Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,419 members, 7,830,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? (32109 Views)

Which Subject Do You Think Is Going On? (Hilarious Photo) / What Subject Do You Think This Is? **photo / WAEC EXPO/RUNZ 2020 | NECO EXPO/RUNS: CALL 08138222229 NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 16, 2014
in futa,,,,,,,,,,,,,ARC206....the lecturer slow pass my metabolism................................
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Awaja(m): 9:11am On Dec 16, 2014
The background doesn't represent my prim sch class at all!
hit like if u seeing dsame thing!
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by mipemi(m): 9:15am On Dec 16, 2014
Agricultural science...used to run to the library to go read newspaper anytym it was meant for her class
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by EbiJUNIRO(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2014
physics was nt my thing back then... Huh
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by henryobinna(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2014
holatin:
Do u always leave your brain offline when quoting people.

I marvel at your gullibility.

oga I know you're so pained but I wrote that after stumbling on your numerous dumb n illogical posts..

then surprisingly you said mathematics is boring...
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Allansmith: 9:18am On Dec 16, 2014
Fine Arts and Mathematics
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by henryobinna(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2014
rittyben:
Hahahaahhaahahahahahhaahahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahahahhaha ouch!
better laugh now while you can.. that guy's post are below below average
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by ultraGM: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2014
NellyDiva1:
Intro tech in junior second then agric in senior sec

You must have school in Government Secondary Day School
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by holatin(m): 9:21am On Dec 16, 2014
henryobinna:
oga I know you're so pained but I wrote that after stumbling on your numerous dumb n illogical posts..

then surprisingly you said mathematics is boring...
can you shut your mouth and think with your head.

I don't think I should be talking to you.

Rapping with fools tends to make one one.

one last word for you.

Get a life dude
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by XRAY21(m): 9:21am On Dec 16, 2014
jnrbanks:
evry subject
y
You no like school na
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by LordReed(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2014
Azsalami:
As We all know, we all have one subject that we hated most in our school days, what subject really made you feel like this?

Mine was PHYSICS .

Geography, it was like sleeping pill for everybody so much so people began to say it was demonic attack, ROTBLOL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by XRAY21(m): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2014
It was french. All I was hearing in the class was just sweat noise
If there like tech a student french in class for 33year he will never learn it instead he will cram the language
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 16, 2014
mine was MUSIC (most useless subject in class)
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by ukandi1(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2014
Azsalami:
Lol, especially physics, if I perform well then it will be D7

my best grade was C 6 after 3 attempts becos of the very physics. Surprises me now though, how easy i found while being trained as an engineer.. I think d teachers had a part to play.
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by darne(m): 9:27am On Dec 16, 2014
Hmmmm French in junior high so boring but we later turned it into fun with nonsense french definition,..... Anwar ul islam model college days was fun mehn. wink wink
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2014
Further Maths & Physics! Oh did I hate these subjects with a passion! angry
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by bukkieillcity(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2014
Azsalami:
As We all know, we all have one subject that we hated most in our school days, what subject really made you feel like this?

Mine was PHYSICS .
mine was further mathematics, calculus mostly
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by KanwuliaJara: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2014
It was not ANY of the subjects . . . . . . . .
BUT THE STUFFY WHITE MAN'S UNIFORM IN THE BLAZING TROPICAL HEATED CLASSROOMS WITH NO AIR-CONDITIONING! angry

KOLO-MENTAL AFRICANS!
Dummies trying to look smart! grin
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wwRi42Oi7s
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Ruhbiee(f): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2014
Physics
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by sunnytrex1: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2014
CRS... the teacher was too old.
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Sent4rina: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2014
Dehmit! Geography and History was so boring to me...
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by ebonkawhite: 9:42am On Dec 16, 2014
ab1x:
anthropology....oh, the lecture is so boring.
u want tell us say na only u one go university the op said "what subject not course"
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by kechywillz(m): 9:51am On Dec 16, 2014
Government teacher was the most boring man i have ever seen in my life,his course n his life is so boring
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by dhabeautyjas(f): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2014
Economics, Wow, that man also took us geography at some point. we call him shy guy, always talking to the board.
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by bosun11(m): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2014
CHEMISTRY
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by Gooci(m): 10:11am On Dec 16, 2014
intergral:

What do you mean ?
tot yu were from oau ni........ cuz those courses are white house courses.

white house(bulding for all science departments)
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by TeaYMize(m): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2014
Chemistry.....I hated dt subject with passion, because of dt I refused 2 study BioChemistry is skul wen I ws offered,said I preffered Microbiology; dt organic part is ma biggest problem
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by santos876(m): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2014
Azsalami:
Lol, especially physics, if I perform well then it will be D7
dull brains.u shud go back t jss if possible
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by mizjules(f): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2014
gudluckgreat:

Its As If We Went to The Same School. ThatS Exactly How Our Econs Teacher Was.cheesy

Well The Most Boring Was Geography,Short,Very Quiet Woman.
She Just Enters The Class,And Starts Writing From End till End Of the Board. And she Never Leaves any space Lolz.
After Writing She'll Just stand There and Be Talking to Herself.
Everyone will Be Making Noise as If she Wasn't Therecheesy
the Dean Will Walk Past And Be Very Suprised That she was Inside the Class and Still It Was rowdy.
"Can't U control this Children Madam?" he'll ask Her
"Leave Dem,it is Not My concern,If they Like Let them Keep Making Noise"
We Call her MADAM GEO(geography) And She Loves It grin
Looool!!!
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by trytillmake(m): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2014
Geography, the teacher will say something and ask us,"isn't it?" and we will always reply it is,very funny man
Re: What Subject Made You Feel Like This When You Were In School? by folu4real(f): 10:19am On Dec 16, 2014
jnrbanks:
evry subject

Olodo grin grin grin grin. So all the subject are boring 2 u, which one u con sabi after schul?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Examination Sample Questions / ASUU Vows To Continue Strike / JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.