Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,037 members, 7,953,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing (19861 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by ichuka(m): 7:09am On Dec 17, 2014
frosbel:
What !!!! No respect for the broken families and hearts of his followers who lost their loved ones ? What is he hiding ?
This witch doctor will not be prosecuted because he is 'in bed' with the ruling class of this corrupt country.
But, I have hope..... Vote Buhari 2015 so these crooks can be prosecuted and locked up for good.
Endorsed.
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by dorox(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2014
starlingleanets:
Under no circumstances should a christain appear b4 an earthly Judge.
But Jesus appeared before Pilate, and Paul also on several occasions appeared before the judicial authorities of his day.
How do you explain that given the comment you just made?
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by iamord(m): 7:58am On Dec 17, 2014
Just look the way Mofos are. Giving all this religious crooks power. What rubbish.. Mental slaves
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2014
dorox:

But Jesus appeared before Pilate, and Paul also on several occasions appeared before the judicial authorities of his day.
On account of what?
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2014
dorox:

On account of what do they appear?
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by julimax(m): 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
mohims:
I dey laugh o! Bros is it by force? Are you trying to gain some significance? Abeg look else where. I don't have time to waste an idi0t who is so ireelevant! I won't reply you again cos I can see that you are tryin to use me to gain some significance
no be who get something for brain go get wetin to reply.... you carry 2mb brain here dey disturb people. You don turn don jazzy wen person go take find significance. Na Etisalat I blame, wen dey give awoof data
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by mohims(m): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
julimax:
no be who get something for brain go get wetin to reply.... you carry 2mb brain here dey disturb people. You don turn don jazzy wen person go take find significance. Na Etisalat I blame, wen dey give awoof data
Keep talking trash... I just dey here dey laugh at your folly. Keep displaying it. #Mumu
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by gabe15(m): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
frosbel:
What !!!! No respect for the broken families and hearts of his followers who lost their loved ones ? What is he hiding ?

This witch doctor will not be prosecuted because he is 'in bed' with the ruling class of this corrupt country.u are d witch doctor fool .

But, I have hope..... Vote Buhari 2015 so these crooks can be prosecuted and locked up for good.
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by gabe15(m): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
u are a big fool at frosbel
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by julimax(m): 11:04am On Dec 18, 2014
mohims:
Keep talking trash... I just dey here dey laugh at your folly. Keep displaying it. #Mumu
Like I said, na person wen get something to talk go talk...just sit down there dey laugh....that's the much a 2mb capacity brain can do. If you stretch am too much e go dey hang. Laughing provides a cooling effect, we understand
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by mohims(m): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
julimax:
Like I said, na person wen get something to talk go talk...just sit down there dey laugh....that's the much a 2mb capacity brain can do. If you stretch am too much e go dey hang. Laughing provides a cooling effect, we understand
you are making a mockery of your silly self. Anyway, keep displaying your folly. Me and my children dey enjoy your foolishness. Brainless chimpanzee like you!
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by julimax(m): 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
mohims:
you are making a mockery of your silly self. Anyway, keep displaying your folly. Me and my children dey enjoy your foolishness. Brainless chimpanzee like you!
hahaha @brainless chimpanzee, you don dey crack small small, I sure say tears dey your eyes wen you dey type am grin. Bros hit harder, I thought I was up for a real fight. I only gave you an instance of how a sitting president appeared before an International criminal Court just to tell you that TBJ is not above the law or too big to appear before a court which is a genuine argument. But instead of debating along that line you decided to attack my person about relevance as if we knew before. Bros you threw the first punch so no complain. Thanks I no first get relevance, now I don get work. This is the only thread am following now, can't wait for your next reply......Most relevant nairalander. Well, as you don mention your children make I take style respect them. But just know that you don't just go attacking people if you don't have the stomach to follow up.
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by julimax(m): 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
mohims:
oh, I forgot......2mb brain grin grin pity your kids though. You said they are laughing at my foolishness Naaa, they are looking at the phone /computer and looking at their dad's face like...'daddy na you them dey fire like this??' grin you are not even smart enough to know wen your kids are laughing at you. Okoko Watch-night
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
Seuin:

What clauses? You are actually an idioţ? Aren't You?
Posting insults to prove a point,you must be proud of yourself.
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by SeuIn(m): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
CyrusXandria:
Posting insults to prove a point,you must be proud of yourself.

Oh! you feel insulted?
Did you actually read what you posted??
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
Seuin:

Oh! you feel insulted?
Did you actually read what you posted??
Calling me names was the way.All good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Masturbation Hinders One's Progress / Dumped in KiriKiri Prison! Mysteriously Set Free By The GOD OF CHOSEN . / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.