Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos (18556 Views)

David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll / Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri / Ban Ki-moon Teaches Secondary School Students In Garki, Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by lalasticlala(m): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2015
President Jonathan at Our Lady Queen of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja, Sunday.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/media/grid

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by lalasticlala(m): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by justi4jesu(f): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2015
What a nice and sparkling smile,I wouldn't trade that smile for anything. cheesy cheesy

GEJ Till 2019

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by Syphax(m): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2015
OMG,I can see my bishop: "His Lordship Bishop Iwejuru Ugorji".

Goodluck,you are the chosen one!You'v already won the election!These pictures will make some robots to malfunction.

All catholics in the house kwenu!!!

There is only one church in the world: "The Catholic Church"

Ave Maria!

GEJ till 2019

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 23, 2015
Put God first in everything you do and he will make ways for you.

Good luck to you.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by Topeakintola: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2015
If Gej spends half the time he uses in visiting churches to properly govern Nigeria, the country will be a better place

A whole president under estimated the danger of BH but he would rather visit a different church every Sunday.

God will save this country from a divisive, incompetent and corrupt leader. March 28 on our mind

Sai Baba

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by Abduletudaye(m): 10:25am On Feb 23, 2015
Hi GEJ... cool

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by clevvermind(m): 10:29am On Feb 23, 2015
this is the right president for this country. not that terrorist and a killer. buhari should return now to his cattle rearing business. Jonathan till buhari present his original certificate. grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by clevvermind(m): 10:32am On Feb 23, 2015
justi4jesu:
What a nice and sparkling smile,I wouldn't trade that smile for anything. cheesy cheesy

GEJ Till 2019
1000likes for you.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by Omexonomy: 10:34am On Feb 23, 2015
Topeakintola:
If Gej spends half the time he uses in visiting churches to properly govern Nigeria, the country will be a better place

A whole president under estimated the danger of BH but he would rather visit a different church every Sunday.

God will save this country from a divisive, incompetent and corrupt leader. March 28 on our mind

Sai Baba
as a christian why do you think it is wrong for gej to attend church on a sunday please be sincere with ur answer?
If you know it is wrong for gej an a christian to attend church on sunday click like.
If you know it is right for gej as a christian to attend church on sunday click share.

7 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by justi4jesu(f): 10:36am On Feb 23, 2015
clevvermind:
1000likes for you.

wink wink
Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by clevvermind(m): 10:41am On Feb 23, 2015
justi4jesu:

wink wink
i dey feel your style. grin Jonathan till buhari remembers what INEC stands for.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by Topeakintola: 10:42am On Feb 23, 2015
Nothing wrong if he attends his own church to worship God.

GEJ goes to different churches for political and not religious purposes.

He has visited almost all denominations from Redeemed to Winners, Catholics, Baptist, Anglican. The main question is when will he visit Olumba Olumba, Guru Maraji, K&S etc. why the discrimination?

If you think it is wrong for our President to use religion to achieve political objectives, click like

Omexonomy:
what is do you think is wrong for gej to attend church on a sunday as an xtian?

73 Likes

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by Omexonomy: 10:47am On Feb 23, 2015
Topeakintola:

Nothing wrong if he attends his own church to worship God. GEJ goes to different churches for political and not religious purposes.

He has visited almost denominations from Redeemed to Winners, Catholics, Baptist, Anglican. The main question is when will he visit Olumba Olumba, Guru Maraji, K&S etc. why the discrimination?

maybe he will soon visit those you mention and later visit ur own and even visit you one on one b4 you people will be satisfy.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by asadike(f): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2015
Well, I never see any church wey get crowd like d catholic church, my president definitely knows what he is doing.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by Topeakintola: 10:55am On Feb 23, 2015
Omexonomy:
maybe he will soon visit those you mention and later visit ur own and even visit you one on one b4 you people will be satisfy.

That is the point I am making, I don't want him to visit my church, that is not what he was elected for.

He was elected to serve all Nigerians irrespective of their religion and even atheists as well.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by jnrbayano(m): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2015
This his smile is as peaceful as the morning dew.

He smiles effortlessly... cool smiley

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 23, 2015
Only God Can Chose who becomes the Next Nigeria President
Like - GEJ
Share- Buhari

31 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by Viktor1983(m): 11:24am On Feb 23, 2015
jnrbayano:
This his smile is as peaceful as the morning dew.
He smiles effortlessly... cool smiley

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by vjsmiles: 11:27am On Feb 23, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by Bantino(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
March on Mr President, Nigerians are solidly behind you.

Please INEC instruct Lagos APC to release the non indigens PVCs they are tactically withholding

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by siraj1402(m): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
Let him go there at least he has paid for his visit before.He will soon fall like Mugabe of Zimbabwe.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by phransix147(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
Pls photos of all the shrines he has also visited too...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by SmooshCHN: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
He shouldn't forget the Gods of Otueke.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by Prodeegee(m): 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
Jona b jumping from church to church

So sad how the church today mix politics with religion

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by StOla: 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
When will he visit Olumba Olumba (cross and star), his supposed true church?

I like that a president who hitherto didn't give a damn is now running helter skelter.

Thanks to the power of my one vote.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by dhardline(m): 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
Carry on GEj....the people are solidly behind you. One thing i know is that you can never satisfy people,if he attends just one church as a president people will say 'why sould he attednd just one church or are we not christians too' and if he attends different churches people will still say 'why is he busy going to churches all the time'.At least he's humble enough to accept their invites.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by onyeguy: 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Kai walahI I like am for this man da Allah.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by Franchise21(m): 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
OK
Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by hazyfm1: 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
ANOTHER 7 BILLION NAIRA CAMPAIGN IN CHURCH

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olateru-olagbegi Is Dead - Ex-ondo Female Chief Judge / A Cabal In Control Of The Old Man – Dele Momodu Laments Buhari Govt / Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie For Saying PDP Masterminded NASS Siege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.