexReports, Congratulates On Lagos Award / Osinbajo Meets With Emir Sanusi, Others, Over Farmers-Herders Conflict / Atiku To Speak At Chatham House!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.