Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,444 members, 7,958,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? (109168 Views)

Nnpc Experienced Online Assessment / Nscdc Apointment Letters For Senior Cadre / Nscdc Senior Cadre Latest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
On another thread, someone claimed he has received a call for interview on 31st December. Any clue?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by makzeze: 8:34am On Dec 21, 2014
Pls what is the email add that sent you the mail
bosunolu:
I have copied and pasted the mail as below:

Re: JOB APPLICATION TO THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC) – (Job Title - Electrical Engineer)

Dear----------,

Following your response and online application to the job advertisement placed by NNPC in the national newspapers in September 2012, you have been shortlisted for further screening with the organisation.

This mail has been sent in order to validate your email address so that subsequent notices can be channeled through it. Please respond with the following details:

Surname

First Name

Middle Name

Date of Birth

Course of Study

Phone Number(s)

Kindly note that your response must reach us by 4pm on December 15, 2014. In addition, you must be able to back up your information with verifiable documents. Falsification or provision of wrong information would lead to disqualification.

We look forward to your swift confirmation.

Yours Sincerely,

For: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation

Recruitment Team

Phillips Consulting Limited
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phemmie72: 12:42am On Dec 22, 2014
Around 9:30pm last night, I got an sms that 'All shortlisted EH candidates are now required to properly update their details at http://www.phillipsconsulting.net/en/nnpc-eh-form by 22/12/14' Did any other person receive this sms?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by aribitoye(m): 6:27am On Dec 22, 2014
Phemmie72:
Around 9:30pm last night, I got an sms that 'All shortlisted EH candidates are now required to properly update their details at http://www.phillipsconsulting.net/en/nnpc-eh-form by 22/12/14' Did any other person receive this sms?
That SMS was sent since 2days ago. Funny u just got urs yesterday. Act fast
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phcboy(m): 8:31am On Dec 22, 2014
aribitoye:

That SMS was sent since 2days ago. Funny u just got urs yesterday. Act fast
They asking me to choose a value for masters when I don't have masters. What did you in that?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phcboy(m): 8:37am On Dec 22, 2014
Phcboy:

They asking me to choose a value for masters when I don't have masters. What did you in that?
I just called Abj office informing them of this challenge and the guy who picked the call said I should call back by 11am so that somebody in can attend to me
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2014
Phcboy:

They should correct this for us to submit the form o.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phcboy(m): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2014
bosunolu:

They should correct this for us to submit the form o.
You also encountered the same thing?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2014
Phcboy:

You also encountered the same thing?

Yes, I received the sms just yesterday night and now am encountering this hitch. Are there others having same problem?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2014
makzeze:
Pls what is the email add that sent you the mail

nnpc-recruitment@Phillipsconsulting .net
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by saucepan: 11:30am On Dec 22, 2014
I GOT THE FIRST TWO MESSAGES AND RESPONDED ACCORDINGLY. I AN YET TO RECEIVE THIS NEW SMS ASKING FOR US TO FILL FORMS. ANYBODY HAVING SAME ISSUE?
TRIED FILLING THE FORM BUT HAVING DIFFICULTY SUBMITTING. DID ANYBODY ENCOUNTER DIFFICULTY IN SUBMITTING THE FORM. PLS I NEED REPLIES
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phcboy(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2014
saucepan:
I GOT THE FIRST TWO MESSAGES AND RESPONDED ACCORDINGLY. I AN YET TO RECEIVE THIS NEW SMS ASKING FOR US TO FILL FORMS. ANYBODY HAVING SAME ISSUE?
TRIED FILLING THE FORM BUT HAVING DIFFICULTY SUBMITTING. DID ANYBODY ENCOUNTER DIFFICULTY IN SUBMITTING THE FORM. PLS I NEED REPLIES
I did not receive this last sms but I am having difficulty submitting the form. Someothers are also facing the same thing.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by saucepan: 11:51am On Dec 22, 2014
thanks for the response. could it be those that didnt get the sms that are finding it difficult to submit or is it general?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by 9jaforlife: 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
Some people received the text, yet could not submit the form. You should probably send them an email to inform them of this hitch. Better still, supply all the information they requested on the form in the mail you're sending.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phcboy(m): 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
9jaforlife:
Some people received the text, yet could not submit the form. You should probably send them an email to inform them of this hitch. Better still, supply all the information they requested on the form in the mail you're sending.

All the best!
I have sent a mail still awaiting their response. I also called back their line but switched off.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
saucepan:

Just submitted mine now. At the Master's field, fill in "others" and for Phd, type "nil" and submit. It will submit fast.

Thanks.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phcboy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
bosunolu:

Just submitted mine now. At the Master's field, fill in "others" and for Phd, type "nil" and submit. It will submit fast.

Thanks.
I know if you click others it will go but will it not disqualify you?
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phcboy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
Just submitted too. At the masters fill others, Phd fill N/A. I called and they said I should do that.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
Phcboy:
Just submitted too. At the masters fill others, Phd fill N/A. I called and they said I should do that.

Cool. Next line of action please.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phcboy(m): 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
bosunolu:

Cool. Next line of action please.
We will wait for them
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by sisiandsexy: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
Yes, I received an sms friday evening and I updated my info immediately
Phemmie72:
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 8:41am On Dec 23, 2014
Phcboy:

We will wait for them

Yes na. Waiting.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Edokpia: 8:55am On Dec 23, 2014
Does it mean people that did not receive the sms for re- validation will not be called for interview.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2014
Edokpia:
Does it mean people that did not receive the sms for re- validation will not be called for interview.

Have you received mail/sms that you have been shortlisted? The re-validation thing is for those that have been shortlisted.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by namdo(m): 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
I hope these are not mere formalities... Long after sept 2012. Naija sef. Anyway I am following.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
namdo:
I hope these are not mere formalities... Long after sept 2012. Naija sef. Anyway I am following.
Formality or not, let's give them the benefit of doubt. We shall keep following.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 9:22am On Dec 24, 2014
waiting
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by bosunolu(m): 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
silence!
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by aribitoye(m): 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
bosunolu:
silence!
serious silence my brother
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by aribitoye(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Just got an SMS saying an email for online assessment will be received by me by 11am tomorrow and that i should complete the assessment latest 3pm on 7/1/2015.
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phemmie72: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
I got same sms too. I await their email
Re: NNPC Experienced Cadre, What's Up? by Phcboy(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
I just received the same too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment / NAF Dssc 2012/2013 (Course 21/22) / Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.