Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones (4693 Views)

I Stand by Amaechi - Cramjones / Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate / 2015: I Will Run If APC Chooses Me –Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by darelar(m): 9:00am On Dec 15, 2014
MusaIbrahim1:
GOTHAM CITY: PORT HARCOURT (IWOFE ROAD) TODAY

What's progressive about Amaechi ?
You are only showing one road in 3 pictures but you never showed others road that he did construct.
Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by pat077: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2014
DivideUs:
I knew it, paving way for a Tinubu senate presidency! This Tinubu na badt guy!
is tinubu goin to d senate?
Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2014
darelar:
You are only showing one road in 3 pictures but you never showed others road that he did construct.

At least, you admitted that the road exists... Aren't you ashamed that he is busy sponsoring the presidential election while such exists in his state?
Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:10am On Dec 15, 2014
amechi progressive?,gbam ukwu na eze
Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by ITbomb(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2014
cramjones:

CramJones is no longer Femi. The moniker was leased out by Femi to a progressive.

-CramJones
This is certainly higher than your morning intake.
Are you sure you wrapped the right quantity?

8 Likes

Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by komek(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2014
Picking Ameachi will be a big thing for the pple of SS. Why did I say so, if anything happens to Buhari, power will come back again to the SS. I guess the SS is blessed this time.
Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by tempest01(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2014
Moniker LEASED out to a progressive? I laugh in swahili. Femi try and stick to a cause.
Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by bangiskings: 9:24am On Dec 15, 2014
cramjones:
I just got out of an all night meeting with party leaders and I can tell you categorically clear, that Ammaechi is the chosen candidate for VP. This will be announced by APC latest tomorrow. Let us join hands and campaign for these change agents!

-CramJones
. CORRECT
Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 15, 2014
MusaIbrahim1:

At least, you admitted that the road exists... Aren't you ashamed that he is busy sponsoring the presidential election while such exists in his state?

do you really bear this this name, one on youe moniker?
Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by ionsman: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=MusaIbrahim1 post=28893210]GOTHAM CITY: PORT HARCOURT (IWOFE ROAD) TODAY

What's progressive about Amaechi ?[/qquote]
Insane man.... Is it raining in pH?
Why didn't you also state that they have started laying asphalt on that same road from pepperoni junction

1 Like

Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by iWitnessng: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2014
Are you serious? I am a tad disappointed, but it is alright, May the best team win!!!

Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 15, 2014
APC is wasting their time... In no way would Amaechi be VP, Osho Baba is the right candidate for the job... Amaechi is a shady character.. and this is thesame reason why I burnt my APC membership card, because the sold called progressives are liars, deceivers and they are even worse than the PDP because the real Nebudchadnezzer is Tinubu....

2 Likes

Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by chamboy(m): 9:59am On Dec 15, 2014
Y is PDP crew concerned about Buhari's VP..
But seriously am highly disappointed in PDP, if Gej has been a success like u claimed, why is He, Pdp, Pro-pdp, Tan stressing demselves . You guys should b relaxed cos ppl r not blind not to see the supposed "Good works".
like fashola's reelection 2011 .. the Nigga no even disturb himself.
Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2014
Oil money talking

the only losers here are Rivers people

na there money dem take dey campaign for Buhari
Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by Rilikoko(m): 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=cramjones post=28891639]I just got out of an all night meeting with party leaders and I can tell you categorically clear, that Ammaechi is the chosen candidate for VP. This will be announced by APC latest tomorrow. Let us join hands and campaign for these change agents!

I think Ameachi is ripe for d post,even though I have my reservations towards him.this has finally balanced d equation of both ethnic n religious matter dat might arise towards d 2015 election
Sir,what are the other considerations in choosing Ameachi over other candidates?
Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by darelar(m): 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
MusaIbrahim1:

then you can visit bayelsa to see the state of road in Mr president village too least, you admitted that the road exists... Aren't you ashamed that he is busy sponsoring the presidential election while such exists in his state?
Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
Cramjones, now that Amaechi was not picked how foolish do you feel ( on a scale of 1 - 10)?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by omoalaro: 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
cramjones:
I just got out of an all night meeting with party leaders and I can tell you categorically clear, that Ammaechi is the chosen candidate for VP. This will be announced by APC latest tomorrow. Let us join hands and campaign for these change agents!

-CramJones

CramJones,
Are you aware that liars will go to hell?
Prof. Osinbajo has been picked. Which meeting did you attended that produced Amachi?
Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
omoalaro:

CramJones,
Are you aware that liars will go to hell?
Prof. Osinbajo has been picked. Which meeting did you attended that produced Amachi?

Last minute changes happen.
Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
cramjones:

Last minute changes happen.

The changes happened after you left the meeting, huh?
What am I even doing here..mtcheew.

2 Likes

Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by Boss13: 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
DDeliverer:

The changes happened after you left the meeting, huh?
What am I even doing here..mtcheew.

grin
Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by Djicemob: 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
charix:
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy
You were late grin
Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by Caseless: 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
IdiAmin1:
Elections are not won on nairaland so Mr Midget, go and focus on your gubernatorial campaign. Amaechi will be VP candidate and so freaking what undecided
pdp will be turned on its head- expect the political tectonism that awaits u.
Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
grin grin grin grin
cramjones:

CramJones is no longer Femi. The moniker was leased out by Femi to a progressive.

-CramJones
Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by Boss13: 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Cramjones is a fraud
Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
ITbomb:

This is certainly higher than your morning intake.
Are you sure you wrapped the right quantity?
grin grin cramjones for APC vp sai cramjones grin
Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by Caseless: 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
cramjones:

I was there when the decision was made
we're giving second chance to make us trust you again- dont waste it. If this news turns out to be just rumour/lie, i will never trust u or take u serious again.
Dont let me celebrate to dis news for nothing, mr cram.
Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by Pataki: 12:16am On Dec 16, 2014
Do you people really take this cocaine addict - Femi Fani kayode serious? undecided

The dude is simply looking for relevance on this forum. Ignoring him and his ediotic threads hurts his pride the more.
Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by jaymichael(m): 4:59am On Dec 16, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
THANK GOD! Mr cramjones, I hope this is true.. In as much as I would have preferred BRF, I love that man Amaechi. An obviously very good choice. What is better for Nigeria and the party prevails. #BFR2019
Re: APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones by nationwide1(m): 5:05am On Dec 16, 2014
9jii:
OH LALA

THE PDP MUST BE REEKING OF FEAR NOW.

Its OVER FOR THE CORRUPT
SAI ANTI CORRUPTION FORCES.
Do you mean Amaechi, Buhari and other APC kingpins are not corrupt? Then definitely APC has a different definition for corruption which they must tell Nigerians or forget Aso Rock Villa forever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rumours Over Arms Build Up In South East And Niger Delta / Photos From The Burial Of OCHA Brigade Commandant Who Died In A Fatal Accident. / Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Buy A Private Jet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.