Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) (8793 Views)

Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag / Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics / Buhari Shows Swag With Osinbajo On Arrival From AU Summit [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by donphilopus: 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
experimentist:
Ok,thnx for sharin jare.. What a clueless boy from the born.

cheesy grin cheesy grin. The joint pics of GEJ/GMB was stolen from Facebook though.
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by experimentist: 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
donphilopus:

cheesy grin cheesy grin. The joint pics of GEJ/GMB was stolen from Facebook though.
that's an insult to the Great GMB.. Someone should separate them pls.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by donphilopus: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
experimentist:
that's an insult to the Great GMB.. Someone should separate them pls.. cheesy

Lmao.... The insult is just too much!
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by experimentist: 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
donphilopus:

Lmao.... The insult is just too much!
I can't stand that clowny ars dude men In this century? No!

Buhari that is even a soldier without a complete education has intelligence, composure and brain than dis young man that's said he's our president.
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by donphilopus: 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
experimentist:
I can't stand that clowny ars dude men In this century? No!

Buhari that is even a soldier without a complete education has intelligence, composure and brain than dis young man that's said he's our president.

I have preference for Buhari's NDA Qualification and other degrees he had abroad, over GEJ's PhD!
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by experimentist: 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
donphilopus:

I have preference for Buhari's NDA Qualification and other degrees he had abroad, over GEJ's PhD!
Mr president don't stand a chance
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by donphilopus: 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
experimentist:
Mr president don't stand a chance

At all, at all, at all.
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by mauriceju2(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
confirm compound fool, you think that yesterday is still today, any way, if you consider the past it will help you to know the future
SirShymex:
[s][/s]

Rant by a blinkered illiterate!

Sod off!
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by experimentist: 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
donphilopus:

At all, at all, at all.
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by khiaa(f): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin you can't blame me for sounding this way.
I have been so oppressed and my dignity badly battered that I have resorted to behaving like my oppressors just to maintain my sanity.
If only you know how much they despise us you'd be calling me a saint and this same hatred once reared its ugly head once again as soon as Jonathan became President.They will deny it but this who they are.
If I tell you the reason why they want Jonathan out at all cost you would be angry and not the lies and propaganda they are spreading here for gullible lazy folks to swallow hook,line and sinker.

Ok Truckpusher, I still wuv you. cheesy How have you been?
LMAO grin grin grin Are you calling me gullible lazy folk?
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
khiaa:

Ok Truckpusher, I still wuv you. cheesy How have you been?
LMAO grin grin grin Are you calling me gullible lazy folk?
Khiaa ,those adjectives,gullible and lazy wasn't for you.It was solely for my so-called Nigerian brothers and sisters that will shoot and ask questions later.

You still wuv me?....Your wuv would kill me o and I dont want die young yet. grin
At least if I die let it be for a worthy cause and not for puccy. tongue......You would be so angry at this,right? cheesy
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by khiaa(f): 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Truckpusher:
Khiaa ,those adjectives,gullible and lazy wasn't for you.It was solely for my so-called Nigerian brothers and sisters that will shoot and ask questions later.

You still wuv me?....Your wuv would kill me o and I dont want die young yet. grin
At least if I die let it be for a worthy cause and not for puccy. tongue......You would be so angry at this,right? cheesy

LMAO grin I'm not angry at all, you are a funny guy.
When I say that I WUV you I mean no hard feelings we are still cool. cheesy
I don't WUV my honey, I LOVE him, so don't worry he won't harm you. smiley
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 12:05am On Dec 16, 2014
khiaa:

LMAO grin I'm not angry at all, you are a funny guy.
When I say that I WUV you I mean no hard feelings we are still cool. cheesy
I don't WUV my honey, I LOVE him, so don't worry he won't harm you. smiley
Women, always one step ahead with intelligent lies... grin smh
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 16, 2014
mauriceju2:
confirm compound fool, you think that yesterday is still today, any way, if you consider the past it will help you to know the future

Incorrigible duffer, I still don't know what the fecky fvck you're on about, to be honest. You went from GEJ, to Igbos being industrious, to Biafra, to slaves, to master, etc..

Like seriously, are you high on cheap crack laced with bath salt and amphetamine? grin

Just stick to the topic.

2 Likes

Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by khiaa(f): 12:21am On Dec 16, 2014
Truckpusher:
Women, always one step ahead with intelligent lies... grin smh

So what do you think I'm lying about? grin
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 12:25am On Dec 16, 2014
khiaa:

So what do you think I'm lying about? grin
I dont know ,after all we always appear dumb in your eyes until we change it for you. cheesy
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by khiaa(f): 12:36am On Dec 16, 2014
Truckpusher:
I dont know ,after all we always appear dumb in your eyes until we change it for you. cheesy

Well you called me a liar so you must have known the reason why.
I don't think you are dumb at all.
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 12:40am On Dec 16, 2014
khiaa:

Well you called me a liar so you must have known the reason why.
I don't think you are dumb at all.
Hiaan! You'd make one hell of a psychologist. kiss
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by khiaa(f): 12:56am On Dec 16, 2014
Truckpusher:
Hiaan! You'd make one hell of a psychologist. kiss

Well some people are easy to figure out. grin
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 1:15am On Dec 16, 2014
khiaa:

Well some people are easy to figure out. grin
So, tell me .Am I so easy to figure out?
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by khiaa(f): 1:27am On Dec 16, 2014
Truckpusher:
So, tell me .Am I so easy to figure out?

You already answered your own question when you said I would make a good psychologist. grin grin grin
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 1:30am On Dec 16, 2014
khiaa:

You already answered your own question when you said I would make a good psychologist. grin grin grin
You dont get it,do you? cheesy

I'm an enigma.
The harder you try to figure me out the harder it becomes for you.FACT.
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by khiaa(f): 1:42am On Dec 16, 2014
Truckpusher:
You dont get it,do you? cheesy

I'm an enigma.
The harder you try to figure me out the harder it becomes for you.FACT.

You are not as hard as you pretend to be, you like to call yourself a typical African male, which you are not the typical, you are alot more opened mineeeeneded. lol grin I have seen alot of closed minded stubborn typical/proper African men on this web-site and you are not one of them, if you were you and I could not have a decent conversation.
That's how I see you.
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 2:08am On Dec 16, 2014
khiaa:

You are not as hard as you pretend to be, you like to call yourself a typical African male, which you are not the typical, you are alot more opened mineeeeneded. lol grin I have seen alot of closed minded stubborn typical/proper African men on this web-site and you are not one of them, if you were you and I could not have a decent conversation.
That's how I see you.
I'm blushing grin
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by khiaa(f): 2:24am On Dec 16, 2014
Truckpusher:
I'm blushing grin

I forgot to add that you are a ladies man also. grin grin
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 2:27am On Dec 16, 2014
khiaa:

I forgot to add that you are a ladies man also. grin grin
cheesy
That tittle doesn't go down well with chicks these days. grin

When a woman calls you a ladies man she is indirectly calling you a womanizer. cheesy
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by khiaa(f): 2:31am On Dec 16, 2014
Truckpusher:
cheesy
That tittle doesn't go down well with chicks these days. grin

When a woman calls you a ladies man she is indirectly calling you a womanizer. cheesy

lol grin grin grin EXACTLY!!!
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 2:36am On Dec 16, 2014
khiaa:

lol grin grin grin EXACTLY!!!
So you're aware and at the same time attributing that bittersweet tittle to me. angry
Why do you want to destroy this poor boy's good reputation? grin

You owe me an apology. wink
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by khiaa(f): 2:41am On Dec 16, 2014
Truckpusher:
So you're aware and at the same time attributing that bittersweet tittle to me. angry
Why do you want to destroy this poor boy's good reputation? grin

You owe me an apology. wink

Ok Truckpusher, I AM SORRY .........that you are a womanizer. grin grin grin
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 2:44am On Dec 16, 2014
khiaa:

Ok Truckpusher, I AM SORRY .........that you are a womanizer. grin grin grin
grin.....Honestly, I have suffered in your hands today.
Someone should help and yank me off from here before I'd be totally dehumanized. grin
Re: GMB Vs GEJ: Whose 'Swag' Do You Prefer? (Picture) by khiaa(f): 2:57am On Dec 16, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin.....Honestly, I have suffered in your hands today.
Someone should help and yank me off from here before I'd be totally dehumanized. grin

Aaaaah!!! Come here Truckpusher, a little bit closer.... right there. *gives him a great big bear hug* You will be ok, I will leave you alone, for now. cheesy
Goodnite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Professor Yemi Osinbajo / Nigerian Women Storm National Assembly, Demand 50% Leadership Positions / Train Attack: SERAP Sues Buhari Over Kidnapped Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.