Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Gen. Muhammadu Is An Upright Man - OBASANJO (my Watch) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Muhammadu Is An Upright Man - OBASANJO (my Watch) (654 Views)

"I Am Full Convinced That President Buhari Is The Right Man" - Obasanjo / I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo / I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gen. Muhammadu Is An Upright Man - OBASANJO (my Watch) by Acelifted: 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is an upright man. Not many people
know that his first daughter is married to an Igbo man from
Anambra. He exempted Christians from performing duty on
Sundays.

When his Muslim soldiers asked him to exempt them from duty
on Friday, he told them the bible says Christians should rest
on the 7th day, the Muslims should show him where the Koran
says they should rest on Fridays.”

As Head of State he slashed the number of Muslim going on
pilgrimage by 50%. His driver and cook for the past 10 years
plus are Christians yet some uninformed Nigerians say he is a
bigot. It is a pity that some people failed to understand that
PDP deliberately capitalised on the gullibility of Nigerians to
paint him black.

This they did in order to keep their loots and ensure that he
never gets the opportunity to send them to go. How many Nigerians would hold the appointment of government, minister of petroleum, PTF chairman and head of state yet don’t own a house in Abuja? He has only one house and never kept a foreign account.

Love him, hate him you cannot take his integrity away from
him.” – OBASANJO "my watch"
Re: Gen. Muhammadu Is An Upright Man - OBASANJO (my Watch) by kossyablaze(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
But I av read Objs MY WATCH back to back,I can't remember him writing any of this u quoted above...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gen. Muhammadu Is An Upright Man - OBASANJO (my Watch) by exe0(m): 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
I RESIST TEMPTATION

I WILL NOT COMMENT

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Forgive Buhari / Who Knows Buhari's Primary School Mate? / Shocker!!the True True Size Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.