Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) (8797 Views)

Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag / Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics / Buhari Shows Swag With Osinbajo On Arrival From AU Summit [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, this isn't about North vs. South. If those from the Niger Delta think they deserve more - they might as well get out of the country now that one of their sons is running the country. They can't just hold other folks to ransom, over inconsequential oil, that's more or less a curse. Only the elites have benefited and are benefiting from the oil.

Nobody needs the oil.
That inconsequential oil has enslaved your kinsmen for far too long my friend and they don't seem to have had enough.
It's your elites that have benefited and still benefiting from the same oil and your population size too has seriously landed these minority people into disadvantaged zone.Think about it.

1 Like

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
SirShymex:

And which kin and kith ruled that country apart from the loquacious gorilla that just released a book?

The man's ancestry is still questionable, and he's a product of Nigeria.

GEJ is a failure!
grin grin
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
That inconsequential oil has enslaved your kinsmen for far too long my friend and they don't seem to have had enough.
It's your elites that have benefited and still benefiting from the same oil and your population size too has seriously landed these minority people into disadvantaged zone.Think about it.

Well, if you think your oil is ya holy-grail, why not use any means necessary, to keep everything to yourselves? Rather than the total destruction of everyone? At the end of the day, GEJ's rule exemplifies a catch-22 situation - mutual destruction, with no winners.

Or are you lot too cowardly to keep ya oil?

2 Likes

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by khiaa(f): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
@khiaa.....The entire infrastructure of every region in this 'fraud' called 'one Nigeria' is in shambles and guess who was running this cesspool ,it was the same folks that are calling for Jonathan's head.
They killed the telecommunication industry,they killed the power industry,they stole the Nigerian Ports Authority blind .Have you ever bothered to ask how come that the country's millionaires are coming from regions with no single drop of wealth unless for some cash crops that haven't even been looked into in an industrial scale until GEJ came.
How can a man in Sokoto and Lagos state own oil licences and rights to lift crude while the man that sees the oil wells in his backyard lives in abject poverty.

This is injustice and injustice of this nature can only be addressed through the barrel of the gun or on a round table talk ,whichever way the oppressors must choose because oppression must stop.

Believe me Truckpusher I understand all of that, you know that my people went through all of that and much much more, but when will you move forward and become a United Nigeria, wouldn't that be beautiful?
You know that old saying, UNITED WE STAND, DEVIDED WE FALL is very true.
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Ttalk: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
Who and who is kicking against the fiscal federalism?
The PIB is an executive bill that is tainted with all sorts of interest from your kin and kith and the pitfalls are second to non.
Don't worry ,at this point we do not need any bill ,we want outright resource control or nothing.

You can't continuously tell me how to sleep with my own wife in my own house - it will never work.

Nigeria is blessed with abundance natural and human resources, and with growing trend in alternative energy, its just a matter of time before oil money goes into extinction. Do you know that Brazil generates more income from her sugarcane plantation than Nigeria income from oil?. Every section of this country has been marginalised one way or the other but threatening other region is not the best way to go, instead we need to dialogue, integrate and form alliance with progressive so as develop as one entity. The virtue of nation building required we seek a pragmatic leader irrespective of tribe or religion, but regrettably, your Jonathan has failed ND woefully not to talk of Nigeria as a whole
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
SirShymex:

Well, if you think your oil is ya holy-grail, why not use any means necessary, to keep everything to yourselves? Rather than the total destruction of everyone? At the end of the day, GEJ's rule exemplifies a catch-22 situation - mutual destruction, with no winners.

Or are you lot too cowardly to keep ya oil?
You're so right,it's our holy-grail and your enslaver. grin

We are not cowards ,everything has a time my friend.

1 Like

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by nduchucks: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
Sooner or later, people will find out that they cannot drink oil and their laziness of not learning how to develop other income earning skills willl continue to do them no good.

Insha Allah, oil will drop to $30 per barrel before all is said and done.
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
You're so right,it's our holy-grail and your enslaver. grin

We are not cowards ,everything has a time my friend.

Well, you can only become a slave to what you benefit from, and if it has dominion over you. And I'm sure the average Yoruba person has never benefit anything from the oil. Rather, it has been a curse to their existence.

Anyway, just get GEJ out of there, and take ya oil after that. The guy shouldn't even be allowed to lead dogs - he's that useless.

BTW, I saw an article about another oil spillage in Niger Delta, last week on FT. How come your GEJ didn't do anything about that, since he's meant to represent the interest of the average person, from that region?

7 Likes

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
khiaa:

Believe Truckpusher I understand all of that, you know that my people went through all of that and much much more, but when will you move forward and become a United Nigeria, wouldn't that be beautiful?
You know that old saying, UNITED WE STAND, DEVIDED WE FALL.
There can never be any integration where some people feel like the masters and others as sub-human.It will always be chaotic ,suspicious and betrayal of all kind.
You can never live peacefully with these bunch of Islamic ragheads and their footsoldiers that are more than willing to do their bidding.
Nigeria is a geographical expression and not a country or a nation but what baffles me is why some people are hell bent on keeping a unity that is not working and the only answer that came to my mind is 'GREED'

1 Like

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by AJINATU: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
I get really pissed when i hear these creek thugs talk about oyel.

I am Yoruba and i havent benefitted from the godamn oyel which has been more of a curse than a blessing to the country.

Can you please tell your forking president to divide the forkinng country so that you forkers can go drink your forking oyel in your forking creeks.

Heaven knows i hate one nigeria. FORK !

2 Likes

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by mauriceju2(m): 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
All this has been there for the past 50yrs and Buhari was a part of it, is unfair for you to expect Johnathan to fixed it in 6yrs, this is what we are talking about, we know what the north and west have stole from Nigeria after they kick igbo out of government after the civil war, are they not the once that manage Nigeria port, airway, nitel, rail way, education, army, oil industries etc, for the past 50yrs? are u going to tell me that it is niger delter or igbos? is hausa and juruba we all know it, now you want Johnathan to fixed it, we are watching u, we will see how it will end, just pray to your allah may be he will tell u the truth this time that something bigger than you people is coming to shallow u, our elders says that if a man cannot match his master strength for strength he will resort to killing his masters favorite goat, we are not ignorant of what to do when you unjustfully kick Johnathan out, we are waiting for u
SirShymex:

So, basically, the following things are lies and propaganda:

- Boko haram and lack of security.
- Depletion of foreign reserves.
- Extreme corruption that's rife everywhere under this administration.
- Nepotism.
- Weak and clueless leadership - with basically no tangent of where the country is going.
- Lack of infrastructures and dearth of institutions.
- Unnecessarily debts, and a yearly budget where the recurrent expenditure is always almost twice the capital expenditure?

Etc..

Don't make me puke - GEJ is the worst leader ever to rule a country. I'd support Mobutu and Idi Amin before this guy.
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by AJINATU: 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
SirShymex:

BTW, I saw an article about another oil spillage in Niger Delta, last week on FT. How come your GEJ didn't do anything about that, since he's meant to represent the interest of the average person, from that region?
Jonathan does not give a flying fork about the poor people of the niger delta. Criminals and terrorists like tompolo, ateke tom asari dokubo etc are the ones benefitting from his presidency.

Oil spillage, land degradation and water pollution is still endemic in the niger delta creeks but jonathan doesnt care.

He told us that the northerners are the problem yet his vice president is from the north; there are more PDP governors in the north than they are in the south.
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by khiaa(f): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
There can never be any integration where some people feel like the masters and others as sub-human.It will always be chaotic ,suspicious and betrayal of all kind.
You can never live peacefully with these bunch of Islamic ragheads and their footsoldiers that are more than willing to do their bidding.
Nigeria is a geographical expression and not a country or a nation but what baffles me is why some people are hell bent on keeping a unity that is not working and the only answer that came to my mind is 'GREED'

Stop being negative, there is no way your situation is even a quater as bad as what black Americans went through in our days of old. Our ancestors went through HELL, they weren't even considered human, but beasts.

Do you relise how much you sound like those evil white devils?
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by mauriceju2(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
There is a bill that can take care of that but the north do not want the bill to become a law, so dont tell us what we aready know, Buhari cannot do it for us
AJINATU:
Jonathan does not give a flying fork about the poor people of the niger delta. Criminals and terrorists like tompolo, ateke tom asari dokubo etc are the ones benefitting from his presidency.

Oil spillage, land degradation and water pollution is still endemic in the niger delta creeks but jonathan doesnt care.

He told us that the northerners are the problem yet his vice president is from the north; there are more PDP governors in the north than they are in the south.
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by AJINATU: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
mauriceju2:
Buhari cannot do it for us
what is this forker saying? Whats my business with buhari? Did you read me write about buhari in my post?

Abeg fork outta my face !
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
khiaa:

Stop being negative, there is no way your situation is even a quater as bad as what black Americans went through in our days of old. Our ancestors went through HELL, they weren't even considered human, but beasts.

Do you relise how much you sound like those evil white devils?
grin you can't blame me for sounding this way.
I have been so oppressed and my dignity badly battered that I have resorted to behaving like my oppressors just to maintain my sanity.
If only you know how much they despise us you'd be calling me a saint and this same hatred once reared its ugly head once again as soon as Jonathan became President.They will deny it but this who they are.
If I tell you the reason why they want Jonathan out at all cost you would be angry and not the lies and propaganda they are spreading here for gullible lazy folks to swallow hook,line and sinker.

1 Like

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by experimentist: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
That thing wey Jonathan wear is what we call 'buje' in the North. grin
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
AJINATU:
what is this forker saying? Whats my business with buhari? Did you read me write about buhari in my post?

Abeg fork outta my face !
He made a valid point using Buhari as a reference which he has the right to.
But you do not have the right to shut him up with verbal abuse because if we decide to go down that lane you can't still win.
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
experimentist:
grin....smh
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by AJINATU: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
He made a valid point using Buhari as a reference which he has the right to.
But you do not have the right to shut him up with verbal abuse because if we decide to go down that lane you can't still win.
NIGERIA MUST DIVIDE IN JESUS NAME
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by experimentist: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin....smh
you know it?
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
AJINATU:
NIGERIA MUST DIVIDE IN JESUS NAME
We already know who's afraid of the division of Nigeria.
Save your eye service gragra to yourself we are not interested.
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by donphilopus: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
experimentist:

cheesy grin!
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
experimentist:
you know it?
Naah.....what you wrote and how you wrote it was just damn too funny and I love good laughter. cheesy

1 Like

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by AJINATU: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
We already know who's afraid of the division of Nigeria.
Save your eye service gragra to yourself we are not interested.
Those who are afraid of the division of Nigeria are those who were weeping, wailing and throwing tantrums when a certain Governor of a certain state deported them back to their homeland
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
[s]
mauriceju2:
All this has been there for the past 50yrs and Buhari was a part of it, is unfair for you to expect Johnathan to fixed it in 6yrs, this is what we are talking about, we know what the north and west have stole from Nigeria after they kick igbo out of government after the civil war, are they not the once that manage Nigeria port, airway, nitel, rail way, education, army, oil industries etc, for the past 50yrs? are u going to tell me that it is niger delter or igbos? is hausa and juruba we all know it, now you want Johnathan to fixed it, we are watching u, we will see how it will end, just pray to your allah may be he will tell u the truth this time that something bigger than you people is coming to shallow u, our elders says that if a man cannot match his master strength for strength he will resort to killing his masters favorite goat, we are not ignorant of what to do when you unjustfully kick Johnathan out, we are waiting for u
[/s]

Don't wait for me cos if I ever get the opportunity to kick GEJ out, I'll end up putting shottaz in his brain. grin

1 Like

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by experimentist: 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
Naah.....what you wrote and how you wrote it was just damn too funny and I love good laughter. cheesy
lol... cheesy enjoy yourself jor!
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by experimentist: 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
donphilopus:

cheesy grin!
where did you get it from?
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by donphilopus: 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
experimentist:
where did you get it from?

What?
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by experimentist: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
donphilopus:

What?
dat gej boy pics
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by donphilopus: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
experimentist:
dat gej boy pics

Either here on Nairaland or Facebook. Can't remember!

1 Like

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by experimentist: 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
donphilopus:

Either here on Nairaland or Facebook. Can't remember!
Ok,thnx for sharin jare.. What a clueless boy from the born.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: El-Rufai In Self-Isolation Again As Close Contacts Test Positive / Palliatives: Oyebanji Meets Organised Labour / Nigeria Once The Richest Nation On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.