Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Music: I Salute You ~ Opeyemi Abayomi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Music: I Salute You ~ Opeyemi Abayomi (421 Views)

What Jehovah's Witnesses Won't Tell You About Christmas, Bdays & Flag Salute / Pls Help Me With Gospel Music I Could Download..i Dont Know Any / Omolayo Abayomi Cried 'jesus Help Him' 20 Times Before The Child’s Mother Told H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music: I Salute You ~ Opeyemi Abayomi by GospelHotspot(f): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2014
Here is a brand new single from the man known as the Praise Ambassador, Opeyemi Abayomi titled 'I Salute You', Produced by Evans Ogboi.

According to Opeyemi, he said 'I salute You, is a song that came from a personal experience of walking in God's direction for my life. In my journey of life I've seen God change hopeless situation around for good. I've come to realised that our plans and aspirations cannot be as good as God's plan for our lives. I'm sharing this song to let the world know my love for God!!! My king and my Lord, Who can deny your mighty power? No one Because you rule and reign above all'... iSaluteYou!!!

Download, Listen, Enjoy and Share

http://www.gospelhotspot.net/2014/12/gospelhotspot-music-i-salute-you.html

(1) (Reply)

What Is So Great About Christmas? / Principles Of Prosperity / I Need A Religious Teacher Who Is Enlightened More Than Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.