Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... (6275 Views)

Some Ways Ladies Make Life Difficult For Potential Husbands / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by DGKN: 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Update:

I just broke up with My Girlfriend.. (See the reasons below cuz I posted it yesterday). It really hurts to let her qo.. She told me she can't let go doz guyz.. I nid a new babe oo..lol

Good evening Nairalanders, I'm not too good in writing please just try and understand if maybe I made any mistake.. Thank U. Let me start from the Scratch of the matter....

I'm dating this girl for like 5months now(She's Just 19 and I'm 25.), Things have been going on well with us when we started dating.. We Play, Cuddle, Kiss But we Never Had Sex.. (She claim she's still a virgin and that she won't loose her virginity till she's 23) but that's the Issue on ground now.. I'm Okay without sex for now(Tho I'm not a Virgin, I just need a truthful, Carinq, lovinq,intelligent,respectful and responsible girl and not a Cheater...)

This is how our misunderstanding started.. She came to visit me one faithful day, and She asked me to charge her phone.. I just decided to scroll through her BBM Conversations... Lo and Behold I was seeing, "I love You, I miss u, tho u r far from me but u will always b in my hrt., Come kiss me"

Haa, I shocked when I saw it, but as a gentle dude, I decided to Keep calm.. Tho, I wasn't too happy with her cuz I was disappointed in her..

Later that eveninq... When we were chatinq on bbm, I started bombarding her with questions, later I got her angry, and that's when she opened up to me.. She said

The dude is her Boyfriend, that she have many Boyfriend bla bla (u knw hw ladies talk now) but, This Guys Live Far from her, that they are Lagos, Abuja.

I told her to breakup with them and she said this "Sometimes they are some ppl in your life u jst can't leave"

I jst couldn't utter any word... She said she loves me, that I shouldn't worry about these oda Dudes.. I haven't snd her any msq till this moment.. I feel pained, hurt, nd I'm kinda passinq tru emotional trauma, cuz I really do luv this gurl.. This is the gurl I have plans for.. I can't be datinq her when I know someone else is also datinq her. Somethinq she use dia Dps on bbm.

Please Nlanders, What do I do?? Should I breakup with her ?? Or What ?? Please help me Out!!!!! I'm confused. Please don't Laugh at me

2 Likes

Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by chiibekee(f): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
Don't just break up with her. Seek her opinion if u really love her. If she insists u stay while she double dates, am scared of the outcome but u can still take the risk. My husband today took the same risk and We are happy together.
Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by Kenneth205(m): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
chiibekee:
Don't just break up with her. Seek her opinion if u really love her. If she insists u stay while she double dates, am scared of the outcome but u can still take the risk. My husband today took the same risk and We are happy together.

I really appreciate ur advise Ma. But I don't fink I can take daht... I'll b feelinq bad.. It wnt take her serious anymore.. I dnt knw if u understood me...

If I wia to b in his shoes..
Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by DGKN: 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
chiibekee:

Thank u ma..
Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by chiibekee(f): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
Kenneth205:

I really appreciate ur advise Ma. But I don't fink I can take daht... I'll b feelinq bad.. It wnt take her serious anymore.. I dnt knw if u understood me...

If I wia to b in his shoes..
u won't take her serious only if the love is not true cos if the love is true, u will stick to any condition just to be with her. #thepricewepayforlove
Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by yorex2011: 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
Wow this is serious.. Why do some girls nowadays wanna eat their cake and have it.. You see a good guy.. U use his "niceness" against him.. Its just appalling... I think you should ask her what she really wants.. Her priorities...cos d way she's going.. She'd be d one dat wud be hurt most at d end (when she loses you and tge oda guys desert her).. Wish you the best tho..

1 Like

Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by zizazizu: 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hehehehehehehe. Chai. Nairaland! Hmm.

Bros, you do well. At 25, a 19year old girl is playing you like this? Love is truly blind. Forgive me but I just can't fail to see the humour in this.

How do I advice you now? Ok. Here it is. You are fortunate to know you are not the only one. You should have known since sha. Now that you know, any decision you take will be your own doing. You are now to either continue as guy number two (or number one or number six...) or just let go and get a grip on your life. heart matters are funny and have a way of making fools of kings. You know your heart better so you should choose for your own good.

Clearly, she's not the best out there. Don't deceive yourself. Be wise. Be warned.

6 Likes

Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by yorex2011: 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
chiibekee:
u won't take her serious only if the love is not true cos if the love is true, u will stick to any condition just to be with her. #thepricewepayforlove

Madam.. There are certain things that are easier said than done.. If her love was true also she wud stick with any condition to be with him.. Relationships are a two way thing... If she feels she can't stop all that just for the sake of love then its not nice for him to endure all this for d sake of love...

4 Likes

Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
If she doesn't feel remorse,leave her alone...u deserve more than that

1 Like

Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by chiibekee(f): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
yorex2011:

Madam.. There are certain things that are easier said than done.. If her love was true also she wud stick with any condition to be with him.. Relationships are a two way thing... If she feels she can't stop all that just for the sake of love then its not nice for him to endure all this for d sake of love...
I really understand u but love is a price we must pay. Sometimes u force ur way to someone's heart and sometimes it works without stress. It does not work same way.
Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by DGKN: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
yorex2011:
Wow this is serious.. Why do some girls nowadays wanna eat their cake and have it.. You see a good guy.. U use his "niceness" against him.. Its just appalling... I think you should ask her what she really wants.. Her priorities...cos d way she's going.. She'd be d one dat wud be hurt most at d end (when she loses you and tge oda guys desert her).. Wish you the best tho..

Thank u bro.
Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by DGKN: 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
zizazizu:
Hehehehehehehe. Chai. Nairaland! Hmm.

Bros, you do well. At 25, a 19year old girl is playing you like this? Love is truly blind. Forgive me but I just can't fail to see the humour in this.

How do I advice you now? Ok. Here it is. You are fortunate to know you are not the only one. You should have known since sha. Now that you know, any decision you take will be your own doing. You are now to either continue as guy number two (or number one or number six...) or just let go and get a grip on your life. heart matters are funny and have a way of making fools of kings. You know your heart better so you should choose for your own good.

Clearly, she's not the best out there. Don't deceive yourself. Be wise. Be warned.

Thank u sir
Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by nessaluv(f): 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
If d girl luvs u she shld b able 2gve up d 0da guys- dey shld jst b casual pals,

tell her wat u want and wat u can't take,let her set her priorities if she really luvs u she wldnt d0 tinz dat'l brke ur heart....

1 Like

Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by datguru: 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
Bro, same thing has happened to me . I didn't talk much, I only asked the girl to choose between dating me ALONE and or move on with her guys. She said okay, she'd continue that I should not worry that she will break up with others that it's a gradual process that I should give her time. I said okay but it didn't end there, I kept on warning her until she finally left them all. I was able to achieve this because I knew I have her heart already and I was ready for anything, if she refused me, I move on ! Mind you, she also made same statement that this are people in her life but I was never comfortable with that because I'm the jealous type.

Tell her pop and play that if she wants you, let her do away with them, if she says it's not possible, move on bro. How are you even sure she is a virgin.

Your miss is out there waiting, don't waste your time on any bit*ch though it hurts but MAN UP

4 Likes

Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by chimerase2: 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chai dis issue is really complicated
I knw is difficult to leave her
But start witdrawing like withdrawal method
Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by yorex2011: 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
Love getting overrated these days... But me sha.. I was born to love.. Doesn't matter if i don't get it back the way i give it. I will always give it... It won't kill me because i knw what I'm worth
Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by Tymax(m): 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
That girl is not a virgin. She be confirm runs chick. It's up to you if you want to date a runs chick.
Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by major466(m): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
It would be better if you will take your mind off relationships and focus on developing your career.

1 Like

Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by dudesexy1111(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
major466:
It would be better if you will take your mind off relationships and focus on developing your career.
gbam u nailed it...
Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
You better hustle how to make money,than allow one small girl dribbling you..

What does a 19 year old girl know about love,that you are killing yourself over her..

3 Likes

Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by damselabi(f): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
DGKN:
Good evening Nairalanders, I'm not too good in writing please just try and understand if maybe I made any mistake.. Thank U. Let me start from the Scratch of the matter....

I'm dating this girl for like 5months now(She's Just 19 and I'm 25.), Things have been going on well with us when we started dating.. We Play, Cuddle, Kiss But we Never Had Sex.. (She claim she's still a virgin and that she won't loose her virginity till she's 23) but that's the Issue on ground now.. I'm Okay without sex for now(Tho I'm not a Virgin, I just need a truthful, Carinq, lovinq,intelligent,respectful and responsible girl and not a Cheater...)

This is how our misunderstanding started.. She came to visit me one faithful day, and She asked me to charge her phone.. I just decided to scroll through her BBM Conversations... Lo and Behold I was seeing, "I love You, I miss u, tho u r far from me but u will always b in my hrt., Come kiss me"

Haa, I shocked when I saw it, but as a gentle dude, I decided to Keep calm.. Tho, I wasn't too happy with her cuz I was disappointed in her..

Later that eveninq... When we were chatinq on bbm, I started bombarding her with questions, later I got her angry, and that's when she opened up to me.. She said

The dude is her Boyfriend, that she have many Boyfriend bla bla (u knw hw ladies talk now) but, This Guys Live Far from her, that they are Lagos, Abuja.

I told her to breakup with them and she said this "Sometimes they are some ppl in your life u jst can't leave"

I jst couldn't utter any word... She said she loves me, that I shouldn't worry about these oda Dudes.. I haven't snd her any msq till this moment.. I feel pained, hurt, nd I'm kinda passinq tru emotional trauma, cuz I really do luv this gurl.. This is the gurl I have plans for.. I can't be datinq her when I know someone else is also datinq her. Somethinq she use dia Dps on bbm.

Please Nlanders, What do I do?? Should I breakup with her ?? Or What ?? Please help me Out!!!!! I'm confused. Please don't Laugh at me
Hehehe. ..n u r 25, obviously age is nt maturity. UR 19YR old gf is giving u dose lines.She still wants to ve fun nt d kinda seriousness u r offering.

1 Like

Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by damselabi(f): 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
Yomieluv:
You better hustle how to make money,than allow one small girl dribbling you..

What does a 19 year old girl know about love,that you are killing yourself over her..
I wonder o
Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by damselabi(f): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
yorex2011:
Love getting overrated these days... But me sha.. I was born to love.. Doesn't matter if i don't get it back the way i give it. I will always give it... It won't kill me because i knw what I'm worth
Its nt dat love is getting overated bt ppl ve started doin mumu n dats nt love.

1 Like

Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by damselabi(f): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
nessaluv:
If d girl luvs u she shld b able 2gve up d 0da guys- dey shld jst b casual pals,

tell her wat u want and wat u can't take,let her set her priorities if she really luvs u she wldnt d0 tinz dat'l brke ur heart....
Dis babe obviously doesn't love him....cos in my books u can't love som1 n cheat or hurt him or her delibratly.

1 Like

Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by 1one: 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
At your age I really don't see why you should be dating a teenager, she's in that phase of her life where she's still looking for her self, she hardly has any strong convictions about anything, so why put up with all that drama.

The way out: End the relationship

Your girlfriend is telling someone on BBM that she loves him, he should come give her a kiss? and you think you're in safe arms?.. Girls like that can kill.

What type of stupid excuse is the statement "There are some people in your life that you can't forget"... Even though it may be true, but when it comes to commitment and loyalty especially on the terms of one's partner, you just have to give those seemingly " indispensable people" space.

Please leave her be and go find someone who would value and feed your emotional peace.

5 Likes

Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by yorex2011: 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
1one:
At your age I really don't see why you should be dating a teenager, she's in that phase of her life where she's still looking for her self, she hardly has any strong convictions about anything, so why put up with all that drama.

The way out: End the relationship

Your girlfriend is telling someone on BBM that she loves him, he should come give her a kiss? and you think you're in safe arms?.. Girls like that can kill.

What type of stupid excuse is the statement "There are some people in your life that you can't forget"... Even though it may be true, but when it comes to commitment and loyalty especially on the terms of one's partner, you just have to give those seemingly " indispensable people" space.

Please leave her be and go find someone who would value and feed your emotional peace.

1001 likes

1 Like

Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by Mcslize: 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
chiibekee:
I really understand u but love is a price we must pay. Sometimes u force ur way to someone's heart and sometimes it works without stress. It does not work same way.

I will not agree wit u. What if at the end she end up not being the virgin she claimed? She has conditioned OP so to say. What she do now thats what she will also do wen she finally get married. She will be cheating on her husband all in the name of there are certain people one just can't get off one's life. The OP should dust himself up and move on. He will see another girl who will be better than this one. I can't take this shit at all. It hurts alot. She is evening using their pics as DP maybe she has never even used OP pic as her DP ones. The OP should better move on
Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by Apina(m): 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
chiibekee:
And since when did Love become one of those adverts where terms and conditions apply to those inVolved? If she is yours as she might cLaim to b, then y d competition?
Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by Mcslize: 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
DGKN:

Thank u sir

I must be sincere with u. The babe do not luv u. She is just using u as a side guy so to say. She has already conditioned u and left the Ball in ur court. She is expecting u to either stay if u can put up with her having numerous boyfriends or u dust urself up and move on. Bro there is nothing like I luv this girl so much. Thats the emotional part of u that is responsible for that mindset. U'r feeling like u can't do without her and she is using it against u now. It will hurt u to leave her but trust me once u make up ur mind u will surely move on if u don't wanna be a side guy to her. U will meet a better girl far better than she is and u will look think back and shake ur head with a sweet smile rising from the side of ur lips. This is what I termed an emotional obsession. That moment when u think u can't do without someone. But in reality u can do without that person if not that u are emtionally so attached to that person at present. With time u wil get over with that emotion .Typing from experience.

5 Likes

Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by nairalife2013(m): 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Back in d day, when men were boys, we faced this, from girls - mostly those who were remarkably pretty. They had the "magnet" in them...
But some of us were real men from teenage. We read hard; we did sport and we talked in public widout fear...we gave some effort to working extra hrs to add a penny or two to d few offered
by dad n mom and others.

We practiced what we read in little novels; we kept no freinds but had a large following. We were leaders in most capacities, as prefect and sports captain.

We loved to serve yet be noticed and revered and loved and feared...we loved to make freinds but we were adjudged as enigmatic and weird and many rather crave we be thier sire and give order while they execute!

We were good boys in the eye of the lookers...
But inside us, we knew we had a bad side:
We made girls cry... more often the most pretty ones.

Real men dont suffer real heartbreak nor cry real tears. They invoke them if they most cos they know who they are and what they want and how to go about them all, without breaking down, to self pity or lovelorn- except for further inspiration.

Some lessons in life are learned by selfmade tricks or by experience or by books or u were born with it...

They are
Not taught by a teacher or imbibed tro d words of a counsellor.

Dont stay there crying.

5 Likes

Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by ableD1(m): 12:24am On Dec 16, 2014
hmmmmm...bro if i were you...i wont think twice before i dump her. am not asking you to do same tho...but uhm...look at this,

she dates 3 guys...who knows if ur d first, plan B, or even C? hmmmmm...you should be wondering is she truly loves you as she claims... to me, i dont think she loves you. the reason is becos she is dating a guy who stays in Abuja and that's quite a distance.... more like 12hrs journey to Lagos and you, your are pretty close to where she stays, yet she cant leave them....i doubt if she has even seen them before...maybe she met them on bbm. hmmm... truth be told....SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU...sorry man

1 Like

Re: Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... by MrTeymee(m): 1:12am On Dec 16, 2014
Bro all I can say is
She definitely aint a v.irgin......
She z just playing you.. She stil wanna xplore date a lotta guys and stuff she aint ready for comittment. She knw wat u want that's why she z still stringing you along so dat afta her adventures u'll be dere to pick her up........she z just dating u for future purposes security tinz.... Dump her sorry as.s

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Can I Contest For Miss Nairaland 2016? (see Pic) / See What This Big Lady Was Caught On Camera Doing To Herself / 'No Black Is Allowed To Date Our Women': Man Killed For Dating Chinese Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.