Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Which Way Should He Go? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Way Should He Go? (3010 Views)

Parents Has Lost It In Parenting; Which Way Forward? / Today, June 16th Is Day Of The African Child (which Way Nigeria?) / Which Way To Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Should He Go? by KanwuliaJara: 4:35am On Dec 16, 2014
With grammar of this nature. . . . . ?
Can't offer anything to BOTH women!
LOOZA! kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Way Should He Go? by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2014
Your friend should not come to nairaland and lament for us later o. You have not come to know someone well but you consider the person fit simply because of the rich background. what is now the difference between you and these other girls who marry for money? No difference na. You are the same. so i think we should stop being hypocrites condemning ladies who marry for money then when we have men who are also the same. Since you are the man who is to provide, why dnt you wait until you get a good job good enough to cater to most of the needs when married than becoming a gold digger marrying simply because of money and sending us stories that touch later. Men like this guy will marry now and later start having affairs with women they should have married if these women were still single. That is how all these stories start and become complicated.
Re: Which Way Should He Go? by YourCoffin: 9:43am On Dec 16, 2014
OP, predicting the future is easy as watching a movie once you have the required statistics. So, I'll attempt to provide your friend with some:

1. Historically and also factoring in the fact that Toyin came from a poor background, there's 80% chance that Toyin will dump your friend once she completes her Bsc and you haven't advanced in your career.

2. Logically, there's 50% chance your friend would rise out of poverty once married to the second girl and 70% percent chance he won't be happy in the marriage (If it's in Nigeria).

3. Realistically, 90% of all marriages isn't based on love and there's 70% chance your friend is being used by Toyin to achieve a means.

4. Another important statistic to consider is your friend's chance of career advancement. This however can only be calculated by your friend after factoring in both internal and external conditions.

The facts are glaring. He just needs to pull his head out of the sand and see them for what it is. Sometimes, the best decision is one thought outside the box and is often the most difficult ones.

Caveat: Ain't married though.

Goodluck to him!
Re: Which Way Should He Go? by Nmeri17: 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
YourCoffin:
OP, predicting the future is easy as watching a movie once you have the required statistics. So, I'll attempt to provide your friend with some:

1. Historically and also factoring in the fact that Toyin came from a poor background, there's 80% chance that Toyin will dump your friend once she completes her Bsc and you haven't advanced in your career.

2. Logically, there's 50% chance your friend would rise out of poverty once married to the second girl and 70% percent chance he won't be happy in the marriage (If it's in Nigeria).

3. Realistically, 90% of all marriages isn't based on love and there's 70% chance your friend is being used by Toyin to achieve a means.

4. Another important statistic to consider is your friend's chance of career advancement. This however can only be calculated by your friend after factoring in both internal and external conditions.

The facts are glaring. He just needs to pull his head out of the sand and see them for what it is. Sometimes, the best decision is one thought outside the box and is often the most difficult ones.

Caveat: Ain't married though.

Goodluck to him!

bro are u a coordinator at the national bureau of statistics?? shocked
Re: Which Way Should He Go? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
Kerosene:
Three friends Peter, Dapo and my honourable self kerosene had this discussion, which i need the contribution of nairalnders. Peter told us he is in love with Toyin (though that is obvious), but is considering marrying another girl. Peter is a graduate with a little paying job and Toyin jst started her Bsc program this year. She and her family are struggling to meet up. Peter most time shoulders her responsibilities out of concern and love though she rearly ask him for help. Three months ago, Peter meet another girl who is well to do and frm well to do family. He is contemplating on marrying her but he does not luv her the way he luv Toyin. Toyin could be described as Peter's morning sun, and peter as Toyin prince charming. The question he asked, which i'm asking nairalanders is: can he marry the new girl and develop love for her?
How about you trace the two girls and warn them against marrying your "friend"?
He's not good for either girl.
Re: Which Way Should He Go? by Kerosene: 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
GoodGirl2:
How about you trace the two girls and warn them against marrying your "friend"?
He's not good for either girl.
Ehen? I rather watch the drama unfold than do that. I feel that is a betrayal.
Re: Which Way Should He Go? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
Kerosene:
Ehen? I rather watch the drama unfold than do that. I feel that is a betrayal.
Ok ooh.
Stay put and watch the drama unfold but let your friend know that he's being stewpid. Me sef I feel sorry for those girls if a looser like your friend is the only man at their disposal.
Re: Which Way Should He Go? by EfemenaXY: 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
Kerosene:
Three friends Peter, Dapo and my honourable self kerosene had this discussion, which i need the contribution of nairalnders. Peter told us he is in love with Toyin (though that is obvious), but is considering marrying another girl. Peter is a graduate with a little paying job and Toyin jst started her Bsc program this year. She and her family are struggling to meet up. Peter most time shoulders her responsibilities out of concern and love though she rearly ask him for help. Three months ago, Peter meet another girl who is well to do and frm well to do family. He is contemplating on marrying her but he does not luv her the way he luv Toyin. Toyin could be described as Peter's morning sun, and peter as Toyin prince charming. The question he asked, which i'm asking nairalanders is: can he marry the new girl and develop love for her?

Birds of the same feather.

Your friend is a user and so are you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Wrong In Asking My Husband "How Are You"? / How Would You Feel As A Woman? / How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.