Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) (8791 Views)

Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag / Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics / Buhari Shows Swag With Osinbajo On Arrival From AU Summit [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Remarkable: 11:26am On Dec 15, 2014
My friend, how are you?

Have you seen the video of GMB reading his acceptance speech? What do you think about it?

(I ask because I've come across criticicisms by you of our presidents being dull, un-engaging and stuff like that).

SirShymex:
GMB = Dapper Don!! cool

But...

GEJ the weasel = [img]http://.net/i/633.gif[/img]

WTF is the fedora hat goon wearing? This guy is also clueless about fashion - hysterical! grin
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by donphilopus: 11:48am On Dec 15, 2014
2cato:
ONUrA you this egbira man

Evu, I'm not an Egbira man. I'm an Edolite to the core. cheesy
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by donphilopus: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2014
dominique:
Funny thread

That's the trousers to wear if you don't have shoes grin grin cheesy

cheesy grin
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by 2cato: 11:55am On Dec 15, 2014
donphilopus:

Evu, I'm not an Egbira man. I'm an Edolite to the core. cheesy
EVU REHI how far
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by donphilopus: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2014
2cato:
EVU REHI how far

Wa zi dashi. tongue
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Lol at comments! LWKMD!!

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by 2cato: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
donphilopus:

Wa zi dashi. tongue
onuvu rehi
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by donphilopus: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
2cato:
onuvu rehi

The insults don do you. So you're even Egbira?! And na you come dey joke Egbira people?! Smh.
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by donphilopus: 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
berem:
Lol at comments! LWKMD!!

grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by major466(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
**Stumble on Thread. Sees APC e minions whining and ranting all over as usual. Throws banana peel on Op's head. Walks out of thread for more important business**
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
SirShymex:
GMB = Dapper Don!! cool

But...

GEJ the weasel = [img]http://.net/i/633.gif[/img]

WTF is the fedora hat goon wearing? This guy is also clueless about fashion - hysterical! grin
You actually fell for that Photoshop?
Damnit ! You're smarter than this bro.
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
You actually fell for that Photoshop?
Damnit ! You're smarter than this bro.

You should know by now that I don't like GEJ, and clowning the guy is comic relief.

I know that's ya man, but personally, I'm not a fan of weak and corrupt leaders.

I just believe Nigeria/Nigerians deserve better.

2 Likes

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
SirShymex:

You should know by now that I don't like GEJ, and clowning the guy is comic relief.

I know that's ya man, but personally, I'm not a fan of weak and corrupt leaders.

I just believe Nigeria/Nigerians deserve better.
Smh grin
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by chernest2002: 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
Stop!we are talking about good governance,freedom of speech,freedom of religion and association,right to live,human rights and things like that not making mockery of our president,how does nkuruma,nyerere,mandela's them look when they were not yet in the struggle,please be serious or else you will forever be slaves.
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
Smh grin

But why do you like GEj?

Is it cos he's from the SS?

2 Likes

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
SirShymex:

But why do you like GEj?

Is it cos he's from the SS?
Yes and he hasn't done anything wrong - it's all lies and propaganda.
Though we are patiently waiting for the self acclaimed owners of Nigeria and their slaves to scheme through their way based on blatant lies and propaganda.
One thing I can assure you is that the natural resources of the Niger Delta people would not be used to run a country where they are regarded as a second class citizen. using all manner of smear campaign to boot GEJ out of power is a reckless move which the Hausa/Fulani Islamaofascist oligarchs and their South West stooges would regret.....Mark my words.

3 Likes

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
@SirShymexx.......Nigeria owes the Niger Delta people a lot and we haven't even asked for it .
I think before we shout 'corruption ' all the oil well licences and crude lifting rights that are owned by the Northern feudal lords and their South West collaborators should be revoked,let's go for a Fiscal federalism,clean up the 50 yrs mess they made in the Niger Delta and compensate the indigenous people and a proper autonomy then we might just see a better united Nigeria.
One thing I'm sure of is that the Nigerian military cannot afford to have two insurgent groups maintaining a stranglehold in the North and the Southern part of the country at the same time.

3 Likes

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by khiaa(f): 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
Though we are patiently waiting for the self acclaimed owners of Nigeria and their slaves to scheme through their way based on blatant lies and propaganda.
One thing I can assure you is that the natural resources of the Niger Delta people would not be used to run a country where they are regarded as a second class citizen. using all manner of smear campaign to boot GEJ out of power is a reckless move which the Hausa/Fulani Islamaofascist oligarchs and their South West stooges would regret.....Mark my words.

But Truckpusher tell me what good has Jonathan done for the citizens of Nigeria, I mean what has he done in his time of office to improve the lively hood of the people? What has he done to improve the infrastructure of your homeland?
You can get mad at me for saying the truth, but your infrastructure SUCKS.

2 Likes

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
khiaa:

But Truckpusher tell me what good has Johnathan done for the citizens of Nigeria, I mean what has he done in his time of office to improve the lively hood of the nation? Meaning the infrastructure of your homeland.
Even if Jonathan builds all the roads in the Niger Delta today it won't still stop an unending problem caused by years of neglect,repression,marginalization,oppression,and pillaging of the Niger Delta people and her land.
The self acclaimed owners of Nigeria understood perfectly how to solve the Niger Delta problem instead they've choosen to keep our people down ,illiterate,poor,backward and hungry even as their land churns out billions upon billions of dollars in wealth.
The question is not about what Jonathan has done for us but they should give him his space to reverse the murderous policies that is holding my people down - This is all we want.

Even if Jonathan finishes another four years without those policies being changed, we will no longer fold our hands and watch our generation unborn being ushered in and made to endure decades of slavery like our fathers did to us .......we will take our land back by any means necessary.
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Ttalk: 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
@SirShymexx.......Nigeria owes the Niger Delta people a lot and we haven't even asked for it .
I think before we shout 'corruption ' all the oil well licences and crude lifting rights that are owned by the Northern feudal lords and their South West collaborators should be revoked,let's go for a Fiscal federalism,clean up the 50 yrs mess they made in the Niger Delta and compensate the indigenous people and a proper autonomy then we might just see a better united Nigeria.
One thing I'm sure of is that the Nigerian military cannot afford to have two insurgent groups maintaining a stranglehold in the North and the Southern part of the country at the same time.

But you and I know fully well that Jonathan doesn't have the ball to effect Fiscal Federalism because he feels it will jeorpardise his second time ambition, even PIB that will benefit ND people has been politicised and dont tell me thats is the duty of the legislators because it is an executive bill that a sincere President will have pursued if truly he meant well for his people
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
@khiaa.....The entire infrastructure of every region in this 'fraud' called 'one Nigeria' is in shambles and guess who was running this cesspool ,it was the same folks that are calling for Jonathan's head.
They killed the telecommunication industry,they killed the power industry,they stole the Nigerian Ports Authority blind .Have you ever bothered to ask how come that the country's millionaires are coming from regions with no single drop of wealth unless for some cash crops that haven't even been looked into in an industrial scale until GEJ came.
How can a man in Sokoto and Lagos state own oil licences and rights to lift crude while the man that sees the oil wells in his backyard lives in abject poverty.

This is injustice and injustice of this nature can only be addressed through the barrel of the gun or on a round table talk ,whichever way the oppressors must choose because oppression must stop.
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ttalk:

But you and I know fully well that Jonathan doesn't have the ball to effect Fiscal Federalism because he feels it will jeorpardise his second time ambition, even PIB that will benefit ND people has been politicised and dont tell me thats is the duty of the legislators because it is an executive bill that a sincere President will have pursued if truly he meant well for his people
Who and who is kicking against the fiscal federalism?
The PIB is an executive bill that is tainted with all sorts of interest from your kin and kith and the pitfalls are second to non.
Don't worry ,at this point we do not need any bill ,we want outright resource control or nothing.

You can't continuously tell me how to sleep with my own wife in my own house - it will never work.

1 Like

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by mauriceju2(m): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
We are watching them they think that we are fools, let them come and take the oil , by the time oil production is reduce to zero we will see what they will use to pay salary in the north and west
Truckpusher:
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by khiaa(f): 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
Even if Jonathan builds all the roads in the Niger Delta today it won't still stop an unending problem caused by years of neglect,repression,marginalization,oppression,and pillaging of the Niger Delta people and her land.
The self acclaimed owners of Nigeria understood perfectly how to solve the Niger Delta problem instead they've choosen to keep our people down ,illiterate,poor,backward and hungry even as their land churns out billions upon billions of dollars in wealth.
The question is not about what Jonathan has done for us but they should give him his space to reverse the murderous policies that is holding my people down - This is all we want.

Even if Jonathan finishes another four years without those policies being changed, we will no longer fold our hands and watch our generation unborn being ushered in and made to endure decades of slavery like our fathers did to us .......we will take our land back by any means necessary.

lol..... Ok Malcolm, by any means necessary!!!

Nigeria reminds me of America with it's division of race, but with Nigeria it's a division of tribes, so damn sad. sad sad sad

I still ask the question, what has Johnathan done in his time of office to improve the livelyhood of ALL the people of Nigeria (which a president is suppose to be sworn to do) and improve the infrastructure of the nation? All sentimental and personal emotions aside.
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:

So, basically, the following things are lies and propaganda:

- Boko haram and lack of security.
- Depletion of foreign reserves.
- Extreme corruption that's rife everywhere under this administration.
- Nepotism.
- Weak and clueless leadership - with basically no tangent of where the country is going.
- Lack of infrastructures and dearth of institutions.
- Unnecessarily debts, and a yearly budget where the recurrent expenditure is always almost twice the capital expenditure?

Etc..

Don't make me puke - GEJ is the worst leader ever to rule a country. I'd support Mobutu and Idi Amin before this guy.

8 Likes

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:

Nah, this isn't about North vs. South. If those from the Niger Delta think they deserve more - they might as well get out of the country now that one of their sons is running the country. They can't just hold other folks to ransom, over inconsequential oil, that's more or less a curse. Only the elites have benefited and are benefiting from the oil.

Nobody needs the oil.

2 Likes

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
mauriceju2:
We are watching them they thing that we are fools, let them come and take the oil , by the time oil production is reduce to zero we will see what they will use to pay salary in the north
It's not only the North.
Without the Niger Delta oil almost all the states can't pay their teeming civil servants and they can't run a govt.
The problem with these parasites is that after the civil war with the South East they felt that every other region in the South is a conquered region solely by them.We were never a conquered people because we never fought any war instead we were just victims of circumstances caught up in their useless brouhaha that was borne out of greed.

The onus lies solely within this our generation to put an end to this madness and give our people the life they deserved,a life of dignity and remove them from the chains of constant want when there is plenty for them to enjoy.
Every child of the Niger Delta should see it as point of duty to ensure that what is ours is taken back by any means necessary.
It is a shame to go to our graves without performing this duty because it is the most honourable thing to do now.

They will curse and attack you for speaking your mind ,but you owe yourself and your people that duty to say how you feel about this oppression - If you're waiting for the man that is holding you down to give you freedom ,you'd be waiting for a long time my brother.You demand for it with all zeal and vigour and he'd certainly yield because it doesn't belong to him he is just a thief and an oppressor, he has no right to dictate to you.
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by mauriceju2(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
We are not holding you for ransom is you and your parasitic people that are holding us, can you tell us why you will do everything within your power to keep the igbos and Niger delter in Fake one Nigeria? even though it is clear that you don't like them? the answer is clear it is because of the industrious nature of the igbo people as nation builders and the Niger delter oil, the time of the thief is coming to an end, watch out, we are waiting, did you hear us making any noise? is because we have our plan A,B C, D E. Jonathan was not born for fancy , his life on earth will bring a serious change in Nigeria watch out.
SirShymex:

Nah, this isn't about North vs. South. If those from the Niger Delta think they deserve more - they might as well get out of the country now that one of their sons is running the country. They can't just hold other folks to ransom, over inconsequential oil, that's more or less a curse. Only the elites have benefited and are benefiting from the oil.

Nobody needs the oil.
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
SirShymex:

So, basically, the following things are lies and propaganda:

- Boko haram and lack of security.
- Depletion of foreign reserves.
- Extreme corruption that's rife everywhere under this administration.
- Nepotism.
- Weak and clueless leadership - with basically no tangent of where the country is going.
- Lack of infrastructures and dearth of institutions.
- Unnecessarily debts, and a yearly budget where the recurrent expenditure is always almost twice the capital expenditure?

Etc..

Don't make me puke - GEJ is the worst leader ever to rule a country. I'd support Mobutu and Idi Amin before this guy.
May I also remind you that for the past 50 yrs that your kin and kith held this country to ransom everything you've mentioned above was part and parcel of the Nigerian system and you guys want this guy to change all that overnight.....aren't you people being too hypocritical and economical with the truth for all the agitation?
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
May I also remind you that for the past 50 yrs that your kin and kith held this country to ransom everything you've mentioned above was part and parcel of the Nigerian system and you guys want this guy to change all that overnight.....aren't you people being too hypocritical and economical with the truth for all the agitation?

And which kin and kith ruled that country apart from the loquacious gorilla that just released a book?

The man's ancestry is still questionable, and he's a product of Nigeria.

GEJ is a failure!

1 Like

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
[s]
mauriceju2:
We are not holding you for ransom is you and your parasitic people that are holding us, can you tell us why you will do everything within your power to keep the igbos and Niger delter in Fake one Nigeria? even though it is clear that you don't like them? the answer is clear it is because of the industrious nature of the igbo people as nation builders and the Niger delter oil, the time of the thief is coming to an end, watch out, we are waiting, did you hear us making any noise? is because we have our plan A,B C, D E. Jonathan was not born for fancy , his life on earth will bring a serious change in Nigeria watch out.
[/s]

Rant by a blinkered illiterate!

Sod off!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lion Killed In Kogi State / Appeal Court Affirms Ayogu Eze APC Guber Candidate For Enugu State / Train Attack: SERAP Sues Buhari Over Kidnapped Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.