Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Cruel Child Or 'I Know What I Am Doing' Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cruel Child Or 'I Know What I Am Doing' Child? (471 Views)

Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) / Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cruel Child Or 'I Know What I Am Doing' Child? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
A mother and her child, a male to be precised live in a thatched house in a village all alone. One particular night, she went outside to get water to bath her child some miles away from their side. On her way coming back, she saw smokes traveling up the sky, wondering what could have been burning in the village at a time like that. She went close and close and saw that her house in on fire. My child is inside!! She shouted. She was held and not allowed to get inside being told that her child would av been dead. She said No nd forced herself inside. Wrapped in her arms, she came back with her child unhurt but she is damn it so hurt. She raised the child that he became so successful, infact a minister he became at his young age.
He had to be with his inlaws a day, a king in the country and family having a mere introduction. His mother came in since he didnt pick her calls cos of the meeting. On getting inside with the scars she had got years back, she was not allowed to enter. This is my son's house, she was shouting, when the man then boy came out, he went to his mother, took her away to a near place and asked her to come back later that she can't enter as she is that her body will be irritating to the guests he has... What kind of child should we call him? What cn u say about it?
Re: Cruel Child Or 'I Know What I Am Doing' Child? by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 15, 2014
Op, I'm struggling for words to describe what's on my mind regarding this post. Are you asking this question been that you don't know the answer to it or you're just conducting a poll to get peoples opinion? Let me assume you're conducting a poll undecided

The boy deserves a life sentence in misery angry

(1) (Reply)

My Uncle Wanted To Kill His Son Instead Of Christmas Chicken / Daddy Xmas Won't Be Nice Without Uninterrupted Power Back Up Get 1.5KVA Inverter / APC And PDP Made Us Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.