Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? (32074 Views)

Which Subject Do You Think Is Going On? (Hilarious Photo) / What Subject Do You Think This Is? **photo / WAEC EXPO/RUNZ 2020 | NECO EXPO/RUNS: CALL 08138222229 NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by ask4grace(m): 7:52am On Dec 16, 2014
Geography
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Damoxy(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2014
Short Break
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by tomistelle(f): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2014
ab1x:

Of a truth, I still prefer Philosophy(Logic), I didn't really attend lectures because we are too many and we did that in 100 level. 100level is a situation where people from different dept comes together to attend lecture. I had 84% in the course (personal training though) which is the second best in the whole faculty

Kini ki awa shey bayi? Itan wo niyen kowa kiss
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Ask4delaw(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2014
physics and further maths
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by UjSizzle(f): 7:54am On Dec 16, 2014
JSS---Agricultural science

SSS--- Commerce

Uni---Intro to management, Computer science.

Some teachers make learning feel like torture undecided
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Gynacologist(m): 7:54am On Dec 16, 2014
Azsalami:
Lol, especially physics, if I perform well then it will be D7
wat culd b d cos of tat cos i blive most gurlz durin they secondary skol dayz hate physics me inclusive...i fink d whole problm komz frm d teacher hu himself dosnt knw much abt d subject in question...
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by justi4jesu(f): 7:54am On Dec 16, 2014
ab1x:

Of a truth, I still prefer Philosophy(Logic), I didn't really attend lectures because we are too many and we did that in 100 level. 100level is a situation where people from different dept comes together to attend lecture. I had 84% in the course (personal training though) which is the second best in the whole faculty

Yea 100 level is when you get to see your friends from other departments atleast once a week. It was fun though. wink
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by daintyprincess(f): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2014
One banking n finance course that was compulsory for us. Na there u go see 90 percent of d class don they doze,d man sef tire for us
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by lirusehn(m): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2014
Azsalami:

u na still guru o. Me na alwz F9.

Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by kwinsliy(m): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2014
I jst like studying on my own.dtr y i always feel lazy attendin clases.i wld hv said all subjects bt dere are few ones i lyk.our english teacher's leson is so lively nd enjoyable.same wit d agric teacher.especialy wen eva he is teaching a topic dts close to reproduction*winks*
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by legendsilver(m): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2014
write2obi:
Geography
wow, this is the nightmare of most commercial students grin
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Gynacologist(m): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2014
jnrbanks:
evry subject
dem do u fo village?

1 Like

Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Ask4delaw(m): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2014
further maths and physics
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by happyzed0(f): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2014
Enzymology
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Zellie: 7:56am On Dec 16, 2014
Economics. The teacher would just stand in front of the class, reading the textbook word for word like a newscaster
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by juliettamaj: 7:57am On Dec 16, 2014
Mine was mathematics and geography.
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by a9nyc2020(m): 7:58am On Dec 16, 2014
None....no matter how boring a lecture is I cannot sleep in the class...highest I will just walk out
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by osenidvdg(m): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2014
BIOLOGY I hate it
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by izikjon(m): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2014
Electrical & applied electronics in junior sec
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 16, 2014
Azsalami:

I love physics cool
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Henrick007: 8:01am On Dec 16, 2014
crk
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by hayoakins(m): 8:01am On Dec 16, 2014
For me, it was never a subject/course but the teacher/lecturer
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by nekaa(f): 8:02am On Dec 16, 2014
further maths
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Mosb(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2014
Jss - GnC
Ss- English n geography
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by dmola(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2014
NellyDiva1:
Intro tech in junior second then agric in senior sec
Looooool ......gm hwaz ur nyt?
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Gooci(m): 8:04am On Dec 16, 2014
MARKone:
All the Subjects embarassed

Lol.. Bros, yu nid 2go nd open a bookshop.. Mayb reAding books aint jst 4yu grin
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by jamesbridget13(f): 8:04am On Dec 16, 2014
business studies far back jss1 (1999)
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 16, 2014
Chemistry..
used to have problems with mathematics and further maths but overcame that by getting all the text and workbooks from basics to advanced levels and the problem became history...but damm chemistry was just a migraine
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by greatestman(m): 8:06am On Dec 16, 2014
1. Biology
2. Technical drawing
3. Introduction to technology education
4. Management of Technology education laboratory
5. Educational Technology
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by arvinsloane(m): 8:07am On Dec 16, 2014
In secondary school, I hated Chemistry.....But life could be very funny. I am a graduate of the same course I hated back in secondary. Such irony
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Gooci(m): 8:07am On Dec 16, 2014
jnrbanks:
evry subject

Chaii... Opening a library will be good for you... Reading books will be like using plank to break diamond for you cheesy
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by smith27: 8:07am On Dec 16, 2014
European law and English legal system.

While you're learning about a particular legislation or EU article, before exam dates another Bill takes effect and becomes law. Often, it becomes difficult to make references to what you read. In Lekan's voice"àwón wèrë".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Federal University Oye Ekiti 2012/2013 Admission / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions / 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.