Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,086 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? (109150 Views)

Nnpc Experienced Online Assessment / Nscdc Apointment Letters For Senior Cadre / Nscdc Senior Cadre Latest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phcboy(m): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
canadianboy:
I did receive the sms too this morning and just checked my mail now. I have provided the information requested and sent to them.
Pls Still waiting for your feedback.
Thanks
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by anataala: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
yes i did asking information for DOB,QUALIFICATION, CONTACT NUMBER,NAMES AND SO ON.
bosunolu:
Pls can anyone update me on this? I received an email that my name has been shortlisted for further screening but I was asked to send some info to them.
Did any other person receive same mail?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by babuji(f): 5:58am On Dec 17, 2014
Check your spam mails

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phcboy(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2014
babuji:

Check your spam mails
I have checked and continued checking my spam folder but nothing yet. Can you post the mail for us to see?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by lobell: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2014
did any of those who got this mail/sms also get the 2013 mail to upload documents to the nnpc recruitment website?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phcboy(m): 8:45am On Dec 17, 2014
lobell:
did any of those who got this mail/sms also get the 2013 mail to upload documents to the nnpc recruitment website?
Yes I did.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phcboy(m): 8:48am On Dec 17, 2014
What do we do now that we are yet to get the mail and respond by today?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 8:56am On Dec 17, 2014
Reelee:
@ bosunolu, please assist with the email address that sent you the mail and also the email address you sent your response to. Thanks.

nnpc-recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Edokpia: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2014
What about those of us yahoo has blocked their mail,how do we received msg from nnpc. Na waoo.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phcboy(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2014
Edokpia:
What about those of us yahoo has blocked their mail,how do we received msg from nnpc. Na waoo.
Which crime you commit weh yahoo block your mail?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phcboy(m): 9:04am On Dec 17, 2014
bosunolu:

nnpc-recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net
Did you receive the mail that was mentioned in the sms?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2014
Phcboy:

Did you receive the mail that was mentioned in the sms?

No. Am still waiting sha but i believe it should be the former mail we received earlier. Those that claimed to have received the new mail should paste it here so we can compare it to the former..
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phcboy(m): 9:28am On Dec 17, 2014
bosunolu:

No. Am still waiting sha but i believe it should be the former mail we received earlier. Those that claimed to have received the new mail should paste it here so we can compare it to the former..
I also want to believe so too, although I have sent them a mail this morning telling them of the development. I am yet to get feedback from them but as soon as I get any I will inform you.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by dabol(m): 9:43am On Dec 17, 2014
Yeah bro don't slaughter our Bros for expressing his view. Any way I got a mail on Saturday the 13th on same issue, I applied for Human Resources Advisor and I was sent sms that I have been shortlisted.08169583912
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 9:44am On Dec 17, 2014
Phcboy:

I also want to believe so too, although I have sent them a mail this morning telling them of the development. I am yet to get feedback from them but as soon as I get any I will inform you.

Ok Bro. Let's keep the hope alive. Av sent mail to them since ystday, no reply yet..
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Edokpia: 9:58am On Dec 17, 2014
Phcboy:

Which crime you commit weh yahoo block your mail?
. I attempted to check my mail with my brother phone and was asked to provide answer to my secret question which I could not remember since then can't access it any where.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phcboy(m): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2014
bosunolu:

Ok Bro. Let's keep the hope alive. Av sent mail to them since ystday, no reply yet..
Ok no tension

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phcboy(m): 11:02am On Dec 17, 2014
bosunolu:

Case Closed! I just spoke with a lady in phillipsconsulting office in Abj and she said the sms was a general reminder to anybody that has responded to the earlier mail that I should not bother responding to it.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by aribitoye(m): 11:10am On Dec 17, 2014
Phcboy:

Case Closed! I just spoke with a lady in phillipsconsulting office in Abj and she said the sms was a general reminder to anybody that has responded to the earlier mail that I should not bother responding to it.
Exactly what i said..its just a reminder!
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phcboy(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2014
aribitoye:

It is good we heard from them.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 11:17am On Dec 17, 2014
Phcboy:

That's cool. At least we can relax for now as we expect the next line of action.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phcboy(m): 11:42am On Dec 17, 2014
bosunolu:

That's cool. At least we can relax for now as we expect the next line of action.
Sure!
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by dabol(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2014
Please believe if you care but if you don't.........
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ayztech(f): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
aribitoye:

Phcboy:

its always better confirmed than assumed...thanks Phcboy
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by lobell: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
Phcboy:

Can you please provide the number you called them at? Thanks.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
The waiting game starts!!!
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by ayztech(f): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
They just sent another round of texts this evening?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by aribitoye(m): 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
ayztech:
They just sent another round of texts this evening?
Yes
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by samdejy: 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
i just recieved a text this evening the i should send my data if i have note get the mail
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 9:10am On Dec 18, 2014
samdejy:
i just recieved a text this evening the i should send my data if i have note get the mail

Received the text too despite sending my data 15th December.

Na wa for phillipsconsulting o.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by stainny: 11:16am On Dec 18, 2014
I also got a text from them saying that i have been shortlisted. i was asked to check my mail and respond accordingly. This was o the 15th, but up till now i am yet to get the mail. on the 17th, another text came in from them that if i had not received the email, i should forward my full name and nnpc application number to an email they attached in the text they sent. i have done that, still believing God to get the mail.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
stainny:
I also got a text from them saying that i have been shortlisted. i was asked to check my mail and respond accordingly. This was o the 15th, but up till now i am yet to get the mail. on the 17th, another text came in from them that if i had not received the email, i should forward my full name and nnpc application number to an email they attached in the text they sent. i have done that, still believing God to get the mail.

We are all waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment / NAF Dssc 2012/2013 (Course 21/22) / Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.