Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail (17344 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja / Jonathan Celebrates Father's Day At Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by ichidodo: 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
rozayx5:

you mean the same Lekki epe that does not have reasonable drainage and turns to a swimming pool during heavy downpour cheesy grin
Yet Billions have been taxed from Lagosians on that road,if it were the feds the outrage from these hypocrites would have been phenomenal...

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by ypzilanti: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
HugeMac:
IF THEY PUT YOUR FATHER HE WONT ACHEIVE ANYTHING , YOU JUST MAKING NOISE AS IF GOVERNANCE IS EASY , HEAVEN WILL FALL FROM SKY ONCE BUHARI GETS POWER
My father was very accomplished in his chosen profession. How accomplished is your president in governing. Is governing by force? If being a leader is not your calling spare the nation promises and promises with no accomplishments.
Now...lets talk about your father. Did your father bring you up properly? Did you even know your father, Or some dude effed your mother and ran away? I ask cause Its gutter bred fools that resort to namecalling peoples fathers that they never met and will never know...on an anonymous forum for that matter.
Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
adrainuche:
All this Paper Prosperity.!!!!

If it's not Nigeria Bureau of Statistics, it is KPMG or KGMP, we need evidence of this on common men and women on the street.

We need Fresh. Water, Electricity Good Roads. Enough of all these paper achievement..

Solve our basic problems first, you can. Den decide. To start. Making Nuclear Weapons if you seem fit!!
Well thought out.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by rozayx5(m): 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
ichidodo:
Yet Billions have been taxed from Lagosians on that road,if it were the feds the outrage from these hypocrites would have been phenomenal...

aresa and co always run about having headache about akpabio uncompleted stadium ( only for him to shut them up) and hospital only to forget fashola's monorail that was inspected since 2011 in the spirit and is yet to run in real life

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by sokera: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
i tire for this clueless president, celebrating top 100 ranking ? which means 99 countries ahead of us, long way to go , clueless president

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by PStacks(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
If GEJ brings high speed trains,

Buhari would bring Bullet Trains.

I can't endure GEJ another term lai lai..

Never.. Not even if GEJ would offer me heaven on earth in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by greaterlove(m): 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
sokera:
i tire for this clueless president, celebrating top 100 ranking ? which means 99 countries ahead of us, long way to go , clueless president
pls read and understand, there are many projects going on around the world, some countries have as much as 10 projects going on, nigeria for instance has the Eko Atlantic, the centenary city, this rail project etc. the speed rail project is among the top 100 projects going on around the world. This is something to celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by berrystunn(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
dollarlander:
Until Lagos is linked to abuja with this same high speedrail system I care not. All the 6 geo political zones must be linked together to fast track transaction. Also the boko haram issues must be resolved and over ce for me to have confidence in boarding this transport system to anywhere in Nigeria.

CHECK THIS LINK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1mNgg8TtTM
Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by berrystunn(m): 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
PStacks:

You get votes card ??
Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by Dbboy(m): 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
Yes Goodluck Yes Ebele Yes Jonathan Yes Yes Yes till 2019.
Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by ajayiopy: 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nigeria rail linen is meant for locomotive engine not metroline

Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by ajayiopy: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
berrystunn:

You get votes card ??
Yes oooo no more otuoke agenda
Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by ajayiopy: 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
Goddex:
[size=15pt]Naija is moving ahead.
Forward ever!!! No turning back

Hell fire all of una

GEJ till 2019[/size]
Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by karlmax2: 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
LordMecuzy:
Is dat pix here in Nigeria?
no its Ghana.maybe your one of those who has been listening to tinubu and his pack of liers and corrupt entity that gej has done nothing.
Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by karlmax2: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
PStacks:

like the one he canceled during his tyrannical reign. As your father who cancelled the EKo light rail project.I know your a kid
Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by Vernor(m): 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
But KPMG is an audit firm how come they are into ranking again, anyhow jonathan u lost my vote taytay.
Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by Boss13: 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chisos. We have a wicked president. I read that kpmg report. It said the railway will be the best and not it is the best. This railways are yet to be constructed. Why do we have this man as president
Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by berrystunn(m): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
ajayiopy:

Yes oooo no more otuoke agenda

you sure
Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by LordMecuzy(m): 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
karlmax2:
no its Ghana.maybe your one of those who has been listening to tinubu and his pack of liers and corrupt entity that gej has done nothing.

Bros I just asked a question. I'm not a pro APC or PDP.
lol u so funny for u to say dat pix is here in Nigeria. then I'm sorry for u
Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by tushburg(m): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2014
Una BH has been HOS could not do anythng...God will George doz dat says GEJ is nt doing any thn...I pity our tomorrow...in fact GEJ till BH retire from 9ja politics angry
Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by tushburg(m): 10:07am On Dec 16, 2014
Judge*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"They Want To Bomb My Plane" - Governor Wike / Shehu Sani Resigns From Opposition PRP, May Join PDP / Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.