Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? (6435 Views)

What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / No Boyfriend Vs No Girlfriend: Which Is Correct In These Pictures? / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by whizqueen(f): 12:03am On Dec 15, 2014
If only you could correct one or two things in your past relationships and love life what would it be?

As for me, i would have given my first bf a second chance cos it seems he is the best guy have had so far n we just can't be together again. Lets hear yours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by NellyDiva1(f): 12:14am On Dec 15, 2014
I could have tried to trust and be more understanding in ma last relationship bc he was reali good
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by temitemi1(m): 12:31am On Dec 15, 2014
I would have loved to have met my present girl years back...

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 15, 2014
whizqueen:
If only you could correct one or two things in your past relationships and love life what would it be?

As for me, i would have given my first bf a second chance cos it seems he is the best guy have had so far n we just can't be together again. Lets hear yours.
see urself, dis is hw u Nigerian girls misbehave unnecessarily only to regret it in d future. well u're lucky, you can still retrace ur steps.
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 15, 2014
I wud have not allowed my cousin steal my new Nokia xpress music

1 Like

Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 15, 2014
Hold my virginity for a longer time,maybe disvirgined at age 15 instead of 13

1 Like

Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 15, 2014
temitemi1:
I would have loved to have met my present girl years back...
Same here,am not regretting because I have d opportunity to hold her forever

1 Like

Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 15, 2014
I would have loved to come as dangote's son.
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by goalburner(m): 3:03am On Dec 15, 2014
I shouldn't have listen to my friend who told me not to feck Patience then on campus that she gat HIV, whereas it was a blatant lie. I regret missing the golden chance cos her asss curve type is one in a trillion
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by goalburner(m): 3:05am On Dec 15, 2014
Yomieluv:
I would have loved to come as dangote's son.
And if that could be, you wouldn't have became a nairalander

1 Like

Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by Mynd44: 5:56am On Dec 15, 2014
Err...I don't think I will change anything.

Butterfly effect abeg
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by hfinest1(m): 6:14am On Dec 15, 2014
i would av become a playboy instead of falling in love and getting heartbroken thrice nowembarassed i dunno why girls like falling my hand
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by whizqueen(f): 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
eminentme:
see urself, dis is hw u Nigerian girls misbehave unnecessarily only to regret it in d future. well u're lucky, you can still retrace ur steps.
I neva said i was regretin anytin i did. I only wish i gave him another chance to show me how much he loved me n same as me.
Mind u their is no way u won't av a thing u wish u could correct in ur past relationships or current one. It need not be an act, it could be the way u used ur words towards ur spouse or responded to a pressing issue. So av a rethink!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by whizqueen(f): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
hfinest1:
i would av become a playboy instead of falling in love and getting heartbroken thrice nowembarassed i dunno why girls like falling my hand
Eyaaaah embarassed so sorry abt dat. BUh u suld ask yoursef wat are the benefits of being a playboy n if it worth changing the real u.
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
whizqueen:

I neva said i was regretin anytin i did. I only wish i gave him another chance to show me how much he loved me n same as me.
Mind u their is no way u won't av a thing u wish u could correct in ur past relationships or current one. It need not be an act, it could be the way u used ur words towards ur spouse or responded to a pressing issue. So av a rethink!
Kk
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by BreezyRita(f): 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
I'd change nothing.
The past is what it is. Past!
Can't live with regrets...... I have wishes though

1 Like

Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by hfinest1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
whizqueen:

Eyaaaah embarassed so sorry abt dat. BUh u suld ask yoursef wat ate the benefits of being a playboy n if it worth changing the real u.
i think there are benefits... u dnt get any commitments, no falling in love, meaning no heartbreaks... there's benefits i think nd its worth it...

I'm happy with d one I'm with now tho... just hope she won't break my fragile heart one more time...sadcry
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by whizqueen(f): 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
hfinest1:
i think there are benefits... u dnt get any commitments, no falling in love, meaning no heartbreaks... there's benefits i think nd its worth it...

I'm happy with d one I'm with now tho... just hope she won't break my fragile heart one more time...sadcry

Lol. Even dose that call themselves playboy at one time or the other fall in love n their own ehn na die. Cos the person they wuld b loving might not even be as good as the ones they played.
Anyways i pray she doesn't break ur hrt smiley
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by hfinest1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
whizqueen:

Lol. Even dose that call themselves playboy at one time or the other fall in love n their own ehn na die. Cos the person they wuld b loving might not even be as good as the ones they played.
Anyways i pray she doesn't break ur hrt smiley
Amen oo.... if she wan break my h@ enh! i go first break her own, scatter am to pieces
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by whizqueen(f): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
BreezyRita:
I'd change nothing.
The past is what it is. Past!
Can't live with regrets...... I have wishes though
Sure. There are definitely gonna b wishes na. if only wishes could come true.....
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by whizqueen(f): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
hfinest1:
Amen oo.... if she wan break my h@ enh! i go first break her own, scatter am to pieces
cheesy you ke? For where? She sabi ur password die wink
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by dmjinc(m): 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by zoomman(m): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
I wish I had not ignored ma Ex Gf after pleading openly nd secretly for me to accept her back...But was soo blind wif Love wif anoda gal who apns to be d most terrible Gfs have ever had....So sorry Funmi I wish had known cry
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by LaurelP(m): 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
I'm sure most girls wud regret doing too much skakara when they were still young.

For me, I regret being a gud boy
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by whizqueen(f): 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
LaurelP:
I'm sure most girls wud regret doing too much skakara when they were still young.

For me, I regret being a gud boy
So u wish u wia a bad boy
Nawa o this one sef they
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by hfinest1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
whizqueen:

cheesy you ke? For where? She sabi ur password die wink
which one b pasword again na only my lappy and phone get pasword... abi na laptop password you dey talk about?embarassed she no sabi am
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by whizqueen(f): 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
zoomman:
I wish I had not ignored ma Ex Gf after pleading openly nd secretly for me to accept her back...But was soo blind wif Love wif anoda gal who apns to be d most terrible Gfs have ever had....So sorry Funmi I wish had known cry
Eyaaah. sadU can still make it up with her sha dont loose hope yet.
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by whizqueen(f): 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
hfinest1:
which one b pasword again na only my lappy and phone get pasword... abi na laptop password you dey talk about?embarassed she no sabi am
cheesy na ur control number grin
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by hfinest1(m): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
whizqueen:

cheesy na ur control number grin
olorun majè... no babe go sabi my control number... tofiakwa... *snaps finger and cross over head*
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by zoomman(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
whizqueen:

Eyaaah. sadU can still make it up with her sha dont loose hope yet.
She's Engaged embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by chimerase2: 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
Timidity embarassed
Too quiet and soft on dem
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by whizqueen(f): 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
zoomman:

She's Engaged embarassed
Argh cry... eyah. Pele

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out What This Man Captured On Camera In A Football Stadium - Photo / Check Out A Nairalander After An Intensive Bodybuilding (photos) / Can You Or Allow Your Brother/sister To Marry A Dwarf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.